Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. (1021 Views)

Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma / Urgent Advice Needed; Am Fast Losing My Mind! / Urgent Advice Needed. Am In. . .soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by viruz007(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2011
Plz i ask guyz & ladies b easy on me k? Bin in a relationship for d last 6 months wiv a gurl 2yrs my senior. I jst left skul, got a job, waitin 4 NYSC,. Met her in ma yr 2, asked her out in my 400L, she agreed last yr(my finals). Nw i neva told her my age until later in d relationship wen she asked. She was pissed cuz initially was scared of losing her so i lied bt told her d truth. She wanted 2 brk up & all. Talked her out of it. We've bin cool since den. Nw last wk she asked my age again & i answered her & she said she wanna brk up. Told her 2 put d tot on hold until i get bak 2 PH. Nw am confused as to wat 2 do cuz hav begged, her frendz & myn r beggN. Nid advise o. cry
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by 190: 12:37am On Jan 03, 2011
In as much as you made a mistake and lied @ the stat of your affair

((You can clearly see its com bak and bitten yo))

I would advise that yo go back to your lady, sit her down and let her understand that

You lied cos you never wanted to loose her, beside's is she older than yo

cos thats the only way i see issues arising here ( if shes older than yo )

So my advice is yo talk things over and stamp your authority as a man over her,

She dating you and not your age~
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by Dsense(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2011
OP.
It always firmly consequential when you lie in a relationship,So deal with it!!!
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by viruz007(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2011
tanx man. U da bomb. Stil wanna apply 2 b ur student. cheesy wink
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by viruz007(m): 12:44am On Jan 03, 2011
@ dsense: i no dat. Damage done. Nid 2 carry out damage control.
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by Dsense(m): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2011
Meet my secretary Mrs Eve grin
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by MrsEve2(f): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2011
Your secretary? Can I wear my short skirt? embarassed
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by 190: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2011
@Viruz

Do you trust yo GF

Yo might wanna check around if she aint looking for

an available means to bail out on yo
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by Dsense(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Your secretary? Can I wear my short skirt? embarassed
I meant my manager grin
Please don't leave cry
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by viruz007(m): 1:05am On Jan 03, 2011
@ 190: I suspect so. But am jst weighing my options.
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by viruz007(m): 1:07am On Jan 03, 2011
bt i do trust her. But if she wanna bail i'll prefer her being blunt and nt using age as an xcuse.
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by 190: 1:09am On Jan 03, 2011
^^Then watch carefully and be vigilant,
I always tell guys to watch with their eyes and not their hearts
besides you didnt answer my Q
is this gurl older than yo-self
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by Orton10(m): 1:13am On Jan 03, 2011
viruz007:

bt i do trust her. But if she wanna bail i'll prefer her being blunt and nt using age as an xcuse.

I don't think so. I think she's scared bout what ppl [xp. her frnds] will say. So its up to you now to let know how much you care about her and your reason(s) [a bit of small lies might help] for lying to her initially.Goodluck
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by viruz007(m): 1:20am On Jan 03, 2011
@ 190: yeah. 2yrs approximately or 515 dayz 2 b xact.
@ orton: hav told her dat plus more. U nid 2 see my mms i sent. It had my guy and cuzin goin mushy. Bt tanx 4 advise. Wil try it wen i see her in person.
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by viruz007(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2011
@ mrs. Eve: dsense has referred me 2 u 4 damage control? So wat do u propose? cool
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by 190: 1:24am On Jan 03, 2011
^^This is serious, But your game is tight.
why is she bent on chasing u away based on this age game,
There is just one only single solution but that is if you wanna marry her

Think about it, if you clearly dont, 4get about it,
Propose 2 her,i sense she wanna take your affair 2 the next level.
she's scared of this age'sh1t
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by viruz007(m): 1:34am On Jan 03, 2011
hmmm, Same lyn of thot hav bin thinkin. I love her dat much 2 wanna marry her i jst nid solidfy my financial status. If u look at my initial post, u'll get wat i mean.
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by 190: 1:37am On Jan 03, 2011
^^lmao, i understand,
9ja aint no place where u go sit down,
just reassure her that she should stick with you
that you are gon marry her and keep 2 it,
besides has she finished servin
if she has then pressure would be on her 2 marry!!
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by ShyOne(f): 2:17am On Jan 03, 2011
She sounds suspect.

"why did she ask you again?"

=========

I strongly suspect that she has met someone else and is revisiting the "age" issue which isn't an issue at all if you are "only" a few years younger.

I am with 190 - there is someone else in the picture - you aren't aware of.

===================

If you want her - IF YOU REALLY WANT HER - do the opposite, start dating someone else - strategy (date another woman that is attractive that she knows)

That will get her mind off the so-called "age issue."

Her knowledge of your imminent move to "move on without her" - will press on her heart "just how important you really are to her and she will run you down or you won't hear from her as she is already into someone else."

Hence - if she doesn't come to you - she wasn't for you anyway and consider yourself lucky to be rid of her so God can present you with the "love you are to have."
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 03, 2011
viruz i dont see u ready to settle down now cos u need money. atleast i give u 2yrs from now cos of service. So pls dnt waste her time guy. lf no marriage assured let her be. u'll get plenty options at Nysc camp believe me. I served in 06/07 and got wife materials during 21days in Yobe state fika orientation camp. My friend got too& his getting married in oct 2011. would u believe if i told u myself& my friend got adult virgins? suprised? yes we did. my friend go someone younger but i got someone older like 3yrs but i wasnt ready cos i had it mind to do pgd,msc&Phd after service so i let her go. but my friend did courting from 07 to 2010 now by Gods grace hes getting married. i gave u Sermon to learn from adults.
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by ShyOne(f): 4:18am On Jan 03, 2011
toba:

viruz i dont see u ready to settle down now cos u need money. atleast i give u 2yrs from now cos of service. So pls dnt waste her time guy. lf no marriage assured let her be. u'll get plenty options at Nysc camp believe me. I served in 06/07 and got wife materials during 21days in Yobe state fika orientation camp. My friend got too& his getting married in oct 2011. would u believe if i told u myself& my friend got adult virgins? suprised? yes we did. my friend go someone younger but i got someone older like 3yrs but i wasnt ready cos i had it mind to do pgd,msc&Phd after service so i let her go. but my friend did courting from 07 to 2010 now by Gods grace hes getting married. i gave u Sermon to learn from adults.

This is very very good advice. @ OP - listen to this writer.
Re: Ok. Help Needed. Am Losin Ma Lady. by viruz007(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2011
@ 190: no she stil in school. Her finals 2 b precise.
@ shy-one: wil tk ur strategy up. Already planning it.
@ toba: tanx man. Up 4 it. Luvin d advice 4rm u peepz. Tanx wink

(1) (Reply)

Been Raped Right In Front Of Your Boy Friend / Somebody Help Me Am In A Fix / Y Nl Sees Virgins As Kids Is What I Dont Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.