Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare (5317 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Oyinlola And Senator Ademola Adeleke Unite After PDP National Convention(photos) / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by Toosure70: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2019
thesicilian:
The church has become a political podium.
Borrow sense if you can not buy one.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by islandmoon: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2019
buhari is just a dummy, Sagay is the one ruling us.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by Atiku007: 6:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Atiku most calm down after defeating him. Unite now tongue tongue
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by InaNla(f): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2019
post=74961580:

Wake up and STOP sleeping on the Bicycle.
It's DANGEROUS boy!

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2019
thesicilian:
The church has become a political podium.
Of all the pastors and activists in Nigeria, bakare is the man I truly respect. Hes true friend of buhari and a nationalist. His antecedents have shown. Irrespective of whom you support, this man doesn't deserve any negative or deriding comment. If you have any problem with what he said, then you're not a true Nigerian. Buhari himself respects bakare much more than he does other pastors. He's got nothing to lose by saying the truth. Remember he was once buhari's running mate at the time tinubu shoned him in the south west due to his selfish agenda, until buhari was ready to play by tinubu's rules. Leave politics out of this. Instead of attacking the messenger, better ponder on the message.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Which unite? Buhari's second coming will send 90% of these criminals to jail and they know it. They will unite in prisons. Fvcking bastards.
stop all the abuses. Make sensible,mature comments that people would ponder. Your comment is bereft of reasoning
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by DonMekino(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2019
In the animal kingdom, two lions fixed a date for The Great Big Fight. The winner of the fight would be the next King of the Jungle.

One of the Lions contesting, decided not to leave its lair on the day of the fight. The other Lion, prepared and ready, got to the arena in the forest where the other animals were waiting and saw three Pussycats.

'What's this?' The amused Lion asked the Monkey, who was the Referee.

'Bufasa couldn't make it. These Pussycats were sent by him to fight you instead', said the Monkey, trying to hide a smile.

The Other Lion laughed out loud, shook its mane in mirth and turned to the Monkey.

'When I was a cub, Pussycats were used as training game for me. When I was a cub. Did I come here for Pussycat meat or for a battle with another who has a withered mane? Please, don't insult my intelligence. I will go back to my own lair now but tell him that I await another day and time for the Great Fight. Pussycats, my foot!'

The Majestic Lion left the arena and the Pussycats decided to entertain the other animals gathered, for a throne they knew would never be theirs.

-Chronicle of a Pride Land In Stillborn
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by Stakeholders(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2019
well said man of God, what will benefit the citizen of this country is when they unite but to my own point of view politicians will not fight themselves they just play with the intelligence of people. Don't be surprised if Atiku defect to APC if Buhari win also don't feel embarrassed if Buhari join PDP in case if Atiku win.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by sonature1: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Which unite? Buhari's second coming will send 90% of these criminals to jail and they know it. They will unite in prisons. Fvcking bastards.

Quit boasting...this was what you lots said in 2015. You even made memes in that regard.
Make no mistakes, you can't send an ex-Nigerian leader behind bars now without the rule of law unless u want to set this country on fire.
Senseless Buhari ought to parley with the judiciary to set up a corruption-trying tribunal and amend existing corruption laws to make the fight more serious. That's how sensible democratic leaders fight corruption and not this nonsense the oldie is doing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by Omeokachie: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari will never unite with anybody for the progress of Nigeria.

Did he attend any of the National council of state meeting while in opposition?

He is so self-centered and divisive that it is either him or nobody.

Good news is that Nigerians have given him an undeserved chance, and true to his character he has squandered it like every opportunities life has given him.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by kunleweb: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2019
JosEast:
The Serving Overseer of Latter Rain Assembly and former vice presidential candidate of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Pastor Tunde Bakare, has called for a “unification gathering” of all contending presidential candidates after the presidential election, noting that it will help in salvaging the country.

Bakare, in a state of the nation address at Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos, said irrespective of who emerged winner in the election, the candidates must take cognisance of the fact that there was only one presidential seat being contested for by 73 of them.

“After the elections, we have a nation to build together,” he admonished.

According to him, in “the winner-takes-all-politics, we could be losing the ideas, the brilliance, the institutional memory, and all the strengths required to build a nation.

“But beyond the elections, the Buharis, the Atikus, the Moghalus, the Ezekwesilis, the Durotoyes, the Sowores and the like must come together to minimise our weaknesses and maximise our strengths as one political family with one agenda – nationhood. We can shape a new nation beyond 2019,” Bakare urged.

The pastor, who said he belonged to ‘Team Restructuring’, noted that the concept was all that the country needed to get it right. He said the coming together of all the presidential candidates was also part of the maxim being professed by “Team Restructuring.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-atiku-others-must-unite-after-elections-bakare.html

Talk about playing to the gallery. You didn't speak like this 2015. Charlatans
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by websowers: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Cheapest Website Design In Nigeria by websowers: 8:37am
Getting online is easy.
Succeeding online is a different story.
You’ll need more than just a beautiful website to stand out these days. Online marketing solutions. Conversion-based web design coupled with a lead generating marketing plan, your online success is inevitable.
However, you need to equip yourself with some basic sacrificial online activities that will ensure your continuous online presence as a brand.
you will need to make use of better engagement stories that perfectly explains n detail what your brand is all about,a good brand logo will do well also, google my business is also a plus and then making mind blowing post on platforms like this will be okay.
thier several cheap website designing company in nigeria...
visit such as : www.websowers.com they have patter pricing list

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by begge: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2019
unity can be accepted only when the election is free and fair
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by thesicilian: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by thesicilian: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2019
awelekiti:
Of all the pastors and activists in Nigeria, bakare is the man I truly respect. Hes true friend of buhari and a nationalist. His antecedents have shown. Irrespective of whom you support, this man doesn't deserve any negative or deriding comment. If you have any problem with what he said, then you're not a true Nigerian. Buhari himself respects bakare much more than he does other pastors. He's got nothing to lose by saying the truth. Remember he was once buhari's running mate at the time tinubu shoned him in the south west due to his selfish agenda, until buhari was ready to play by tinubu's rules. Leave politics out of this. Instead of attacking the messenger, better ponder on the message.
Toosure70:
Borrow sense if you can not buy one.
You have clearly lost touch with reality, not knowing the difference between partisanship and nationalism.
Unfortunately for you I do not have time today.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2019
In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D / Teachers’ Day: Fayemi Commends Teachers For Contributions To Nation Building / Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.