Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo (25647 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
BMCs already here to defend their N30/post
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by sammyj: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by zoedew: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sure-P problematic!
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Oweku: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
i concur...
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by realnas(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
the scheme is as idiotic as its architects ala buharists
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by semyman: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo is hot soup, in boiling oil, no escape
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Xmanspeed(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ IS FRUSTRATED

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by deomelo: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
orion7:
30k zombie grin

1kobo ipob ZOMBIE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by crazygod(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Seriously how will N10,000 even go a long way? I have been pondering on this since this rubbish started
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Meritocracy: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
I applied for the same 10k on Obasanjo poverty alleviation scheme in 2003, I couldn't get it. Now this old fool called Obj is busy condemning 10k trader money people are getting without stress together with Npower scheme. Obasanjo will never want anybody to break his record.

7 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
And that foolish mere commoner a professor of law and senior pastor for that matter is doing the dirty job.

Buhari has killed the remaining integrity in this man
That's what you get when you indulge your self with dementia suffering illiterate.

Speak on Baba... Better be late than never.

The only old fool I could see here is Obasanjo. The only empowerment scheme (PAP) he embarked upon was between April 2001 and ended abruptly in March 2002. The old fool didn't empower anyone for the rest of his miserable 8 years tenure.
And the only young fool I could see here is you! Why? Check the attachment below

5 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by ejimatic: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/trader-moni-scheme-idiotic-obasanjo/
what did you do for masses between 1997and 2007? masses did not get 1#from you. Instead you spent our money on Obasanjo farm and made it the best in Africa.South west is for APC.case ckosed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by orion7: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
deomelo:

1kobo ipob ZOMBIE.
lol.

buhari went to americagrin

how do you want your sniper ? tin can. or plastic. grin
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8545666_pdp_jpeg94e3a1755126f7ed56b5233f585bd5d7

The money belongs to Nigerians, not your PDP looting, stealing and sharing pockets.

So is that why u are directly bribing the masses and still insulting the intelligence of the average Nigerian?
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Seun360(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
abc115:
Obasanjo statement idiotic. ..
From a useless old man who can't even deliver his polling station.

4 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Xmanspeed(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=deboysben post=74949421]And that foolish mere commoner a professor of law and senior pastor for that matter is doing the dirty job.

Buhari has killed the remaining integrity in this man
That's what you get when you indulge your self with dementia suffering illiterate.

Speak on Baba... Better be late than never.

A commoner who is a vice president of a great country like Nigeria. tell us who are you? who is your father in this country? don't just comment anyhow reason before commenting, this commoner is greater than you and your family.
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by ejimatic: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/trader-moni-scheme-idiotic-obasanjo/
southwest for APC the north for Buhari. South east can do what they like.Buhari till 2023

4 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by alawi5k: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Politics aside, Buhari's social investment scheme should be appreciated. Trader Money, Npower, etc are rare successful programs handled FG since inception. While we're aiming higher, these programs are commendable if we're to call a spade a spade.
Need a website/blog/software? Click on my username to get my contact.
Don't mind them. I registered over 300 traders and many of them have received the loan. Even one told me that this is the first time she is benefiting from any government scheme.

5 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by harissonk1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is what I expect to hear from people like Obasanjo when all policies initiated by the present government are not favouring him.
He is our major problem in this country and he will not keep quite and face is ota farm, school and all other businesses he embezzled our money to build.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Shawnnn01: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
SaiAtikuTill203:
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. Nigeria's only problem is buhari.
[/s]
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Yankee101: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
If you want to help people with just 10k loans go to the villages. Lagos market women own flats with tenants.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.

c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. Nigeria's only problem is buhari.

If you are not daft, you should have asked Jonathan and Okonjo why they were borrowing money to pay salaries of the federal workers three months before they were chased away.
Crude oil was selling above 100 dollars per barrel, why wouldn't it be fastest growing economy in Africa. You should go back to the archive check the state of our economy by May ending 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by NessaBoo(f): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
TraderMoni matters to petty traders and this administration will continue to maximise the country’s huge resources for the benefit of the common man.

Buhari has never hidden his desire to change the economic well-being and welfare of the poorest Nigerians, funny thing is that they call this man a dullard, but this same social investment program was conceived by him way back during the years when he was chairman of the Katsina State Development Foundation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by ledaman: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Stupid and irresponsible gaga during his administration 16billion dollars wasted on electricity yet no light to show,10k are been given to market women and men for empowerment direct no collateral nothing,The beast of of Ogun state is lamenting thunder fire that ape called obj!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by GoodGovernance: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
TarOrfeek:

How many cups of rice can N10,000 Buy?

This Nigeria is a land of stupidity.

The money is not meant for rice,it is loan for PETTY traders

How many bags of pure water can N10,000 buy,for a pure water seller? That is 100 bags,direct from manufacturers!!

If you are earning N100,000= per month,that is just over N3,000 per day!

Stupidity is when you think others are stupid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Charly68: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Those who cash the money knows the impact it made in their lives .
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Kinzeyfranks(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
v4victor:
What can 10,000 naira do for a trader abeg? Why not create an enabling environment for small businesses to thrive?

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063
How much?
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by Afonja007: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Politics aside, Buhari's social investment scheme should be appreciated. Trader Money, Npower, etc are rare successful programs handled FG since inception. While we're aiming higher, these programs are commendable if we're to call a spade a spade.
Need a website/blog/software? Click on my username to get my contact.
with somebody like you Africa will still be like this till Jesus come back you people should change biko,
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
harissonk1:
This is what I expect to hear from people like Obasanjo when all policies initiated by the present government are not favouring him.
He is our major problem in this country and he will not keep quite and face is ota farm, school and all other businesses he embezzled our money to build.

But you hailed him when he criticized GEJ govt.

Why are you so dumb
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
orion7:
30k zombie grin

Sweet money grin grin grin

The one that was stolen by Obj to make Ota Farm best in Africa, go and collect it back.
The one that was stolen by mama peace to build 5star hotel in Bayelsa state, go and collect it back.

Enemy of masses. When elites stole, it is not an issue. But when masses are remembered, we begin to taunt ourselves. Na curse?

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
maasoap:

If you are not daft, you should have asked Jonathan and Okonjo why they were borrowing money to pay salaries of the federal workers three before they were chased away.
Crude oil was selling above 100 dollars per barrel, why wouldn't it be fastest growing economy in Africa. You should go back to the archive check the state of our economy by May ending 2015.
KEEP LICKING buharidementia's WRINCKLED,LIFELESS NUT-SACKS
Atiku our next President..
If you don't like it then you must visit the lagoon and do the needful as you won't even be the first to create history in that lake of River.
Re: Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo by brightalo17: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
orion7:
buhari shared 380million dollars to poor Nigerians

e reach your hand ?

zombies re incredibly stupid
To poor people, if you are poor raise your hands up e go reach you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka / Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association / IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.