Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) (58011 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by EngrHumble(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxrpr_ClbRs

In a viral video shows the moment a young girl was seen crying un controllably after her boyfriend of 5 years break up with her.

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2022
No matter how painful it may be, broken relationship is better than broken marriage!

344 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by thesicilian: 6:36am On Jul 27, 2022

11 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2022
shocked

Lol

cheer up girl, that's how most of them are, reason I made dildos my companion and that shit have saved me from so many nonsense from men.

43 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by robinso01(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2022
Las las,e don cast,na everybody go chop breakfast. Breakfast na national food. In whatever she do,make she sha chop.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2022
nah everybody go chop breakfast

56 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by tosaino95(m): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Na the money wey the guy dey spend for her dey mek her cry nothing else abi no be Nigeria girls we know grin grin grin

532 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2022
Sorry babe, but shine your eye next time!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Adejo1(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Lolz

U no lie o
tosaino95:
Na the money wey the guy dey spend for her dey mek her cry nothing else abi no be Nigeria girls we know grin grin grin

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by ValCon888: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2022
My heart was broken into two by the sentence at the end.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Babara1994(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

cheer up girl, that's how most of them are, reason I made dildos my companion and that shit has saved from so many nonsense from men.
Poor dild0. Must have been enduring some nasty stench.

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Wizywiz(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2022
tosaino95:
oil dey ya head,,,if not for the money she go even leave the guy before him think am cheesy

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by 2gbaski007: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2022
ValCon888:
My heart was broken into two by the sentence at the end.

Honestly....lolzzz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2022
tosaino95:
U no lie my guy cheesy cheesy cheesy

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by paulolee(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2022
lolz...if a whole burner boy with all his fame n Cash follow chop breakfast, who are u??
I remember my last breakfast back then for skul, help her do assignment, test, housed her and even de give her money join
after 4 months, rita still get mind dump me for one upcoming yahoo boy wey pick Small change..
I cry tire dt nite wey she tell me via video call with the guy fone ontop d guy bed..
I no fit sleep, woke up very weak n dizzy n I bin get econometrics test dt Friday morning which I had 2/25..
I double up for exam n still get my only D till I leave skul all because of one shallow minded idiot.
Rita, I swear u no try atall..

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Opoki(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Nice crib, the guy must have a magical phallus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by marlow1962(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

cheer up girl, that's how most of them are, reason I made dildos my companion and that shit have saved me from so many nonsense from men.

How long will you use dildos?
Common be truthful to yourself, nothing beats natural.

50 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Vix805: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2022
stupid friend, you have a friend in pain and the only thing in your mumu mind is to video them and talk nonsense so that you can get internet infamy.

yeye friend.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Shalommy(f): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Crazy bae.

6 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2022
I don't understand how someone whose HEART was broken will still be alive, weeping like this?
Could it be we now have accessory hearts?

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by okrikaboi: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2022
Lol and she just cheat on am three weeks ago. No mind dem yesterday na so my babe dey cry as I dey give am lyrics babe wey dey munch other peckers back to back

17 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Legalcriminal: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nothing pretty here just bleachy

23 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
She's only missing the his money and not him.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by specialmati(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed chai
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by EMXTAN1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
This thing called love... hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Karlovich: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
embarassed Better to have broken up with her than to use her for rituals

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by ImoleNaija: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Welcome on board

There is enough to go round.

23 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by LaSenior: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
cheesy

I can't serve any girl breakfast

They have served me breakfast countless times but I have never revenged on anyone

Is very bad to break someone heart

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by SEGLIZ: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
the dumper and the dumpee are both sick.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.