Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President (22314 Views)

Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by ogawisdom(m): 5:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Trendishine:
u are fool, if dis ur way of clamoring for vote for atiku...atiku shld be adviced to annihilate irrelivant and toxic individuals like u from eva supporting or clamoring 4 vote 4 him, ur a pure lousy flippant misfit in dat guise....

Get lost already
Dumb thing
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Ubenedictus(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2019
IF I MAKE IT TO THE POLLING BOOTH THAT DAY I AM VOTING KM.
NO TO ATIKU NO TO BUHARI NO TO THOSE WHO FAILED BEFORE
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by CharleyBright(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2019
Philinho:

Extend that message to buhari not Atiku

I referred to Atiku because Atiku lose more by not attending the debate..
There are lot of people that support Atiku not because they think he is the best candidate, but merely because he is an alternative to the Buhari they dont want. These people who would had better reason to vote for Atiku if he had attended the debate and made his policies knon, but were disappointed by his action of not debating.

But on the other hand, the Foolish brainwashed supporters of Buhari will vote even his corpse even if he doea not attend debate.
Buhari doesnt lose for not attending the debate but Atiku loses.

Thats the simple truth.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by FlackoJodye: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
ArinzeAnthony03:
One of the three idiots that brought us to where we are today...nonsense... God forbid, they want to divide our vote now so that there Oga go win...I refuses
lok at how u are at ur age see what u are doing ?
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Meliian(f): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
RTSC:

That is why I said you will never benefit from an igbo all the days of your life.
If you are not careful, I will extend it to your generations unborn.

Go and benefit from your people that will not swindle you.
And if your people will not help, you will die helpless.

What's there to benefit from a useless tribe? A tribe that isn't useful to themselves let alone another. Useless set of Selfish people who treat their female children unfairly. Pls what's the point of showing favoritism to the male child when they'll still end up killing one another over land dispute? A very useless tribe that cast their own from themselves and tag them "Osu". Now, everyone is talking about "help" this fellow Igbo destitute too is talking. Tueh.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Meliian(f): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
marvinsync:

just wanna advice u

one of the biggest delusion u can give to ur self is overestimating ur worth , walking around thinking like ur special or u actually count In the world , thinking that we Igbos would some how suffer because u hate us , going everywhere spilling ur hate or annoyance thinking that something would happen that it would actually have an effect in the world , well it won't cause u don't matter

ur hate can only and only ever affect u

that's my advice
peace

Keep spewing the same trash. If you didn't care, oga, you no go respond. I'd rather eat shit than vote for these children of hate. Fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia / Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / Current Speakers And Deputies Of The 36 State Houses Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.