Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... (1294 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin

2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by MJBOLT: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
this kind of stuff is tricky grin you dont know if the man is testing your love or is serious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by Starboytwo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Excuse me sir,with all due respect i love your daughter very much...I swear to God I love her "gan...in that case I cannot collect this money...love is bigger than money

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by paiz: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
I won't cause I no know there is money in the family
even if I am not too serious with the babe na now the love start.
After everything I will make sure I inherit the man's property
That's after I have made sure he has joined his ancestors

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by Yudee8(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
this kind of stuff is tricky grin you dont know if the man is testing your love or is serious.

I will accept the money first, if he says he was just testing me I will tell him I was testing him too to know if he was serious cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by highpriestess: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dream on.

Go and make your money and stop depending on people's daughter, fathers.

This is why yahoo is on rampage.

Lazy things.
Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by Deicide: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Take this 8 million and give me your daughter. wink
Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by MissRaine69(f): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Just 4 million? That’s an insult
Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by kunleweb: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
highpriestess:
Dream on.

Lazy things.

Haba
Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by SenorFax(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Take the money and use it to Wed her daughter
Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by MJBOLT: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
what if the man has male children undecided

paiz:
I won't cause I no know there is money in the family
even if I am not too serious with the babe na now the love start.
After everything I will make sure I inherit the man's property
That's after I have made sure he has joined his ancestors
Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
Some people would actually opt for the money, even if they're sure it's a test.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by Auladimeji(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yudee8:

I will accept the money first, if he says he was just testing me I will tell him I was testing him too to know if he was serious cheesy
Let me dab for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by ubunja(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
I take the money without blinking.

By the way how many Rand is a million naira?
Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by Cholls(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
highpriestess:
Dream on.

Lazy things.
my brother stop trying to sound intelligent biko...d question is not for people like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by jaymichael(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
The man will have to credit my account first before I tell him I accept because I don't want anyone to bobo me this 2019 abeg. Wetin concern me and girlfriend again after one wife and one correct son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
ubunja:
I take the money without blinking.
By the way how many Rand is a million naira?

N4m is about 152,396.00 South African Rand
Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by ubunja(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

N4m is about 152,396.00 South African Rand
thats a good sum.I'm talking the money.
Re: What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 04, 2019
jaymichael:
The man will have to credit my account first before I tell him I accept because I don't want anyone to bobo me this 2019 abeg. Wetin concern me and girlfriend again after one wife and one correct son.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Indian Men So Naughty / South Africa To Host Mr Gay World 2019 Pageant / Dating Albino Escapist, Are Possible It Is To Have Albinos Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.