Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President (22305 Views)

Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by ArinzeAnthony03: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
One of the three idiots that brought us to where we are today...nonsense... God forbid, they want to divide our vote now so that there Oga go win...I refuses

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by sophiathefirst: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Politics in Nigeria is different from being a good orator. Vote Atiku for a better Nigeria
Same way Atiku is a good orator more than buhari.
We 're talking about technocrats who have visionary dream for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Allow people to vote who they want to vote for.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step, gradually "we and he" will get there.
Nigerians Vote for Moghalu
Vote for competence
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by LZAA: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
There was someting ezekwesili said that nobody seemed to catch at the end of the debate
She said"she is not here to drop theories rather she's there for offering practical solutions(not d exact words but u get wia i'm going)
Like i said yesterday all those candidates are good heck excellent but most ppl seem to missing the point
The current structure of nigeria will consume any of them hence the urgent need for restructuring(not hosting another pointless conference but taking the agreements reached during the last one,add a few modern ideas to it and implement)
2.the current structure favors the north who feel either rightly or wrongly that it's their turn to rule hence the choosing of northern candidates by the major parties
Finally and crucially none of the other aspirants' parties have the national reach PDP and APC has
It's the hard truth
Voting anybody outside atiku(who i personally don't like but let's face it,buhari simply can't continue) is a vote for buhari
Cc immhotep velocity25 justiceleague1 DaBullIT

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by alezzy13: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Isaactop9:
after watching the debate yesterday, I had a renewed hope for Nigeria. I have always believed that Mr Moghalu is a kind of visionary leader we need in this country.
When I ask youths around me who they feel is capable of leading Nigeria at this point, some say Moghalu, some say Sowore, some say Durotoye, some say Ezekwesili but sadly they end up saying they can't vote for them and when I ask why, they say they just have the feeling that they can't win the election. This decision amongst youths is really saddening, knowing that we have the solution right before our eyes and we still choose to go the wrong direction.
Let us come out as youths and vote for these young leaders enmass and leave these old visionless leaders that have destroyed the future of this country just for their own selfish interests, even if we try and they don't win but we've passed a message that it's no longer as usual

I really wish the youth would wake up.

It's truly depressing seeing young, vibrant - but jobless - men and women busy "Atikulating" or "4+4" .

These old men should be somewhere quiet caring for their grandchildren, but no, they want to keep leading the largest concentration of African youth in the world.

And we let them cry

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Oluwo1: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nigeria is just a joke and I am amazed by the rate of gullible people we have in the country.. imagine those 2 old fools didnt showup for debate and they still have learned people clamoring and supporting them on here.. how can we have a better nigeria when the learned that are suppose to educate their neighbors are the one support Apc and Pdp.. I weap for my nation

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Oluwo1: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
gbagyiza:
I think this wonderful message should go to d Hausa/ Fulani in d north. They r d real problem, they don't care n see all this qualifications as soon as d man is not their own. We r in trouble but I believe soonest a lot of people eyes will open n agitation for d division of d country will begins from different region of d country. It is not done that a particular region will be pulling d country backward, forcing Nigerians in other region to accept anything they felt will favour them. I am from d north n I am speaking d truth.

I think the votes in the North is going to be shared between Apc and Pdp already, so if me and you preach this gospel to our neighbors in the south and west, miracle fit happen

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by RTSC: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
The gap between moghalu and the rest of the candidates including buhari and atiku is like night and day.

If we don't start voting for the likes of moghalu right now, Nigeria will never become First World.

We are so far behind the rest of the world, we need 1000 moghalus manning every sector, to have hope of catching up with the world.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by RTSC: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Meliian:
God forbids. Can't vote for any igbo candidate. Not now or in the future. However, I did enjoy his thrashing of APC and PDP candidates with regards to their absence from the debate. But no igbo. It's just what it is.
You will never benefit from any igbo man till you die.

And if you are currently benefiting, you will lose it.

Sufferhead pikin.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Casmario2019: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
No doubt Prof. Moghalu is the best option. However he really needs to work harder to win. For myself I can neither vote PDP or APC. YPP all the way.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by smeag0l(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
I feel sorry for you
paiz:
He should have started from House of Rep or even Senate
But no Straight to Presidency

Atiku Abubakar will utilize his potentials when he becomes president
Atiku will make him Minister of Works and Housing
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by buzodyket: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Meliian:
God forbids. Can't vote for any igbo candidate. Not now or in the future. However, I did enjoy his thrashing of APC and PDP candidates with regards to their absence from the debate. But no igbo. It's just what it is.

