Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President (22313 Views)

Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Pesuzok(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
ogawisdom:

If u vote Kingsley u just voted Buhari get it into your thick skull angry
Well, Goodluck to Buhari then, how is that your business, I will vote for the candidate of my choice.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Atiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire but it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by gbagyiza: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
I think this wonderful message should go to d Hausa/ Fulani in d north. They r d real problem, they don't care n see all this qualifications as soon as d man is not their own. We r in trouble but I believe soonest a lot of people eyes will open n agitation for d division of d country will begins from different region of d country. It is not done that a particular region will be pulling d country backward, forcing Nigerians in other region to accept anything they felt will favour them. I am from d north n I am speaking d truth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Pesuzok(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dpharisee:
Under normal circumstances without nepotism and religious bias this guy should have been a top contender. Today after a bitter genocide in Rwanda, Moghalu drafted the blueprint that president Paul Kagame used in making Rwanda one of the fastest growing countries in Africa.
He was the Idiagbon behind the success of Emir Sanusi Lamido in CBN
And somebody wants me to vote for Atiku, I want to have a clear conscience that I voted for the right candidate.
A vote for Atiku is a vote for ffk, Dino, saraki, fayose

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Meliian(f): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
God forbids. Can't vote for any igbo candidate. Not now or in the future. However, I did enjoy his thrashing of APC and PDP candidates with regards to their absence from the debate. But no igbo. It's just what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by BrutusOj(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
That guy is so sound and much abreast with ways of improving our economy, education and health. I wish he wont give up contesting 2023 after Atiku' tenure.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Trustme2(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Watching
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by kaypompee: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:
He should have started from House of Rep or even Senate
But no Straight to Presidency

Atiku Abubakar will utilize his potentials when he becomes president
Atiku will make him Minister of Works and Housing

Oga rest abeg. When will we go past all this mentality of "where did he come from" or "where did he start from" ? Is Nigerias situation not critical enough to overlook these things and let competency lead? Will u vote Ezekwesili because she 'started from somewhere' ? Abeg enough of the political correctness and ladder horseshit. Competency is competency.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is it the same debate i watched or another one?

Dt moghalu guy sounded so slow compared to fela and obi. Nairalanders and hype.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Pesuzok(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abeg those not voting for pdp or apc should remove sentiment and vote for this guy.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by RealityShot: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
DONT BE SURPRISED IF ATIKU WINS

HIS supported by the CABAL!

VOTE BUHARI for continuity & to save us from Atiku & Cabal.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by CaptainGOOD: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
deepwater:

Omo see that Kingsley moghalu guy, Omo d guy tight die.

That fela guy is simply overrated, oby don tire.
Kingsley was in his elements all round, Nigeria has never been short of brains, but constantly short of hands to pick the best brains.

On a more serious note, the southern Nigeria remains slaves to Northern Nigeria.

Imagine the northern candidates refused to debate leaving the southern candidates to start speaking English. At the end, the winner of the election would still be from the North?

It is a pitiable situation to be born into a generation where the uneducated and uninformed decides and choose for the educated and informed citizens.

We are here celebrating huge turn up to rally's in different part of the country holding on working days of the week. This is a pure indicator that everyone on those rally grounds are either jobless or jobless.
Don't tell me about self employment, okada, shoemaker, Mai suya, and MannaBBQ no be work my people

U are absolutely on pointy my dear so on point
I watched the guy talk yesterday(my first time of hearing him speaking)
I was so impressed,

But then what can we do, the oyibo people gave power to the north before leaving and told them how to retain it. (money)
By using money from the south(oil)
Every time I wonder how on earth did southerners allow this broad day light robbery of laying pipeline pipeline all the way from south south to North. shocked
It's beats me anytime I think about it.

Anyways as it stands now we can't change it.
Due the way things are.
So all we need to do now is be strategic by eliminating the worst devil(buhari) and put the better one (Athiku) Who is more democratic than the former.

It's sad!
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by texazzpete(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anybody telling you that you're wasting your votes and you're splitting votes if you vote for Moghalu, durotoye or Oby...that person is a big fool.

It is this same useless, cowardly agenda that they've used to cow Nigerians into going along with bad governments.
"If you go and protest, you're on your own"
"Nobody will follow you if you come out to demonstrate"

This is the voice of cowardice.
One man, one vote. Please feel free to vote for whoever you want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by ashala(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nigeria will remain the same as long as these hard core politicians keep on ruling us.
The only way this country will see positive changes is when technocrats like Moghalu and his likes takes the mantle of leadership. They would not want to compromise and dent their hard earned reputation which took them years to build. As for these old politicians, they have absolutely nothing to loose. They will tell you good afternoon in the morning and if you are not careful, convince you that red is black.
Unfortunately, young people like Moghalu and others like him may not be able to win elections in Nigeria no matter how good they are.
Nigerians would rather vote an incompetent fool so long as he shares the same tribe and religion with them.
Also, the enlightened ones amongst us do our own voting on social media while those we regard as Alimajiris and touts all have their PVCs and are ever ready to vote under the rain and sun as long as their palms are greased.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pesuzok:

Well, Goodluck to Buhari then, how is that your business, I will vote for the candidate of my choice.
Whether we like it or not, the PDP and the APC are the major contendersThe truth is non of the youth contesting has political structure all over the country they are spoilers.
It's better we channel our energy to atiku presidency whom we trust to carry us youths along till Nigeria is ripped for young presidency .
Meanwhile
Sai hurricane atiku

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by mandax: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Muoghalu the most qualified presidential candidate cannot win, because of the rigged political structure of Nigeria where northern soldiers proliferated undue large number of twenty states in one northern region, but allowed only seventeen states in the two southern regions.
A candidate needs to win 25% of votes in 24 states before declared winner. No southern presidential candidate can win 25% of votes in 24 states, unless approved by Fulani-led northern Nigeria.

