Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Please help, Where did I go wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please help, Where did I go wrong? (2758 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2020
Good day nairalanders
Please pardon my typo errors and I really need an advice. P.s I created another account to hide my identity.

So I met this guy last year, on my way back from where I went to get some stuff I was taking back to school, I was with my brothers girlfriend and this guy offered us a lift which we didn’t decline, he was with his friend. His friend was the owner of the car.
He dropped us off at my house and he collected my contact, and of course I didn’t hear from him for weeks, I couldn’t call because I wasn’t having his number and he only collected mine, so few weeks later he called and said he was very busy, he apologized for not calling back. We moved the convo further on whatsapp and we started chatting on WhatsApp and he asked me out...

I didn’t agree to him at first because he had bad communication skills (like he wasn’t the call type, he said he doesn’t like calling people because he felt he was disturbing them) but we were always chatting on WhatsApp. So I said yes to him, we went out more oftentimes on dates and all...To cut the long story short, suddenly he stopped messaging on WhatsApp, he doesn’t pick my calls, he ignores my messages on WhatsApp, and I just felt I was played by him..

Please guys how do I heal, because I already deleted his numbers from my phone, but the memory of him and the time we spent together still hurts me

Update guys: dude is back, I don’t know if I should cuss him tf out, I hate stupid people

P.s: thanks for the advice guys, really helped, I love you all
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by madridguy(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Be on standby, your run away guy will be back again.

5 Likes

Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by healthserve(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2020
Relax. I'm also this same way 100%. Did you give him towtow to inagine you've been scammed?

Nairaland is famous for destroying relationships without facts. Why ask people whom you don't know to dictate your reality?

Some indoviduals, male and female don't like the burden of close marking. He could be that. Keep a free mind. If he shows up gaain express your displeasure, stamp your feet on the ground and place demands on him to explain his actions.simple
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by haywire07(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2020
Your matter doesn't have head neither does it have a tail
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
Be on standby, your run away guy will be back again.

Nigga legit blocked my brothers girlfriend on WhatsApp, but he doesn’t reply my messages, he just reads them and ignore me
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2020
healthserve:
Relax. I'm also this same way 100%. Did you give him towtow to inagine you've been scammed?

Nairaland is famous for destroying relationships without facts. Why ask people whom you don't know to dictate your reality?

No
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2020
haywire07:
Your matter doesn't have head neither does it have a tail

Why did you reply, if you know you were going to insult me
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by madridguy(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Do you want him back quickly?

yamendiva:

Nigga legit blocked my brothers girlfriend on WhatsApp, but he doesn’t reply my messages, he just reads them and ignore me
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by healthserve(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:

If he reads your messages and doesn't respond, he doesn't respect you and what you need to work on is developing good healthy sepf respect. See girl, if i call anyone on my line more than twice and they don't reciprocate, they are gone. Everyone arounds me knows this

If this is the case, move on, but keep a free mind. Who knows what he'll come and say happened tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2020
healthserve:

Some indoviduals, male and female don't like the burden of close marking. He could be that. Keep a free mind. If he shows up gaain express your displeasure, stamp your feet on the ground and place demands on him to explain his actions.simple

This was really helpful, thanks man
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by haywire07(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:

Why did you reply, if you know you were going to insult me
I didn't insult you na cheesy I only pointed out the obvious.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Heloct(f): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2020
Ehya sorry.

It's obvious you wanted him since he gave you the lift. He will come back again to tell you how he's been busy bla bla

Just move on and don't be expectant. The man for you will reach out to you effortlessly. Zero your mind. That way, nothing he does will hurt you.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by healthserve(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:

This was really helpful, thanks man

Finally learn what love means. When people love, they will make an efforr. Its the effort people make that is the real meaning of the word, love. Put this at the back of your mind in future relationships

2 Likes

Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by OlawaleBammie: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:
Good day nairalanders
Please pardon my typo errors and I really need an advice. P.s I created another account to hide my identity.

So I met this guy last year, on my way back from where I went to get some stuff I was taking back to school, I was with my brothers girlfriend and this guy offered us a lift which we didn’t decline, he was with his friend. His friend was the owner of the car.
He dropped us off at my house and he collected my contact, and of course I didn’t hear from him for weeks, I couldn’t call because I wasn’t having his number and he only collected mine, so few weeks later he called and said he was very busy, he apologized for not calling back. We moved the convo further on whatsapp and we started chatting on WhatsApp and he asked me out...

I didn’t agree to him at first because he had bad communication skills (like he wasn’t the call type, he said he doesn’t like calling people because he felt he was disturbing them) but we were always chatting on WhatsApp. To cut the long story short, suddenly he stopped messaging on WhatsApp, he doesn’t pick my calls, he ignores my messages on WhatsApp, and I just felt I was played by him..

Please guys how do I heal, because I already deleted his numbers from my phone, but the memory of him and the time we spent together still hurts me

U shouldnt hav deleted the number na, u should hav saved it up on ur gmail before deleting it it from ur contact list.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by onlinetomola(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2020
I dont understand that sentence "Been played" here. He used to call and chat you but suddenly he stopped ? Is there any other things you are not telling us ? Are you guys deeper in the relationship than what you just explained to us here ? If NO, then everyone has the right to quit casual connections even without any notice. So calm down its nothing, unless the story is diffrent to what you told us here.

