Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich (26172 Views)

President Buhari Thinks Borrowing More Loans Is Like Kunu — Nollywood Actor, Uch / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / Soulmate Thinks I'm Not Emotionally Smart...whoops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Benscolari: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
...even your elder siblings don't dare talk to you anyhow abi ?? angry
Say you be who nah...?? Pablo Escobar ?? angry
Come on get out of might sight you egomaniac! angry

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by sunnedee2: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2019
So I'm not alone?
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Mariangeles(f): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Benscolari post=74967211][/quote] Your presence has been noted!
Next....
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Benscolari: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
Your presence has been noted!
Next....
it's Ben shocked grin
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Mariangeles(f): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2019
Benscolari:
it's Ben shocked grin
I know grin
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by gonkin(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2019
Your mind is deceiving u. Cuz people ask u for financial help doesn't make u rich. Its your mind and not the people. Maybe you'll feel better if people think you're poor. Shine your eye boy.

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by valarinz: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2019
TVTKOKO:
I'm a guy in my mid 20s. I'm not that extra extra handsome but I'm good looking. I'm still living with my parents and i dont know where this energy is coming from. Everyone around me thinks I'm rich like having hundreds of thousand in my account when I actually don't have cry cry
I don't over dress(as in dress to show off) and I don't spend extravagantly. And maybe because I am the quiet type, people fear/respect me.
Even in my family the 1st or 2nd born don't dare talk to me anyhow talk less of my juniors.

One more thing.. this makes people come to me for money and as I am not the stingy type, i always give if i have

Nairalanders please what can i do to deal with this situation because it might probably stop people from helping me thinking I'm INDEPENDENT

Is this your definition of rich? Ayam not understanding!!
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Benscolari: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
I know grin
how do you do? Been ages sad
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Vibesking(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2019
Wow! I've been experiencing this exact situation for as long as I can remember.
Whenever I go to the market, there's no day someone doesn't approach me for money. Even my peers address me as "chairman", "boss" etc.
I dunno what image we might be putting out there but I can tell from my own personal experience, we don't try to over do. So I wonder how people keep thinking we have money.
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by LINTUNE(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2019
Facing the same challenge.. Though no matter how broke I might be, I try to look good among my peers, perhaps that's the reason

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by MycoleA(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2019
When you go broke, then you will know you are not rich...they are making you feel rich because you have a little bit benefit to render

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Mariangeles(f): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Benscolari:
how do you do? Been ages sad
How do you do ??
That's because you no longer visit the food thread
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2019
You have a high sense of classical charisma. People often confuse that for wealth, posh, class and high self esteem.

Keep doing your thing sir, you just comfortable in your own skin.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Richkid97(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2019
I’m currently facing the same issue

May God Help Us

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Benscolari: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
How do you do ??
That's because you no longer visit the food thread
have a company to run sad
Never even had time for myself sad
I'll be visiting soon wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Olibboy: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Go use a loved one for money rituals
hustle loyalty respect.
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Mariangeles(f): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2019
Benscolari:
have a company to run sad
Never even had time for myself sad
I'll be visiting soon wink
Nice!
I wish you all the best .
Oh and when you visit the food thread, like all my posts...including the ones that the onions are visible wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Olibboy: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Emi omo ologo
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Bigii(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2019
TVTKOKO:
I'm a guy in my mid 20s. I'm not that extra extra handsome but I'm good looking. I'm still living with my parents and i dont know where this energy is coming from. Everyone around me thinks I'm rich,like having hundreds of thousand in my account when I actually don't have cry cry
I don't over dress(as in dress to show off) and I don't spend extravagantly. And maybe because I am the quiet type, people fear/respect me.
Even in my family the 1st or 2nd born don't dare talk to me anyhow talk less of my juniors.

One more thing.. this makes people come to me for money and as I am not the stingy type, i always give if i have

Nairalanders please what can i do to deal with this situation because it might probably stop people from helping me thinking I'm INDEPENDENT

Same thing I am facing here, brother. As a 2nd to the last born and Joseph by name, my opinion would always be the final. My elderly ones wouldn't take any decision without consulting me. No matter how hot the atmosphere is, if I release my calm words with my deep voice everywhere would be calm and sense would locate everyone. At a point I began to fear myself... Financially, everyone think I am okay and will be the riches in the family. All of them looking up to me even when i am just a B.Sc holder going for M.Sc without a good pay job yet grin Though, I don't joke with family's responsibility as young as I'm. I dress very well and I don't do women even when they're all over me. My younger brother our last born is my best friend. cool ...

