Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding (2762 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by GistmoreNG: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
A lady has been left heartbroken, after her boyfriend of 4 years reportedly traveled to Ghana for a secret wedding to another lady.

The lady who disclosed that she paid her boyfriend’s rent and bills the years they were together, added that she paid for his flight to Kumasi, Ghana, after he claimed he needed to see his sick dad. @Nkaylah001 who further disclosed that she wants to attend the wedding, said she got to know about the event from her boyfriend’s friend after he traveled.

Her tweet on the secret wedding reads;

Together for 4years, paid ur rent and bills and every single shit u needed nd wanted. U were numero uno on the priority list. Said u needed to travel to Kumasi to see ur sick dad. Paid ur plane ticket, only to see ur wedding invitation from ur friend two days after? Hmmm

I really wanna attend this wedding but friends and family tryna stop me. Bleep love. Tired of trying.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-heartbroken-after-boyfriend-of-4-years-traveled-to-ghana-for-secret-wedding

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by GistmoreNG: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2019

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by soberdrunk(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Why are men like this, this is so insensitive of him, he should have sent her the invitation himself and not through his friend........ angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
good for her, next time don't be desperate, why on earth will you rent a house for a guy, are you his sugar mama?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by XhosaNostra(f): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
SilentListener:
good for her, next time don't be desperate, why on will you rent a house for a guy, are you his sugar mama?

In that case then guys don't deserve a supportive partner, if helping him out means she's desperate. You're one confused bunch, I swear. We always hear that all women have to offer in relationships are their bodies, but when one goes the extra mile for someone they love, then it's called desperation. Damned if you do & damned if you don't.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Chizuru01(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
hmmm Ghana again. This is the second time I am hearing similar story.

It's either Ghananian ladies are bewitching our young guys with their massive a.ss or Our young ones are now marrying their ladies to prevent deportation back to nigeria, land of suffering.

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

In that case then guys don't deserve a supportive partner, if helping him out means she's desperate. You're one confused bunch, I swear. We always hear that all women have to offer in relationships are their bodies, but when one goes the extra mile for someone they love, then it's called desperation. Damned if you do & damned if you don't.
Niggerians speak out of both sides of their mouth. They dont know what they want. You must never take them seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Being supportive and being desperate are two different things.

in this case, she's not being supportive but desperate, the guy just took advantage of her that's all.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

define supportive ?
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Tamarapetty(f): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Any relationship that won't lead to marriage, let it scatter at dating stage. . Scatter by fire!

Sorry, i don't date to while away TIME cheesy
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Any relationship that won't lead to marriage, let it scatter at dating stage. . Scatter by fire!

Sorry, i don't date to while away TIME cheesy
You get sense.... I have no time for boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.... Make I dey ball dey go...
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Tamarapetty(f): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You get sense.... I have no time for boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.... Make I dey ball dey go...
i feel like playing football
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by pocohantas(f): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

"Girls don't date broke guys, they don't support or help them...You can never eat a woman's money, all they give is worn out pussies"

Girl dates broke guy. Girl supports him financially.

"Stop being desperate, you can't buy love"

You can't please these descendants of Adam, don't even try to grin

As for the lady, it hurts, but she has to move on. There are bad people everywhere. Some guys have their stories too. Hopefully she gets to meet someone deserving of her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Go and play "Dream League".....Lolgringringrin I am not a ball
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by joseo: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good girls .....bad boys

Bad girls..... Good boys

Well thank God not in my case
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Niggerians speak out of both sides of their mouth. They dont know what they want. You must never take them seriously.
are you cursed to kiss foreigners ass? if you're not kissing that khiaa girl ass you're kissing this one.smh.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by XhosaNostra(f): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
pocohantas:

"Girls don't date broke guys, they don't support or help them...You can never eat a woman's money, all they give is worn out pussies"

Girl dates broke guy. Girl supports him financially.

"Stop being desperate, you can't buy love"

You can't please these descendants of Adam, don't even try to grin

As for the lady, it hurts, but she has to move on. There are bad people everywhere. Some guys have their stories too. Hopefully she gets to meet someone deserving of her.

They're really confusing lol.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by XhosaNostra(f): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
define supportive ?

Didn't she pay his rent etc? That's being supportive.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Auladimeji(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Chizuru01:
hmmm Ghana again. This is the second time I am hearing similar story.

It's either Ghananian ladies are bewitching our young guys with their massive a.ss or Our young ones are now marrying their ladies to prevent deportation back to nigeria, land of suffering.
Maybe it's only your family but by the grace of God we are not suffering

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by XhosaNostra(f): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
SilentListener:
Being supportive and being desperate are two different things.

in this case, she's not being supportive but desperate, the guy just took advantage of her that's all.

How is she being desperate?
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by XhosaNostra(f): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Lol, I'm starting to see that. It's really confusing.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Didn't she pay his rent etc? That's being supportive.
That's not supportive, that's an act of desperation. undecided
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tamarapetty:
come to oza room i want to shoot my shot cool
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Ceede: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
GistmoreNG:
A lady has been left heartbroken, after her boyfriend of 4 years reportedly traveled to Ghana for a secret wedding to another lady.

The lady who disclosed that she paid her boyfriend’s rent and bills the years they were together, added that she paid for his flight to Kumasi, Ghana, after he claimed he needed to see his sick dad. @Nkaylah001 who further disclosed that she wants to attend the wedding, said she got to know about the event from her boyfriend’s friend after he traveled.

Her tweet on the secret wedding reads;

Together for 4years, paid ur rent and bills and every single shit u needed nd wanted. U were numero uno on the priority list. Said u needed to travel to Kumasi to see ur sick dad. Paid ur plane ticket, only to see ur wedding invitation from ur friend two days after? Hmmm

I really wanna attend this wedding but friends and family tryna stop me. Bleep love. Tired of trying.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-heartbroken-after-boyfriend-of-4-years-traveled-to-ghana-for-secret-wedding

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

.....ok cool
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by XhosaNostra(f): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
That's not supportive, that's an act of desperation. undecided

Ugh! I'm not here to teach you English or to spoonfeed you information, but here's a definition.

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Seandisputed(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
SilentListener:
good for her, next time don't be desperate, why on earth will you rent a house for a guy, are you his sugar mama?

Let's not sugar-coat anything here

He fvcked up big time.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

They're really confusing lol.

Let's just sit and have a drink, till we understand them... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by XhosaNostra(f): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Let's just sit and have a drink, till we understand them... grin

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
SilentListener:
are you cursed to kiss foreigners ass? if you're not kissing that khiaa girl ass you're kissing this one.smh.
grin grin grin Nl will not kill person
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Randy100: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Stupid girl. Paying house rent for what. If na my daughter do that kind thing, I will disfather her. Nonsense.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
SilentListener:
.... and it hurts you because wish to kiss their ass as well shey
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Serves her right. Maga. U supported him for 4 years u could not decode abi. Kumasi wey e for enter bus go u pay flight lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men So Obsessed With Girls Barely Legal? / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Twitter With ‘waist Bead Challenge’ (photos) / Please help, Where did I go wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.