You are a big fool for this your comment
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by buzodyket: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
ArinzeAnthony03:
One of the three idiots that brought us to where we are today...nonsense... God forbid, they want to divide our vote now so that there Oga go win...I refuses

Do you have any evidence to the trash you wrote here
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Misterdhee1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Great!

Here is everything you should know about Prof Kingsley Moghalu.

https://factdome.com/home/kingsley-moghalu/
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Bidi123: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
This man realing impressed me but the wicked ones would not let him go.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by tooexclusive: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
LZAA:
There was someting ezekwesili said that nobody seemed to catch at the end of the debate
She said"she is not here to drop theories rather she's there for offering practical solutions(not d exact words but u get wia i'm going)
Like i said yesterday all those candidates are good heck excellent but most ppl seem to missing the point
The current structure of nigeria will consume any of them hence the urgent need for restructuring(not hosting another pointless conference but taking the agreements reached during the last one,add a few modern ideas to it and implement)
2.the current structure favors the north who feel either rightly or wrongly that it's their turn to rule hence the choosing of northern candidates by the major parties
Finally and crucially none of the other aspirants' parties have the national reach PDP and APC has
It's the hard truth
Voting anybody outside atiku(who i personally don't like but let's face it,buhari simply can't continue) is a vote for buhari
Cc immhotep velocity25 justiceleague1 DaBullIT

What is the solution?

To vote in Atiku or Buhari with no vision what so ever about how to move this country forward... I'd rather choose one with a define path even if he won't win, I will say to posterity... I was part of the solution albeit I stood with the few and lost at the poll.

same way I saw Jonathan as the way forward at 2015 poll and lost. I am proud to know that I made the right choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:

your brain is working , even Oby can be used , but tell them to vote PDP as any other party is a lost vote and mind you we have gain much vote to be able to break the barrel of rigging by APC
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by buzodyket: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Africanness:
Is it the same debate i watched or another one?

Dt moghalu guy sounded so slow compared to fela and obi. Nairalanders and hype.

You are so dull to understand how smart moghalu is
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by natkey: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
texazzpete:
Anybody telling you that you're wasting your votes and you're splitting votes if you vote for Moghalu, durotoye or Oby...that person is a big fool.

It is this same useless, cowardly agenda that they've used to cow Nigerians into going along with bad governments.
"If you go and protest, you're on your own"
"Nobody will follow you if you come out to demonstrate"

This is the voice of cowardice.
One man, one vote. Please feel free to vote for whoever you want.

When 2023 comes, they will be here telling you the same thing again. Oh let him wait till 2027. Let us focus on voting Atiku out. Saraki is the only way we can achieve this for now. 2027, let us try Fayose. He's the only way to get rid of this other guy. This one cannot win. On and on it goes. We keep limiting our choices this way. Enough is enough. Let the skies fall if they may. At the very least, we will start sending a message to our political class. Just imagine the clear disregard they have for Nigerians and we still have people clamoring for them. I know a similar analogy has been used already but if I was a manager in a company and you didn't do your interview, I am not going to take the offer letter to your house and give you the job. You simply will not get the job, especially when there are other demonstrably sound and competent candidates who were serious enough to do the interview. As citizens, we are practically the bosses because we put these people in office with our votes in this country. I think a lot of Nigerians simply don't see it that way. We are basically hiring these people. The least they can do is do the job interview!