op, you're a potential great man like me. When you begin to experience things like this in your family don't complain. You're meant to be big.

please my advice, avoid women completely and stay focus. God bless you bro

3 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by alphabern(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2019
Some tribes in 9ja see things that way. Learn to tell them you don't have and if you must give do it when no one comes to beg for it. Live low if not you might get yourself killed by idiots. God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Benscolari: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
Nice!
I wish you all the best .
Oh and when you visit the food thread, like all my posts...including the ones that the onions are visible wink cheesy
onions? angry
Don't spoil my day please. And I'll like the pictures. All of them. Except the onions sad wink
Have a nice day ahead!!
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by BigGuyMan: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2019
OP don't be deceived. They are actually doing that because they know what they can get from you.

Learn to start using the "NO" word more often and watch everyone come back to their real selves.

I was just like you back then in uni. People will make you feel good because they know what you can offer and you hardly say NO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by ogongogames(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
As someone born and raised abroad. During the one year I spent in Nigeria for NYSC, the one thing I took note of was that Nigerians are quite the observant bunch. Completely different culture to what I was used to. It was during NYSC camp, where 2 people on separate occasions said they knew I came from abroad based the way I "walked". So It's very likely your demeanor portrays someone of a higher social class thus the comments.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by BigGuyMan: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2019
alphabern:
Some tribes in 9ja see things that way. Learn to tell them you don't have and if you must give do it when no one comes to beg for it. Live low if not you might get yourself killed by idiots. God be with you.
Just mention afonja grin grin grin

If those people wan beg you them go make you feel as if na you be Obama cheesy grin

Egbon egbon ahh ahh anything for your boy egbon your boy is loyal o grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by ogongogames(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2019
BigGuyMan:
OP don't be deceived. They are actually doing that because they know what they can get from you.

Learn to start using the "NO" word more often and watch everyone come back to their real selves.

I was just like you back then in uni. People will make you feel good because they know what you can offer and you hardly say NO.

This is very plausible.
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Originakalokalo(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Izabel:
what has that got to do with the topic

The OP talked about people helping him...

...and Jesus is the greatest help anyone can have.
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by immaculate1234(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2019
go and sit down jare instead of you to dey hustle with laptop small small you dey help people remember say tomorrow dey
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Ifeanyimike123: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2019
I don't know about you but I have a friend who posts fancy pictures on Facebook he's a litigation assistant he goes to court all the time and everything is well documented on Facebook people always beg him money and when he doesn't give them they get angry I've told him it's the pictures he posts he's painting a target on his back I don't know if you post pictures like that that's one way people think you are rich

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Mariangeles(f): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2019
Benscolari:
onions? angry
Don't spoil my day please. And I'll like the pictures. All of them. Except the onions sad wink
Have a nice day ahead!!
grin
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by NUJABEZ: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
deepwater:
Lol
OP, wake up and small the coffee brah!
Nobody thinks you are rich, they only know who you are and that is "A NEVER SAY NO GUY"
So all they do is to exploit you and take good advantage of you. This is because you will never say NO!

Back then in high school, we do have this classmate by name Ed, you see Ed was just like you "A NEVER SAY NO GUY"

Whenever anyone is having a plan to execute, Ed was always used as a back up when anything goes wrong. Ed would starve so u eat, Ed would submit his assignment and quiz in your name if your skip class on the day of submission, Ed would issue his bus ticket and walk to school so u can ride the bus, Ed would accept responsibilities of actions (destroying school props) he never witnessed. Everyone liked Ed because he would never say no to your request. A restless classmate once asked Ed if he could bunk his moms, your guess is as good as what happened. Ed said, "I have no issues with that, we find love in strange places. I hope my moms agree to share the love intimately with you"

I bet you, if u man up to start saying no to peoples request, you would know how truly they regard you! Definitely, you would not be seen as a rich dude any more

TVTKOKO is the new Ed!

flesh and blood would never have revealed that to you!

may the Almighty spare you and your love ones from demented deadmeats suya makers

Deepwater abeg reply me na. More than 3 mentions and loads of pms. Wetin I do na?
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by ChiefSweetus: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
soberdrunk:
My brother welcome to the club!!! I am rich in complexion too! Last 2 weeks one of my old classmates contacted me and asked me for "5 million naira" loan, I gats go Atm go check my balance to see whether I am rich and don't know it....... angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by mechanics(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
PORP:
Don't allow it to bother you. You will eventually walk in wealth(if you believe).
nice prayer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary / Please What Does "Yinmu Yinmu" Mean? / Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.