Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo (25648 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by deomelo: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
sirjoe1124:
This goes a long way to show that Buhari's supporters are as brainless as himself.... No coherence in statement, seems like the hallucinations of a drunken tout... Think before u type.
[/s]

Typical meaningless and unintelligent ipob rant.
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by HAMKAH: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
In other words, Buhari & Osinbajo are idiotic. grin

Truer words have never been spoken.
Between trader moni and the PDP looting which one is applaudable?
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by HAMKAH: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=HAMKAH post=74957559] Between trader moni and the PDP looting which one is applaudable? The man from.Ota should pls keep.quiet
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by HAMKAH: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=HAMKAH post=74957559] Between trader moni and the PDP looting which one is applaudable? The old man from.Ota should pls keep.quiet
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by HAMKAH: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=Nanorest post=74949543]Say what you like. Buhari till 2023[ Yes oooooooooooo
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by chris51(f): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tradermoni gets to common man, unlike the looting of PDP that was for their members and friends only. They kept us in this sorry state.

There was so much money from crude oil during 16years of PDP rule and nothing to show for the oil boom.

PDP should stop criticizing APC because they blew the opportunity they had.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by HAMKAH: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=Nanorest post=74949543]Say what you like. Buhari till 2023[ Yes oooooooooooo
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by chris51(f): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
chris51:
Tradermoni gets to common man, unlike the looting of PDP that was for their members and friends only. They kept us in this sorry state.

There was so much money from crude oil during 16years of PDP rule and nothing to show for the oil boom.

PDP should stop criticizing APC because they blew the opportunity they had.
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Elliot2(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
TarOrfeek:

How many cups of rice can N10,000 Buy?

This Nigeria is a land of stupidity.
how many cups of rice did d traders see frm dasuki loots?
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Elliot2(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
TarOrfeek:

How many cups of rice can N10,000 Buy?

This Nigeria is a land of stupidity.
how many cups of rice did d traders see frm dasuki loots? Don't be stupid again o,u hear?
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Elliot2(m): 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
crazygod:
Seriously how will N10,000 even go a long way? I have been pondering on this since this rubbish started
are u a trader? Abi nogodi o.
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by reuben79: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Your vote was worthless and irrelevant in 2015 because it didn't stop PMB and it won't make any difference in 2019 either so stop troubling yourself.

Dismissed.
election is around d corner u will soon cry
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by brightalo17: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
orion7:
your father?
Yes, if that will make you to stop wailing .
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by lottomkyes200: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Politics aside, Buhari's social investment scheme should be appreciated. Trader Money, Npower, etc are rare successful programs handled FG since inception. While we're aiming higher, these programs are commendable if we're to call a spade a spade.
Need a website/blog/software? Click on my username to get my contact.
The Npower and this traders moni are scam
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by deomelo: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
reuben79:
election is around d corner u will soon cry

Crying is for you ipob losers.

Can't wait to see you Igbos go back to your lefelendom and agitation routine after athiefKulooter's defeat next month

grin grin
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Bizmagnet: 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
lottomkyes200:
The Npower and this traders moni are scam
That's not true.
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by reuben79: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
deomelo:

Crying is for you ipob losers.

Can't wait to see you Igbos go back to your lefelendom and agitation routine after athiefKulooter's defeat next month

grin grin
loser and failure are desame category

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by deomelo: 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by jidxin(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Politics aside, Buhari's social investment scheme should be appreciated. Trader Money, Npower, etc are rare successful programs handled FG since inception. While we're aiming higher, these programs are commendable if we're to call a spade a spade.
pls wat can you buy wit 10k to start a petty trade?
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 21, 2019
Bizmagnet:

What is commendable about stealing voter's card of the recipients?
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Bizmagnet: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2019
jidxin:
pls wat can you buy wit 10k to start a petty trade?
Only those in petty trading can better answer your question as I am not one but I can tell you that those given appreciate it.
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Kusetic(m): 6:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Cajal:
Hmmmmm
Staff are no longer being paid from the covers of FG..
idiotic indeed
Oil well no longer renewed

You know baba Obasanjo's pain very well. grin grin
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by sogodihno: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2019
orion7:
30k zombie grin

u know why are u foolish, when u dont av point again, u resort to name calling, counter what he said. fool.
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by maybanks: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2019
deboysben:
And that foolish mere commoner a professor of law and senior pastor for that matter is doing the dirty job.

Buhari has killed the remaining integrity in this man
That's what you get when you indulge your self with dementia suffering illiterate.

Speak on Baba... Better be late than never.
That mere commoner is the Vice President of your country. And you are very free to do the needful, jump into the Lagoon. Oloshi Omo Iran ki ran
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by deboysben(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2019
maybanks:

That mere commoner is the Vice President of your country. And you are very free to do the needful, jump into the Lagoon. Oloshi Omo Iran ki ran
zombies are much demented
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by maybanks: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ opens his idiotic mouth most times before he uses his brain so am not surprised
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by orion7: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2019
sogodihno:

u know why are u foolish, when u dont av point again, u resort to name calling, counter what he said. fool.
zombie

I have sniper for sale. grin
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by maybanks: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2019
deboysben:
zombies are much demented

I expected you to jump on my response which you did. But I will tell you this simple truth. That I decide to support the government on a good initiative doesn't make me a zombie. Trader Mini if you don't know is masterstroke when it comes to social investment program in the socio-political history of this Nation. So be guided.
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by sogodihno: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2019
orion7:
zombie

I have sniper for sale. grin

I know u are useless, like your fellow ipob terrorist, Buhari will be re-lected, kill urself.
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by maybanks: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2019
The market women who are the true beneficiary of this scheme would never forget this government in a hurry. I av seen people who have benefited from this scheme and their love for this administration can't be quantified.
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by deboysben(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2019
maybanks:

I expected you to jump on my response which you did. But I will tell you this simple truth. That I decide to support the government on a good initiative doesn't make me a zombie. Trader Mini if you don't know is masterstroke when it comes to social investment program in the socio-political history of this Nation. So be guided.
you sound much like buhari the demented dullard
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by deboysben(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2019
maybanks:

you sound much like buhari the demented dullard grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Osinbajo Orders Reopening Of N-Power Job Portal / VAT Verdict: States Begin Consultation As Court Quashes FIRS Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.