Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Gold-diggers In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gold-diggers In The House (1022 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold-diggers In The House by timcurrant(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2010
who is the Gold-digger? men or women, i need the statistics please.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by sugarpp: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2010
wassup!
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by chelseabmw(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2010
@poster
u are the golddigger
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by DAVE20: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2010
Women of cause. Always aut for the cash nothing more
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by double08(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2010
timcurrant:

who is the Gold-digger? men or women, i need the statistics please.

you are the silver digger here
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by InkedNerd(f): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2010
DAVE20:

Women of cause. Always aut for the cash nothing more

Be quite, it goes both way. Both men and women can be gold diggers.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by Faher(m): 6:44am On Aug 15, 2010
^^^ That's very laughable

That's like saying both women and men like to wear skirt. Whereas we know it's mostly a female trait
Yes, there are male gold diggers too but the ratio of female to male is like 20:1 (just my own estimate)
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by madlady(f): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Be quite, it goes both way.

Both men and women can be gold diggers.

Your correct, both MEN and women can be gold diggers.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by InkedNerd(f): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2010
Faher:

That's like saying both women and men like to wear skirt. Whereas we know it's mostly a female trait
Yes, there are male gold diggers too but the ratio of female to male is like 20:1 (just my own estimate)

No, what's laughable it that you honestly believe that. Abeg, stop lying to yourself. Just shut your mouth if you have nothing good to say.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by 5p1naz(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
Faher:

this one , i wont grab a popcorn. . . . i c0sign you a thousand mu'dafukin times. . . men do it. . . but w0men do it berra. . .
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by Faher(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No, what's laughable it hat you honestly believe that. Abeg, stop lying to yourself. Just shut your mouth if you have nothing good to say.

Well, Ignorance is a disease tongue

How many guys do you see dating women for their money? Probably a tiny percentage.

Now compare that to majority of the girls in Naija.
They go into relationships expecting gifts, money etc. and giving nothing in return.
If you don't see that as gold digging, then I must be communicating with a fuck1ng retard.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by InkedNerd(f): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2010
Well if ignorance is a disease then I hope you get well soon. Just be quite if you have nothing better to say. Whether the percentage is large or small is irrelevant, it exist in both sexes. A lot of you Nigerian men have a very twisted view of women. Just because you've been hurt, tricked or deceived by one woman, you act like all women are like that. If that was the case, I as a woman would be skeptical of all men. And please don't say MAJORITY, unless you've taken a national poll of all Nigerian woman, as far as I'm concerned you're just making it up.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by Faher(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Well if ignorance is a disease then I hope you get well soon. Just be quite if you have nothing better to say. Whether the percentage is large or small is irrelevant, it exist in both sexes. A lot of you Nigerian men have a very twisted view of women. Just because you've been hurt, tricked or deceived by one woman, you act like all women are like that. If that was the case, I as a woman would be skeptical of all men. And please don't say MAJORITY, unless you've taken a national poll of all Nigerian woman, as far as I'm concerned you're just making it up.

How does the above make any sense?
Just take a poll on NL and see the results.
It feels odd too be arguing about something that's a fact
not just in Nigeria, but all around the world.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by madlady(f): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2010
Very few black girls gold dig in the UK, we would be classed as low-lifes, I bet that's the same the world over.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by InkedNerd(f): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
Faher:

How does the above make any sense?
Just take a poll on NL and see the results.
It feels odd too be arguing about something that's a fact
not just in  Nigeria, but all around the world.

NL is not the entire population of Nigeria so please don't use that as to reason with me.

madlady:

Very few black girls gold dig in the UK, we would be classed as low-lifes, I bet that's the same the world over.

Gold digging is a low life thing to do, doesn't matter who's doing it. It baffles me how people can do that.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by madlady(f): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

NL is not the entire population of Nigeria so please don't use that as to reason with me.

Gold digging is a low life thing to do, doesn't matter who's doing it. It baffles me how people can do that.

Most girls don't do it, most get an education or a good job so that they can do for themselves and family.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by InkedNerd(f): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2010
madlady:

Most girls don't do it, most get an education or a good job so that they can do for themselves and family.

I know most women don't do it. I can't stand it when people say that that is how women are.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by madlady(f): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^It's very very exaggerated on this forum.

Most Nigerian females in the UK work really hard, job, family and even further education, that does not seem like gold digging to me
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by InkedNerd(f): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2010
Don't mind the men here. They're just stuck in their old ways.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by Rocktation(f): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2010
Hmmn. . . don't know what to make of this arguement. Everyone likes a soft spot. Men dig, women dig. And as far as i'm concerned, gold digging isn't the worst sin on earth. . . if it's a sin at all. It's simple - i need money, i use my wiles on you, i get money. You have money, you like my wiles on you, you give money. Ain't no point over-reacting, just because it has a fancy name to it.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by madlady(f): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^I hear you. lipsrsealed
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by InkedNerd(f): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2010
Rocktation:

Hmmn. . . don't know what to make of this arguement. Everyone likes a soft spot. Men dig, women dig. And as far as i'm concerned, gold digging isn't the worst sin on earth. . . if it's a sin at all. It's simple - i need money, i use my wiles on you, i get money. You have money, you like my wiles on you, you give money. Ain't no point over-reacting, just because it has a fancy name to it.

lol point taken
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2010
It’s an ego boaster when a man called their woman a gold digger. But when it’s the other way, it makes less for the woman’s ego. Some women are very discreet and rarely heard them brag that their man is a gold digger.
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by vivaladiva(f): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2010
yeah waddup
have u got any gold i can dig
or u just a broke ass nigger riding in the passangers side of ur best friends ride
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by hackney(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2010
vivaladiva:

yeah waddup
have u got any gold i can dig
or u just a broke backside nigger riding in the passangers side of your best friends ride

^^^^ grin grin grin grin
That never gets old. (scrubs).
Seriously, there seems to have always been this quiet agreement where the man brings the comfort and security (or a promise of these) while the girl brings the goodies wink.

When the girls do it mildly, not sure it can be called gold -digging.
(or maybe im looking at it wrong)
Re: Gold-diggers In The House by sarahjo: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
what is a gold digger?

(1) (Reply)

He Is A Two Timer / His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring / Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.