1 Like

Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2020
YOU NO DECLINE LIFT BUT YOU DECLINED GOING OUT ON A DATE? NIGGUR IS SMART.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2020
healthserve:

If he reads your messages and doesn't respond, he doesn't respect you and what you need to work on is developing good healthy sepf respect. See girl, if i call anyone on my line more than twice and they don't reciprocate, they are gone. Everyone arounds me knows this

If this is the case, move on, but keep a free mind. Who knows what he'll come and say happened tomorrow

I’ve moved on, but trust me it hurts
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Hdanny(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2020
He asked you out but you turned him down cause of his lack of communication.
Now you saying how do you get over him?

Obviously you are already into this dude, I don’t even know the memory you talking about, someone that doesn’t call nor chat you as you said.

Move on with your life.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Nehyooh(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2020
From what you said, you're yet to say YES to this guy right ?
If at all you've started having feelings for him, due to some of the time you had spent together with him, then my advise is that just take things easy with yourself, and focus on your studies. If he comes back for you, fine ! and if he doesn't just move on. It may not be easy but you don't have choice.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
Do you want him back quickly?

I just want an explanation, if he says it’s over then fine
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U shouldnt hav deleted the number na, u should hav saved it up on ur gmail before deleting it it from ur contact list.

I was pained
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by healthserve(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:

I’ve moved on, but trust me it hurts

Cause you gave your heart before the other party committing to you by taking action anv making sacrifices. From how you met,its for good. Trust me.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2020
Nehyooh:
From what you said, you're yet to say YES to this guy right ?
If at all you've started having feelings for him, due to some of the time you had spent together with him, then my advise is that just take things easy with yourself, and focus on your studies. If he comes back for you, fine ! and if he doesn't just move on. It may not be easy but you don't have choice.

Thanks man
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by rottennaija(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:
Good day nairalanders

I didn’t agree to him at first because he had bad communication skills (like he wasn’t the call type, he said he doesn’t like calling people because he felt he was disturbing them) but we were always chatting on WhatsApp. So I said yes to him, we went out more oftentimes on dates and all...To cut the long story short, suddenly he stopped messaging on WhatsApp, he doesn’t pick my calls, he ignores my messages on WhatsApp, and I just felt I was played by him..

Relax, I am a guilty of that too. That's because I am undecided on the individual and wouldn't want to start what I wouldn't finish so that she wouldn't accuse me of deceiving her. Also because I have been really busy, despite knowing and seeing the green light by the girl.

At the end, I'll say, if he wants you, he will return to you.

NB: I don't ignore people's messages. Even if I don't have any interest in you, I'll read and respond to your messages as soon as possible.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2020
rottennaija:

Relax, I am a guilty of that too. That's because I am undecided on the individual and wouldn't want to start what I wouldn't finish so that she wouldn't accuse me of deceiving her. Also because I have been really busy, despite knowing and seeing the green light by the girl.

At the end, I'll say, if he wants you, he will return to you.

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by OlawaleBammie: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:

I was pained

Sorry madam, just take it dis way..

Que Sera Sera, what wil b wil b., that is my favourite saying since time immemorial,

if he's urs he wil surely come back to moma no mater his excuse, and if he's not urs den even if u guys are cohabiting, one of u wil stil misbehave, hence the separation.

Just cool ursef up, tink less about him, tink more(in fantasy) about who u re yet to meet, and tink about ur proposed future and prospects..doin dis wil make him ur less priority, and achieving this will save u from one nonsense and unworthy emotional trauma..

You dont even know if he's banging one olosho right now.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by IamPlato(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2020
Seems He Had Creampied Your Pussy Thats Why It Hurts
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Sorry madam, just take it dis way..

Que Sera Sera, what wil b wil b., that is my favourite saying since time immemorial,

if he's urs he wil surely come back to moma no mater his excuse, and if he's not urs den even if u guys are cohabiting, one of u wil stil misbehave, hence the separation.

Just cool ursef up, tink less about him, tink more(in fantasy) about who u re yet to meet, and tink about ur proposed future and prospects..doin dis wil make him ur less priority, and achieving this will save u from one nonsense and unworthy emotional trauma..

You dont even know if he's banging one olosho right now.

Thank you very much, really helpful
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2020
IamPlato:
Seems He Had Creampied Your Pussy Thats Why It Hurts

When you are done embarrassing yourself, let me know
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2020
On a full moon Friday night when the moon is full say this it work like magic it never fail

Note where you see [xy] you call or add his name within three days you will see magic

Then say this formula out loud and while you are saying it, bind one knot tightly on the string:
"In the name of Erzulia, Maria Magdalena, Shiva and Venus, deities of love, I am binding the love of my dreams to me. I live with [XY] in love, understanding and harmony. I thank the God's love for accomplishment and power. I am a good partner to [XY]. So it is, so it is happening!"

This has to be repeated 6 more times! Then burn the string together with sandal-wood in a fireproof pot. After the burning, when the ash is cool, bury it in a park or a forest, somewhere under a nice and strong tree.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2020
Casalindaa:
On a full moon Friday night when the moon is full say this it work like magic it never fail

Note where you see [xy] you call or add his name within three days you will see magic

Then say this formula out loud and while you are saying it, bind one knot tightly on the string:
"In the name of Erzulia, Maria Magdalena, Shiva and Venus, deities of love, I am binding the love of my dreams to me. I live with [XY] in love, understanding and harmony. I thank the God's love for accomplishment and power. I am a good partner to [XY]. So it is, so it is happening!"

This has to be repeated 6 more times! Then burn the string together with sandal-wood in a fireproof pot. After the burning, when the ash is cool, bury it in a park or a forest, somewhere under a nice and strong tree.
. HOW ABOUT YOUR HIV GUY?
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by madridguy(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2020
But you both never dated/court

yamendiva:

I just want an explanation, if he says it’s over then fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked / Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women / Is Dis Lady Manipulative Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.