Land mass is never used as yardstick to determine where and how many new political units like States or provinces can be created in any region in a country formed by diverse regions....

Equality between the regions should have been the yardstick, and aimed to create equal number of states between the north and southern regions.

..RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA DEMOCRATICALLY NOW;
BEFORE THE MILITARY POLITICAL STRUCTURE RESTRUCTURES NIGERIA INTO MANY NEW COUNTRIES.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by MahatmaGhandi: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wasted vote
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Witnesstony28: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
OlaSage:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how.
Contact below

How
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by SalamRushdie: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
I hate unrealistic people ...A vote for Moghalu is an indirect vote for Buhari
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Pesuzok(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Whether we like it or not, the PDP and the APC are the major contendersThe truth is non of the youth contesting has political structure all over the country they are spoilers.
It's better we channel our energy to atiku presidency whom we trust to carry us youths along till Nigeria is ripped for young presidency .
Meanwhile
Sai hurricane atiku
Maintain your lane, carry us youth as in how?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Isaactop9:
after watching the debate yesterday, I had a renewed hope for Nigeria. I have always believed that Mr Moghalu is a kind of visionary leader we need in this country.
When I ask youths around me who they feel is capable of leading Nigeria at this point, some say Moghalu, some say Sowore, some say Durotoye, some say Ezekwesili but sadly they end up saying they can't vote for them and when I ask why, they say they just have the feeling that they can't win the election. This decision amongst youths is really saddening, knowing that we have the solution right before our eyes and we still choose to go the wrong direction.
Let us come out as youths and vote for these young leaders enmass and leave these old visionless leaders that have destroyed the future of this country just for their own selfish interests, even if we try and they don't win but we've passed a message that it's no longer as usual

Politics in Nigeria is different from being a good orator. Vote Atiku for a better Nigeria
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by obailala(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Too sad that people like Prof Kingsley can't be president in a country like ours.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by stevnwigw1: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
ogawisdom:

If u vote Kingsley u just voted Buhari get it into your thick skull angry
I will vote for prof Kingsley again and again

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by toprealman: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Educational exploits should be part not all of the yardstick for measuring political leaders ooo.
Some of these educated folks come up with silly experimental policies that are only good for textbook and examination narrative not reality.
That said, yes, the guy is better than Atiku and Buhari put together in ALL aspects.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by VULCAN(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
You are a closet Buhari supporter. The bolded says it all. What will you personally gain if the cabal that run Nigeria by proxy get another 4years??

Isaactop9:
after watching the debate yesterday, I had a renewed hope for Nigeria. I have always believed that Mr Moghalu is a kind of visionary leader we need in this country.
When I ask youths around me who they feel is capable of leading Nigeria at this point, some say Moghalu, some say Sowore, some say Durotoye, some say Ezekwesili but sadly they end up saying they can't vote for them and when I ask why, they say they just have the feeling that they can't win the election. This decision amongst youths is really saddening, knowing that we have the solution right before our eyes and we still choose to go the wrong direction.
Let us come out as youths and vote for these young leaders enmass and leave these old visionless leaders that have destroyed the future of this country just for their own selfish interests, even if we try and they don't win but we've passed a message that it's no longer as usual
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by AirstarKane(f): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Isaactop9:
God bless you for this. I have made up my mind to vote for Kingsley and stand by it. I just pray he continues. If the youths can vote this man if not winning the message is clear.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by influenz: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
If your candidate is falling down on the podium,
What do you do?
You Atikulate

When your candidate can't differentiate between Presidential, Senatorial and 'Guvernatorial' candidate,
What do you do?
You Atikulate

When your candidate is so scared of appearing for a debate,
What do you do?
You Atikulate.

If you want to grow Nigeria again,
What do you do?...
You Atikulate.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by VULCAN(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari supporters are all over trying to distract us to vote for Kingsley.

Satanic people.

Less than 5000 Northern Muslims will vote for him so how can he win?

stevnwigw1:
I will vote for prof Kingsley again and again
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by alezzy13: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
You guys don't get it. It's not all about winning. It's also about sending a message to those expired politicians.

Yes he may not win, but suppose he's able to garner a million votes? Or two million? It would send a powerful message that we are sick of old expired elements. What we need now , badly, is a technocrat

Kingsley is my candidate, beyond a doubt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by onyidon21: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Oluwo1: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:
He should have started from House of Rep or even Senate
But no Straight to Presidency

Atiku Abubakar will utilize his potentials when he becomes president
Atiku will make him Minister of Works and Housing

This statement is the main problem of Nigeria, and for whatever reason people keep uttering this , I hope theyll be proud of themselves in the next 4 -8years

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makinde: Wearing Of Face Mask Now Compulsory In Oyo / PDP Primary: Anyim Congratulates Atiku, Decries Voting On Primordial Sentiments / Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.