Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP (771 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Elections: Obasanjo Acting Like A Little Child Without Responsibility – Sagay / Fani-Kayode’s Attack On Daily Trust Reporter: Our Stand By Editor-In-Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by happney65: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party has said that the concerns raised by ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, detailing President Muhammadu Buhari’s alleged scheme to use apparatus of state to subjugate Nigerians in the 2019 general elections has vindicated its stand.

“It will undermine the democratic system, subvert the electoral process and perpetuate himself in office,” PDP said in a series of tweets on its verified Twitter handle @OfficialPDPNig.

“Obasanjo’s submission has also reinforced our position that Buhari and his party, APC, having realised that there is no way he can win in a free and fair election, is now besieging all democratic institutions, including the Judiciary, the Legislature, and INEC

“The whole world can see how President Buhari and APC’s desperation for power is putting the lives of over 200 million Nigerian citizens at great risk, as their actions stoke violence and push our dear nation to the precipice.

“President Obasanjo’s concern is, therefore, a clarion call to all compatriots, irrespective of ethnic, religious and political affiliations to rise in defence of our democracy,” PDP tweeted.

https://punchng.com/2019-elections-obasanjos-concerns-have-vindicated-our-stand-says-pdp/?fbclid=IwAR2-8vlNyClwwTTHVB5Ta59QVTMqNyPX7zOV2lm0qXE5oxH0NaxzyMLgwDk
Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by deboysben(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baba Iyabo is a game changer

When ever he steps in you know that a legend has come

Don't ever mess up with him or else...
Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by supereagle(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
From the wall of Sani Sallau Dauda :
Summary of my experience today at Buhari's
rally in Kaduna
After attending a political rally for the first time in
my life I realised that 70% of those in PMB's rally
are probably not on social media.
They don't want to know whether PMB fell in Lokoja
or not.
They don't want to know if PMB is Queen
Elizabeth's blood cousin or not.
They don't know whether PMB said "Presidential" or
"Senotorial" or "Gubernatorial" candidate.
They dont know whether PMB is old
All they know is that there are seeing construction
of roads
They are seeing rails
They are seeing npower, tradamoni, market moni,
school feeding program etc.
They are seeing him recovering their money looted
by oles.
They are seeing him paying pensioners owed for
decades.
They are seeing him revamping agriculture.
They don't even have Android phones.
I saw the old, young, men and women shouting sai
baba sai buhari, 4+4.
All I see is people sharing water, foods, buying
water with their hard earn money to quench their
thirst while waiting patiently for hours to appreciate
and to catch a glimpse of their hero.
All I see is people who love their President so so
much that they closed their shops and abandoned
their businesses to support their beloved President.
It took the President more than an hour from Kawo
to those who knows Kd to ABS because of the
traffic of people just trying to catch a glimpse of
him.
My advice to those shouting hunger on facebook
and tweeter and vowing to send PMB to Daura
because according to them Nigerians are tired of
PMB have to take things easy so that by the time
PMB is announced the winner of 2019 election, they
won't shout rigging or develop high BP.
Finally, I thank my good people of Kd for not
disappointing us.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless PMB/Osinbajo
God bless Kaduna.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
© Jimoh Ibrahim

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by REDshouse(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Awon Ole

Obasanjo struggling with Kemi Olunloyo for relevance....

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by slivertongue: 12:38am On Jan 21, 2019
But obj promoted dis disaster to power bt we will cure GMB's deaf &dumbness with our PVC
Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by deomelo: 12:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Who the housefly go support if not the pesin wey get open wound.?

PDP, amalgamation of looters protectorates of Nigeria

Awon ole jati jati

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by MrAJQ(m): 1:13am On Jan 21, 2019
Before nko?

SUMMARY of Obasanjo letter is don't vote for Buhari but vote for Atiku.

Our CONCLUSION is we're going out with our families to vote massively for Buhari.

