Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Morayo Brown Welcomes Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morayo Brown Welcomes Son (20140 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / May D Welcomes Son, Ethan, With Carolina Wassmuth / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Brown Welcomes Son by HomeOfMe(f): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
thegeniusmedia:
Tv show host of ”Your View” on Television Continental, Morayo Brown is a proud mum of a baby boy courtesy Soteria hospital owned by CLAM church in the Omole area of Lagos state.

Morayo who already has twin girls broke the good news of her safe delivery on Instagram today, thanking God and the hospital team that birthed her child.

We are yet to ascertain if her delivery was today, since she did not reveal the exact date on her post.

......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2019/01/21/breaking-tvc-presenter-morayo-brown-welcomes-son/
See her real face without make-up.
Re: Morayo Brown Welcomes Son by IYANGBALI: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rubbish. I ate people burning childrens anyhow without familiq planning
Re: Morayo Brown Welcomes Son by showghan(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ehm.... God don catch am. Make we come see who go dey bath for the boy now.

Re: Morayo Brown Welcomes Son by egojeny1(f): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
CharleyBright:
But she was on Air this morning nah.
Abi she enter labor after the show?

Congrats to her and family
No o, she has not been on air for some days now rather that was Veronica, the tvc newscaster.
Re: Morayo Brown Welcomes Son by ikorodureporta: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
I no know say she get belle-o! Why she no go born for u.s, abi na segregate mother born am??
Re: Morayo Brown Welcomes Son by ikorodureporta: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dis means she really meant what she said abt her pdo hubby not bathing her daughter cheesy
Re: Morayo Brown Welcomes Son by Ekpolee(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
MADAM U THEY PROMOTE THE CHURCH NI

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stopped Acting Love Roles From Day I Met My Husband – Mercy Johnson / Mr Jollof Calls Out Ifeanyi Okowa Over Bad Airport: "2023 Carry Your Bag And Go" / #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.