Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo (40323 Views)

‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Colb461: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
CityNGR:
Your father abi?
lolx bro u hash oh
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Okoroawusa: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Negodu Obasanjo...

So,it has gotten to the level of hauling insults?

See frustration!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by breezeng: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Only foolish people wil vote Buhari. I told my neighbor that you want me to vote for a person that has course more pain to our community. The worst situation ever on light and water in our environment in Abeokuta. I can't forgive him. I will use my vote to speak against him, wheather it matter or not. I don't care. It's my right

5 Likes

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Sakamaje: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Fostercat:

When he supported buhari in 2015 .he was a saint right??

Dumb arses!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Rotimi47: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
After the election many politician will change the blues.

Watching on super HD.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Atiku As President, Sowore As EFCC Chairman, Moghalu As CBN Governor INSHA ALLAH

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Fourwinds: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ventura1:
All oppressors always have the best combination of words to sway the oppressed mind.

Tell me one oppressor in Nigeria that doesn't speak the truth … ATIKU, BUHARI, SARAKI, OBASANJO....Just one

Adolf Hitler, came to one meeting with a live chicken. He started to pluck its feathers one by one off.

The chicken quacked in pain, blood oozing from its pores. It gave out heartbreaking cries but Hitler continued without remorse plucking feather after feather until the chicken was completely naked. After that, he threw the chicken on the ground and from his pockets, took out some chicken feed and started to throw it at the poor creature. It started eating and as he walked away, the chicken followed him and sat at his feet feeding from his hand.

Hitler then told members of his party "This chicken represents the people, you must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up and leave them. If you do this and then give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life. They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, it is you who brought them to that situation in the first place."

This is the case with many Nigerians, they are obviously still in love with their oppressors, who they consider their helper.
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
netpro:
OBJ cannot blackmail his way back to Aso Rock.

Sai baba all the way. No time to dey look uche face.

Why have u decided to walk in the path of destruction and poverty my son?...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Atiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire but it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us.Only two set of people want buhari to win 2019 election
The SELFISH
The FOOLISH

2 Likes

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Aboki99(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ is an idiot with an Upper Case 'i'! Buhari all the way! If the old monkey had been a patriotic president, would Naija have been where it is today? Which problem there is today that there was not when the idiot was president? Had he solved them? If not, let the old man shut up his stinking, malodourous mouth!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
muykem:
OBJ you are just playing to gallery. Nobody will kill you until God's time comes but for the coming election is Next Level everywhere.

U made a mistake, u mean ATIKULATED?
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Boss13: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo is whining Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Online4u: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Watch Now!

#Buhari Has Taken Nigeria Back To #Abacha Era! He Has Nothing To Offer#Nigeria, He should Go Home - Obasanjo #Atiku #Renosdart #NextLevel #GNWA2019 #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRS7vn-Bws8
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by okonyia(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
I wonder why people are calling for OBJ's head for saying the truth. Why are some Nigerians' so sentimental, and tribalistic when it come to issues that matters. Is not same OBJ that campaigned for PMB. in 2015, he also has right to voice out if what he thought would have been turn out to be opposite. Why do people go to their various houses and cry but when outside there they will start praising PMB. The truth of the matter is that PMB has failed Nigerians, and should go back to his farming. He might have good intention to save this country, but he doesn't have what it take to do it,so let him go and let us have another person. When did it become a crime for a person of the former president or any other citizen to complain about the bad government.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Afamed: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
cry me a river or better still you can do this
Inconsequential 5% on rampage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by lilangelapc: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Eaty eaty, vomit....... Only you vomit only Begin to eat same your vomit and same people you call thief vomits, Shame shame shame is Shame...... Olodo

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by deboysben(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afamed:

Inconsequential 5% on rampage
which you will soon be nah

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
By this time of next month, u and your fellow zombie will change your monicker or die of shame ... son, stop being a child of hate.. I’m highly ATIKULATED

sarrki:
Nah disgrace you go see next month

Old fool
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by blowjob: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
MATTHEW, UR SINS GO KILL U,DIS YEAR, BASTARD OLD GREEDY NIGGA.. grin grin..THIEF

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI FROM ENEMIES OF PROGRESS..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS DIS SWEET COUNTRY NIGERIA

SAI BABA BUHARI

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Colb461: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Livecamp09:

Why have u decided to walk in the path of destruction and poverty my son?...
bro don't talk much,such people like him.av already made up dier mind DAT dey don't want Nigeria to move forward
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by faaz24: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is obasanjo's response to the question that Buhari asked during the campaign last week in lokoja, kogi state ...

Where is the power
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by ritmek(f): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gbam....baba has spoken
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by BabaO2: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Better they deal with you decisively, coward patch-patch ex military man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by lastmessenger: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
netpro:
OBJ cannot blackmail his way back to Aso Rock.

Sai baba all the way. No time to dey look uche face.
Don't be a dumbass.hate him or whatever obj supported buhari and made sure his accent to power came to fruition but immediately buhari came to power he made himself a god Nigerians killing people at will and shielding his kinsmen who ruthlessly murdered children and mothers in cold blood and made boast of it.
Can't you see that buhari is old and has dementia and is not fit to rule this country?

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by LZAA: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:
Nah disgrace you go see next month

Old fool

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
No weapon fashion against you shall prosper
The truth must be spoken

Never again shall lifeless man rule this country

Amen in Atiku’s name
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Colb461: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Aboki99:
OBJ is an idiot with an Upper Case 'i'! Buhari all the way! If the old monkey had been a patriotic president, would Naija have been where it is today? Which problem there is today that there was not when the idiot was president? Had he solved them? If not, let the old man shut up his stinking, malodourous mouth!!!
lolx ur write up is just as ur name..
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by biggestmanhood(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
baba dem no born them well to harm u,buhari is a demonic demon,a dullard,a despot,a cruel tyrant, a scumbag, in fact a failures from d deepest part of hell,buhari is second to satan
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Humblezack: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mankosi:
one of the paid Apc warriors spotted and already doing his job very well. He was just employed today and he's already working tirelessly for his money.
Good boy.

Check his profile below.

Be checking profile up and down you hear...better face front before Atiku leads you to jail.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Afamed: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
breezeng:
Only foolish people wil vote Buhari. I told my neighbor that you want me to vote for a person that has course more pain to our community. The worst situation ever on light and water in our environment in Abeokuta. I can't forgive him. I will use my vote to speak against him, wheather it matter or not. I don't care. It's my right
Ignorance, hold PDP who sold NEPA to enrich their friends responsible. And don't forget to ask Obj what he did with $16 earmarked to upgrade NEPA when Obj was in government. And if you are from Ogun state or just you reside in Ogun state, you will know Obj Electoral value is 2% in Ogun state

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by deboysben(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Livecamp09:

Amen in Atiku’s name
nice patriotic display
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Humblezack: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
biggestmanhood:
baba dem no born them well to harm u,buhari is a demonic demon,a dullard,a despot,a cruel tyrant, a scumbag, in fact a failures from d deepest part of hell,buhari is second to satan

Abeg continue bros. It is interesting to see how much you hate to see Buhari succeed. FeBuhari is for Buhari so deal with it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Royal Niger Company Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.