OPINION: What if after obasanjo campaign for PDP, sorry his letter to Nigerians, he still couldn't convince a single sai Baba supporter not to vote Buhari? because I, my families, my friends and like minds are still solidly behind Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by yomi96(m): 2:24am On Jan 21, 2019
REDshouse:
Awon Ole

Obasanjo struggling with Kemi Olunloyo for relevance....
attention seeker,it is not by force to type.instead of showing the world how shallow your reasoning is
Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by yomi96(m): 2:30am On Jan 21, 2019
buhari has failed we shud count our losses and move on. I voted this man in 2015 bt he Clearly doesn’t DESERVE a 2nd term. I am 100% sure he can’t get it right again. We shudnt reinforce faliure.

The best legacy buhari can achieve now is give us Credible elections and go home.
Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by uthlaw: 5:08am On Jan 21, 2019
deboysben:
Baba Iyabo is a game changer

When ever he steps in you know that a legend has come

Don't ever mess up with him or else...
ok ur baba lyabo that did nothing for 8years as a president will tell us who to vote.... keep dreaming!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by helinues: 5:11am On Jan 21, 2019
Baba Iyabo preparing to go into political oblivion in less than a month time

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by allthingsgood: 5:16am On Jan 21, 2019
Obasanjo that u paid and promised heaven and earth just to end Atiku. He's only playing to the tunes of his pay masters. Atikus true nature is written in obasanjos book.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by REDshouse(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2019
yomi96:
attention seeker,it is not by force to type.instead of showing the world how shallow your reasoning is
u are a slowpoke for replying a shallow person....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by Idecievedyou(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2019
supereagle:
From the wall of Sani Sallau Dauda :
Summary of my experience today at Buhari's
rally in Kaduna
After attending a political rally for the first time in
my life I realised that 70% of those in PMB's rally
are probably not on social media.
They don't want to know whether PMB fell in Lokoja
or not.
They don't want to know if PMB is Queen
Elizabeth's blood cousin or not.
They don't know whether PMB said "Presidential" or
"Senotorial" or "Gubernatorial" candidate.
They dont know whether PMB is old
All they know is that there are seeing construction
of roads
They are seeing rails
They are seeing npower, tradamoni, market moni,
school feeding program etc.
They are seeing him recovering their money looted
by oles.
They are seeing him paying pensioners owed for
decades.
They are seeing him revamping agriculture.
They don't even have Android phones.
I saw the old, young, men and women shouting sai
baba sai buhari, 4+4.
All I see is people sharing water, foods, buying
water with their hard earn money to quench their
thirst while waiting patiently for hours to appreciate
and to catch a glimpse of their hero.
All I see is people who love their President so so
much that they closed their shops and abandoned
their businesses to support their beloved President.
It took the President more than an hour from Kawo
to those who knows Kd to ABS because of the
traffic of people just trying to catch a glimpse of
him.
My advice to those shouting hunger on facebook
and tweeter and vowing to send PMB to Daura
because according to them Nigerians are tired of
PMB have to take things easy so that by the time
PMB is announced the winner of 2019 election, they
won't shout rigging or develop high BP.
Finally, I thank my good people of Kd for not
disappointing us.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless PMB/Osinbajo
God bless Kaduna.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
© Jimoh Ibrahim
yes you are right....all I c is cheep fools who will sell their future for 10k trader bribe ..and cups of rice and five cube of magi ..give them 1k and they will sell their vote...that's why their children are the begers of tomorrow shame on you to even know this facts and you support illiteracy.. leading by an ignorant empty headed man called buhari.... you just highlighted the reason why Nigeria needs to be rescued.. you just highlighted the reasons why our people needs to be educated so that they recognize a leader to a Hippocrate....and you we will delete your account next time you post this kind of thing on nairaland.....
Re: 2019 Elections: Obasanjo’s Concerns Have Vindicated Our Stand, Says PDP by PassingShot(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ that cannot win his polling booth for PDP grin grin grin grin

PDP is jittery, OBJ is jittery, IPOBites are jittery

Frustrated people can port to Cameroon or DR Congo or even Somalia, e no concern us. Ko kanye grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Greeted President Buhari With Respect-picture / Olu Falae: Let’s Join Hands To Kick President Buhari Out / Flashback: EFCC Clears CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Of Corruption Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.