If these politicians can treat us like this when they so badly need our votes, they will certainly not treat us any better when in office. We cannot keep rewarding and encouraging this type of behavior with our votes. Just imagine the utter disdain, arrogance and disregard shown to Nigerians by their actions. The reason we keep having bad leaders is because they know we can always be taken for granted. They've shown me that they don't really care about my vote and they won't be getting it.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by zuto4u(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
U have said it all my brother
Isaactop9:
after watching the debate yesterday, I had a renewed hope for Nigeria. I have always believed that Mr Moghalu is a kind of visionary leader we need in this country.
When I ask youths around me who they feel is capable of leading Nigeria at this point, some say Moghalu, some say Sowore, some say Durotoye, some say Ezekwesili but sadly they end up saying they can't vote for them and when I ask why, they say they just have the feeling that they can't win the election. This decision amongst youths is really saddening, knowing that we have the solution right before our eyes and we still choose to go the wrong direction.
Let us come out as youths and vote for these young leaders enmass and leave these old visionless leaders that have destroyed the future of this country just for their own selfish interests, even if we try and they don't win but we've passed a message that it's no longer as usual

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Meliian(f): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
buzodyket:

You are a big fool for this your comment

RTSC:

You will never benefit from any igbo man till you die.

And if you are currently benefiting, you will lose it.

Sufferhead pikin.

Two big fools. You shall never benefit from any Yoruba person or government till you both die. Even if you are already, you shall lose it, down to your generation. And if you plan to die on Yoruba soil, it'll be the most painful death ever known. Lols.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by twerkjack: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
PDP supporters are just the dumbest!! U ppl put Nigeria in this mess in the first place now ur saying we should Atiku again? A man who didn’t regard us enough to show up for presidential debate? I wonder what he’ll do if he becomes president.. what arrogance?? How can u say a vote for Moghalu is an indirect vote for Buhari? What’s stopping u (PDP supporters) from voting Mr Moghalu? If Nigeria was ur personal business dou mean u will chose Atiku over Moghalu as ur MD? Let’s do the right thing for once! We can’t be seeing promised land and still be wandering in the wilderness...Nigeria may not survive another corrupt tenure, the country is already on its knees...and who’s to say Atiku won’t loot again?? Ppl don’t really change..... one vote can make the difference... Nigeria is ours, it doesn’t belong to apc or PDP... it’s OURS! Let’s take it back! #letstakeourcountryback

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pesuzok:

I want to vote for a candidate not against. A vote for Atiku is a vote against Buhari.
BTW, Kingsley has my one vote, deal with it
Same with me am voting for Kingsley moghalu

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by CharleyBright(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:

Shut the Fvck up.
Why didnt Atiku and his Lifeless Fulani counterpart come to the debate and tell us what they have upstairs and why we should vote for them?
Between Moghalu and combine Atiku and Buhari, who is more intelligent and better Leader?
Foolish like you will prefer to vote those Two brsinless goats in APC and PDP.
It is only in Nigeria that the wise are servitude to the foolish.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Bobinovic: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
ogawisdom:
angry

They are here to split votes and make Buhari win if u kw you know.

Any vote for that irrelevant Kingsley is a vote for Buhari, it was well planned out to split votes.

First of all no northern muslim will vote for a Christian and a southerner like irrelevant Kingsley.

Vote atiku to kick Buhari out
Kingsley cannot get 10000 votes in the whole North, it's a waste voting him, let's just focus on kicking out Buhari
Although i don't agree with you calling kingsley irrelevant, he is among the bright ones but i agree with you that voting him is as good as voting for Buhari. So let's vote Atiku into that Office.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by paiz: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
CharleyBright:

Shut the Fvck up?
Why didnt Atiku and his Lifeless Fulani counterpart come to the debate and tell us what they have upstairs and why we should vote for them?
Between Moghalu and combine Atiku and Buhari, who is more intelligent and better Leader?
Foolish like you will prefer to vote those Two brsinless goats in APC and PDP.
It is only in Nigeria that the wise are servitude to the foolish?

A little advice
stay off my mention

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by CharleyBright(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Philinho:
Please he should allow Atiku to come up.Nigeria need Atiku now

Atiku had the opportunity to tell Nigerians why we should vote him,but he failed to show up?
Its like a job interview. you dont show up, you don t get the job.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by artofseduction: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Isaactop9:

Firstly, go and convince the almajiri in the north.

Come back and talk to us.

Cos as long as those almajiri in the north don't care about Moghalu any Vote for him is a vote for Buhari.

Why is dre only Republican and Democrat in the US? Dre re other political parties but they don't even bother contesting for presidency even when they do nobody cares about them.

Those people should've started from grassroots.

