Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret W (388 Views)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret W by Seegistmedia: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2019
An aggrieved lady has taken to social media to narrate how his boyfriend of 4 years reportedly traveled to Ghana for a secret wedding to another lady.

According to the young lady, she paid for his boyfriend flight to Kumasi, Ghana, after he claimed he needed to see his sick dad. She got to know about the secret wedding from her boyfriend’s friend after he traveled.
See her on the secret wedding reads;
“Together for 4years, paid ur rent and bills and every single shit u needed nd wanted. U were number one on the priority list. Said u needed to travel to Kumasi to see ur sick dad. Paid ur plane ticket, only to see ur wedding invitation from ur friend two days after? Hmmm”
“I really wanna attend this wedding but friends and family tryna stop me. F**k love. Tired of trying”

https://www.seegist.com.ng/2019/01/heartbroken-lady-narrates-how-her.html?m=1

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret W by Seegistmedia: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2019
BBNaija’s Khloe flaunts bikini body in new photos

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Khloe had her male followers drool over her banging bikini body which she put on display on her page after she hit the beach in Lagos.Click Here To See Photo 18+
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret W by KevMitnick: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Let us hear his own side first.

(1) (Reply)

Striking Undergraduates Should Go Learn A Trade Or Skill Now / 3 Reasons Married Sex Is Better / Craving Hope 1 (real Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.