Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo (40324 Views)

‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by MrOfficer(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ventura1:
All oppressors always have the best combination of words to sway the oppressed mind.

Tell me one oppressor in Nigeria that doesn't speak the truth … ATIKU, BUHARI, SARAKI, OBASANJO....Just one

Adolf Hitler, came to one meeting with a live chicken. He started to pluck its feathers one by one off.

The chicken quacked in pain, blood oozing from its pores. It gave out heartbreaking cries but Hitler continued without remorse plucking feather after feather until the chicken was completely naked. After that, he threw the chicken on the ground and from his pockets, took out some chicken feed and started to throw it at the poor creature. It started eating and as he walked away, the chicken followed him and sat at his feet feeding from his hand.

Hitler then told members of his party "This chicken represents the people, you must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up and leave them. If you do this and then give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life. They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, it is you who brought them to that situation in the first place."

This is the case with many Nigerians, they are obviously still in love with their oppressors, who they consider their helper.

That wasn't Hitler. It was Joseph Stalin actually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by foreshore(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:

Your father is actually the one

Sarki oo ti ya weere!!! (sarki you don go mad)
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by jchioma: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Zombies on rampage trying to discredit Baba's alarm of threat to his life, but those who know, know that this Buhari's government is capable of rogue behavior based on it's antecedents and desperation to hang on to power.

But they and their zai baba shall meet their waterloo. Failbuhari.
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Whobedatte(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ventura1:
All oppressors always have the best combination of words to sway the oppressed mind.

Tell me one oppressor in Nigeria that doesn't speak the truth … ATIKU, BUHARI, SARAKI, OBASANJO....Just one

Adolf Hitler, came to one meeting with a live chicken. He started to pluck its feathers one by one off.

The chicken quacked in pain, blood oozing from its pores. It gave out heartbreaking cries but Hitler continued without remorse plucking feather after feather until the chicken was completely naked. After that, he threw the chicken on the ground and from his pockets, took out some chicken feed and started to throw it at the poor creature. It started eating and as he walked away, the chicken followed him and sat at his feet feeding from his hand.

Hitler then told members of his party "This chicken represents the people, you must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up and leave them. If you do this and then give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life. They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, it is you who brought them to that situation in the first place."

This is the case with many Nigerians, they are obviously still in love with their oppressors, who they consider their helper.
Joseph Stalin not Adolf Hitler
However , nice composition

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by ashala(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
netpro:
OBJ cannot blackmail his way back to Aso Rock.

Sai baba all the way. No time to dey look uche face.

Another brain washed Almajiri
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by zoedew: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
How is death a threat to one as good as dead!
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Cocolatti(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ventura1:

It was Joseph STALIN of Russia not Adolf Hitler
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:
Nah disgrace you go see next month

Old fool

I'm not saying I'm in support or opposing Obj, but irrespective of our political ideologies and affiliation, calling personality such of obj an old fool by you; Is an expensive statement. We are Omoluabis and we should be guided.
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by beewhy5050(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
We have heard enough from this old shag,he should just keep his mouth shut already undecided
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
At least you received warning, death threats. wink
Bola Ige never had a chance. cry
don't mind him
agbaya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by mema900: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
thesolutions:
Hunger why? You have made OBJ cry.
An Buhari, why you give hunger such a power. It will still comeback to you.
OBJ? Hunger?
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by blackfase(m): 12:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Ventura1:

Its Josef Stalin not Hitler...
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by Benreu(m): 2:44am On Jan 21, 2019
obj at ur age u dont need to be scared of death.
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by akin9ja78(m): 4:18am On Jan 21, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that he has received several death threats over his stance against the current government.

In a statement titled, "Points for Concern and Action", issued on Sunday, the former leader said;

"God of Nigeria is a living God and a prayer-answering God. Nigerians must cry out to God to deliver Nigeria.

Here again, I have been threatened with arrest and extermination but I will not succumb to intimidation or threats. Maybe I should remind those who are using probe as a threat that I have been probed four times by EFCC, ICPC, House of Representatives and the Senate and Buhari has access to reports of these probes. But I have also challenged Buhari and the criminals around him to set up a probe on the same allegations and I will face such probe in public.

But I know that these criminals cannot withstand a Police inquiry let alone clinical probe on the past public offices they held. My fervent prayer is that President Buhari may live to see the will and purpose of God for Nigeria. My final appeal to him is to desist from evil with manipulation and desperation because evil has repercussion especially as man who should watch and be mindful of his self-acclaimed and packaged integrity. At the end of the day, those who goad you on will leave you in the lurch. You will be left alone, Unclad and unheralded. In defeat, which must be Buhari’s fear leading to desperation, he and his co-travellers can still maintain modicum of decency, and exhibit fear of God in their actions."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-received-death-threats-obasanjo-reveals-full-details/

Who are the co travellers
Re: I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo by mukthar2000(m): 5:39am On Jan 21, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that he has received several death threats over his stance against the current government.

In a statement titled, "Points for Concern and Action", issued on Sunday, the former leader said;

"God of Nigeria is a living God and a prayer-answering God. Nigerians must cry out to God to deliver Nigeria. Here again, I have been threatened with arrest and extermination but I will not succumb to intimidation or threats. Maybe I should remind those who are using probe as a threat that I have been probed four times by EFCC, ICPC, House of Representatives and the Senate and Buhari has access to reports of these probes. But I have also challenged Buhari and the criminals around him to set up a probe on the same allegations and I will face such probe in public.

But I know that these criminals cannot withstand a Police inquiry let alone clinical probe on the past public offices they held. My fervent prayer is that President Buhari may live to see the will and purpose of God for Nigeria. My final appeal to him is to desist from evil with manipulation and desperation because evil has repercussion especially as man who should watch and be mindful of his self-acclaimed and packaged integrity. At the end of the day, those who goad you on will leave you in the lurch. You will be left alone, Unclad and unheralded. In defeat, which must be Buhari’s fear leading to desperation, he and his co-travellers can still maintain modicum of decency, and exhibit fear of God in their actions."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-received-death-threats-obasanjo-reveals-full-details/

because u are a thief obasajo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC / Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" / Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.