Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo (40277 Views)

‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by mightyhazell: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Why am i not suprised?
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Macmoni(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
netpro:
OBJ cannot blackmail his way back to Aso Rock.

Sai baba all the way. No time to dey look uche face.
How stupid are u not to knw dat sum1 cannot go back to aso rock more dan twice

3 Likes

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by deboysben(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Humblezack:

Thank you sir but come FeBuhari, we vote in Buhari again.
you have one vote Bro which can be invalid after voting
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by AngelicBeing: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
cool
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by deboysben(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afamed:

Inconsequential 5%
cry me a river or better still you can do this

4 Likes

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by dam2000(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baba if helping we helpless Nigerians to send mumu buhari back to daura is the only tin u can do b4 u die sir God will forgive ur sin

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by lightwalkertv: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
it pains me that some Nigerians still listen and gives attention to this man call OBJ. We are the problem not the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Hotfreezer: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afamed:

5% on rampage

2.5%

Kanu has taken 2.5 out of it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Mankosi: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Humblezack:

Thank you and God bless you as we anticipate FeBuhari to vote in Buhari again.
one of the paid Apc warriors spotted and already doing his job very well. He was just employed today and he's already working tirelessly for his money.
Good boy.

Check his profile below.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by hundredrivas(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
BABA, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. God pass dem

2 Likes

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
You will go to jail after PMB is reelected. Continue saying all your rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by TheAngry1: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ is a demon

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by wakes: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ahhh!
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Joedoyle(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Well done sir. It is just the ame way you did threaten others at your time.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baba Want turn empire. Na only him want dey tell us who is gonna rule.

Baba don forget all the things he said about Atiku,is far worse than all the accusations against PMB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mean while the Fulani are getting ready for Buhari to win the upcoming elections, so that they can flood every state with their cattle in Nigeria.
This is Nigeria We detained Activist, Kill people who engaged in peaceful protest, Jail those who speak against the government and prosecutes only opposition party
Meanwhile We grant Amnesty to Terrorist, Herdsmen, Bandits and Nation Destroyer

2 Likes

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by basswoodd2222: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
obj pls remember ur 'do or die ' statement in 2013 election. u taught Nigerian how to rig election. why are u crying?

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by OsuGanja(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ventura1:
All oppressors always have the best combination of words to sway the oppressed mind.

Tell me one oppressor in Nigeria that doesn't speak the truth … ATIKU, BUHARI, SARAKI, OBASANJO....Just one

Adolf Hitler, came to one meeting with a live chicken. He started to pluck its feathers one by one off.

The chicken quacked in pain, blood oozing from its pores. It gave out heartbreaking cries but Hitler continued without remorse plucking feather after feather until the chicken was completely naked. After that, he threw the chicken on the ground and from his pockets, took out some chicken feed and started to throw it at the poor creature. It started eating and as he walked away, the chicken followed him and sat at his feet feeding from his hand.

Hitler then told members of his party "This chicken represents the people, you must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up and leave them. If you do this and then give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life. They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, it is you who brought them to that situation in the first place."

This is the case with many Nigerians, they are obviously still in love with their oppressors, who they consider their helper.

Realest shit bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Joedoyle(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Well done sir. It is just the same way you did threaten others at your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by NessaBoo(f): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is serious, i just don't know why Obasanjo is trying so hard to cement his name on the wrong side of history.

He clearly feels ignored by the current administration, but since he feels he has lost his relevance, does that mean he should lose his dignity too!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by AdesegunSanni89: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ knows the end is nigh
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Xisnin(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ride on Baba.
You are better by far.
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Okoroawusa: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
basswoodd2222:
obj pls remember ur 'do or die ' statement in 2013 election. u taught Nigerian how to rig election. why are u crying?
It was 2007

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Ades1234(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
What's d man problem, y is he behaving like this of late, he saw d hand written on the wall that pmb will win d next election, I loose my respect to him d day he endorsed Atiku, he is suffering from demential

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by martineverest(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
appeal to pity....

.how have the mighty fallen

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by tstx(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
We are throwing buhari to the filthy dustbin of history.

Buhari can never fool a sane man like me twice, I say God forbid.

He can't deceive you... But he can fool 150 million Nigerian illiterates and that's all it takes.. Nothing on earth and in heaven can prevent Buhari from winning a reelection.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by PythonAmaka: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obj is bitter grin.
Baba, go and take anti-ipob drugs, you go dey alright .

python amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by DANO1011(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Issorite , meanwhile

Like for Atiku share for Buhari
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Fostercat(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sakamaje:
Obj just seeking attention by any means. Next he will probably tell us another familiar tale like Buhari is training snipers.

When he supported buhari in 2015 .he was a saint right??

Dumb arses!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by fredoooooo: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baba na Bola ige dey pursue you for dream ... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by tayolove12(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:
Nah disgrace you go see next month

Old fool

Am sure you don’t have father
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Stocking: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
deboysben:
you have one vote Bro which can be invalid after voting
Same as you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.