Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich (26142 Views)

President Buhari Thinks Borrowing More Loans Is Like Kunu — Nollywood Actor, Uch / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / Soulmate Thinks I'm Not Emotionally Smart...whoops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Omudia11: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2019
You're probably proud
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by greggng: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2019
TVTKOKO:
I'm a guy in my mid 20s. I'm not that extra extra handsome but I'm good looking. I'm still living with my parents and i dont know where this energy is coming from. Everyone around me thinks I'm rich,like having hundreds of thousand in my account when I actually don't have cry cry
I don't over dress(as in dress to show off) and I don't spend extravagantly. And maybe because I am the quiet type, people fear/respect me.
Even in my family the 1st or 2nd born don't dare talk to me anyhow talk less of my juniors.

One more thing.. this makes people come to me for money and as I am not the stingy type, i always give if i have

Nairalanders please what can i do to deal with this situation because it might probably stop people from helping me thinking I'm INDEPENDENT

Since you are not stingy type help me too with some money. Then I will advice you on what to do
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Kay512: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2019
y
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Originakalokalo(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Put your trust in Jesus... No man can help you if you have not been helped spiritually.

Jesus is the way to physically and spiritually freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by tgmservice: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2019
TVTKOKO:
I'm a guy in my mid 20s. I'm not that extra extra handsome but I'm good looking. I'm still living with my parents and i dont know where this energy is coming from. Everyone around me thinks I'm rich,like having hundreds of thousand in my account when I actually don't have cry cry
I don't over dress(as in dress to show off) and I don't spend extravagantly. And maybe because I am the quiet type, people fear/respect me.
Even in my family the 1st or 2nd born don't dare talk to me anyhow talk less of my juniors.

One more thing.. this makes people come to me for money and as I am not the stingy type, i always give if i have

Nairalanders please what can i do to deal with this situation because it might probably stop people from helping me thinking I'm INDEPENDENT
u can use this perception of you to slay many chicks
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by donteddy(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Bros just wake up from your assumptions. Maybe you have a little pride in you, and it is so engrossed in you that makes you think people fear you which can easily translate to you thinking people assumed that you're rich. No sane person will think you are rich when you are still living with your parents. Probably still depend on them for little change. Wake up bro and work on your self

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Auxtin85(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:
;DOBASANJO IS THE MOST CORRUPT. Under his govt, he FRAUDULENTLY and CORRUPTLY raised BILLIONS OF NAIRA for his presidential library project, for which late Gani Fawehinmi took him to court

Your hate for truth is gradually consuming you
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Aboguede(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2019
What car are u driving?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Mariangeles(f): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2019
post=74966254:

You are nothing but a STARBOY!
A young man with a bright future ahead of him.
Your story reminds us of the story of Joseph in the Bible, who was respected/feared by his brothers, he went on to become a huge success in his life history.
He's nothing but an EGOMANIAC!
STOP ENCOURAGING HIM !
Joseph was humble, op is not...you can tell even from his few write-ups.
He knows EXACTLY what he's trying to achieve by giving people money unnecessarily.
His type can even borrow to lend to someone instead of telling that person they don't have...to avoid losing his 'respect'
He's addicted to people's dependency on him and he knows it . angry

7 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
TVTKOKO:

Exactly same issue I'm also having I swear... Almost all my friends on whatsapp and facebook always request and if even stranger approach me they call me Baba olowo, Boss man, chairman.
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by AllenSpencer: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Go use a loved one for money rituals

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by wonder233: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2019
After carefully analyzing the issues, I have come to the conclusion all of this is Buhari's fault. If he had created an enabling environment, others would have been equally prosperous not to "think" you're rich. Even your elder siblings won't have low self esteem to be afraid of you and you won't be such a megalomaniac to even think someone is thinking so highly of you.
But as usual, I know Buhari will blame PDP for the 16years

5 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2019
TVTKOKO:

Beware of EFCC or FSAS, as long your good looking they will arrest you and start asking you how long have you be doing it. how many people have you dupe, how much do you have in your account, and finally no money in your account they will kill or abandon you in cell. so try your best not to look rich in present of this arm rubbers in uniform else your own don finish. and the worst part is that those that suppose to come for your help we be shouting that so your yahoo boy no wonder. to look good in Nigeria now as young man is another problem and masses support this growing evil call EFCC and FSAS harassment. good luck is Monday morning
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by MyGeneration(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Used to think like that but don't fall for it.
As far as you are under your parents people who naturally don't have such privilege would always think that.

Secondly if you stay in a middle/low class neighborhood it would happen because you might be better than a lot of people around

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by islandmoon: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:
;DOBASANJO IS THE MOST CORRUPT. Under his govt, he FRAUDULENTLY and CORRUPTLY raised BILLIONS OF NAIRA for his presidential library project, for which late Gani Fawehinmi took him to court

what is the relation btw that and the advice op need from you? please check your self
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by SmartMen: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2019
It is your composure.

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by united442(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:

Is this one drunk or what grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:
Aren't you the dumb chick from last time...now this?omg! cry
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
He's nothing but an EGOMANIAC!
STOP ENCOURAGING HIM !
Joseph was humble, op is not...you can tell even from his few write-ups.
He knows EXACTLY what he's trying to achieve by giving people money unnecessarily.
His type can even borrow to lend to someone instead of telling that person they don't have...to avoid losing his 'respect'
He's addicted to people's dependency on him and he knows it . angry
Hmmm, you may be right Sis.
We respect your view towards it all also Maria.
Hope he gets to read this too.
We see things in different ways truly.
Thumbs up!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by gabicon: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2019
TVTKOKO:

I perceive you have the seed of greatness, stop worrying about what people think or feel and start nurturing the seed you carry.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by GetMeRight: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
...even your elder siblings don't dare talk to you anyhow abi ?? angry
Say you be who nah...?? Pablo Escobar ?? angry
Come on get out of might sight you egomaniac! angry

The young man didn't lie or exaggerate but I think he got people confused with his uses of words. He shouldn't have used the word "dare". What he meant was that they respect his personality and give him the space he deserves, it's not a strange thing.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2019
TVTKOKO:

you have what Yoruba's will call ogó (hope, I got that term rightly) ...it means somewhere in your destiny there is wealth and affluence. Don't stop giving,match that with some grind and more...Caveat: never be pressured when you don't have nor let anyone make you feel bad about that,keep it simple.

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Olibboy: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2019
PORP:
Don't allow it to bother you. You will eventually walk in wealth(if you believe).
kisses...muah muah muah
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Jackfeeshar(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2019
I'm in your shoes too, everyone see me as this rich guy,
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by danchi2019(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2019
givers never lack

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Lol no offence but no be matter be this abeg.

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by tfash96(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2019
kayboy4y:
Send me Airtel recharge card now then I will believe you're generous but not rich. wink
ebinna discovered
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Izabel(f): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Put your trust in Jesus... No man can help you if you have not been helped spiritually.

Jesus is the way to physically and spiritually freedom.

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Gbam

donteddy:
Bros just wake up from your assumptions. Maybe you have a little pride in you, and it is so engrossed in you that makes you think people fear you which can easily translate to you thinking people assumed that you're rich. No sane person will think you are rich when you are still living with your parents. Probably still depend on them for little change. Wake up bro and work on your self

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by kunleweb: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2019
PORP:
Don't allow it to bother you. You will eventually walk in wealth(if you believe).

Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wifi Password Hack 2013_an Application That Enables You Hack Any Wifi Network / Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos / Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.