My 1 cent

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
I hope he wins the election

Contact me for your own blog@affordable price

Also admob app and tutorials available
08101645573(whatapp)
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
EdmundChidera:
Kingsley Moghalu is a global leader who has made contributions to the stability, progress and wealth of nations, societies and individuals across such domains as academia, economic policy, banking and finance, entrepreneurship, law, and diplomacy.

As Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria from 2009-2014 he led the execution of extensive reforms in the Nigerian banking system after the global financial crisis. He was a member of the Bank's Monetary Policy Committee that brought inflation down into single digits.

As Professor of International Business and Public Policy at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University in Massachusetts, USA he has taught, trained and inspired graduate students from more than 40 countries in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia, men and women who will go on to leadership roles in their countries in careers from business to government service, from non-profits to military intelligence.
Kingsley served as the Chairman of the Boards of Directors of the Nigerian-Export-Import Bank (NEXIM) and the Financial Institutions Training Center. He was also a Member of the Boards of Directors of the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Securities and Exchange Commission of Nigeria, the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, and the global Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI).

He is the Founder & CEO of Sogato Strategies LLC, a global strategy, risk and macroeconomic advisory firm that has helped multinational corporations, global banks, private equity and asset management corporations make successful investments in emerging market countries.

Kingsley previously worked for the United Nations for 17 years, leading successful work in national reconciliation and nation-building in fractured societies, risk management and management reform in the UN, and raising billions of dollars for social investments in developing countries by The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria in Geneva.
A visionary thinker and thought leader, he is the author of several books, an international keynote speaker at industry conferences, and a frequent commentator in the global media including CNN, BBC World TV, Bloomberg, and the Financial Times.

A philanthropist, Kingsley founded the Isaac Moghalu Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides support for literacy, educational institutions, and access to education for underprivileged children in rural communities in Nigeria.
Kingsley was educated at the London School of Economics and Political Science (Ph.D., M.Phil.), The Fletcher School at Tufts University (M.A.), University of Nigeria, Nsukka (LL.B.), and the Institute of Risk Management in London, UK. He has completed executive leadership programs in economic transformation, macroeconomic management, global leadership, corporate governance, and strategy at Harvard Kennedy School, Harvard Business School, Wharton, Chicago Booth School of Business, and the International Monetary Fund Institute.

If he can’t form a coalition party he shud forget it politics is not magic. Let’s stop splitting votes for people who don’t have winning strategies.

This is a game of numbers not just brains and speeches. He can’t do that with his current strategy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by CharleyBright(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:
MTCHEWWWWWWW

why are u sighing?

Go and vote for old cargies like Buhari and Atiku and come back crying about bad economy.
In Nigeria the best of Brains dont stand a chance. It s Dullards like Buhari and Atiku that continue to rule and put u all in bandage.

The economy will plunge back into worse recession if Buhari wins. Na una go hear am.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by uridadole: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dpharisee:
Under normal circumstances without nepotism and religious bias this guy should have been a top contender. Today after a bitter genocide in Rwanda, Moghalu drafted the blueprint that president Paul Kagame used in making Rwanda one of the fastest growing countries in Africa.
He was the Idiagbon behind the success of Emir Sanusi Lamido in CBN

If Nigeria were to be our private companies, none of us here will employ Buhari or Atiku as MD over Moghalu.

Unfortunately sir, ruling Nigeria is different from running a company. To rule Nigeria, it takes beyond being nice, young, educated or fine looking. It rather takes courage to stand against forces of top politicians who will thwart good policies to favor themselves, manipulate every good process, using even magic powers to lord over the president but they are sanctimonious in the public domain. Hmmm only recently a top politician told me in confidence that the first budget of buhari was passed only after he called a meeting and warned leaders of nass that if the budget is not passed he will hand over government to army and quickly the needful was done though with so many padding that we were told that it had been so since 1999. Okonja iweala said they kept paying bribes to get budget through each year. No education or swag will overcome this except a dogged strict person of integrity like buhari.

We need to get over the current crop of politicians before thinking of people of the pedigree of moghalu.

Before you cast your vote, what we need to look at first is who can stand the antics of current crop of self seeking politicians like saraki?

My thought is to vote buhari and pray he wins to continued tackling these bad guys for another four years.

The political atmosphere may improve for the likes of moghalu at that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] / Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud / Bosun Tijani Thanks Tinubu For His Appointment, Apologizes To The Senate Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.