Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Good Stock Broker In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good Stock Broker In Nigeria (1867 Views)

Stock Broker In Benin City / Changing My Stock Broker? / Suggestions On A Stock Broker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Stock Broker In Nigeria by chol4cat: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2010
how do i find a good stock broker in Nigeria, one that is reputable, preferably used to dealing with people living abroad, easy to access and not one that once they have your money would stop taking your calls and returning your mails. Ideally, i would like to find a good firm that allows me to trade by myself online, failing that, one that can take telephone / email instructions and is able to act on it immediately and report via mail - i already have some shares in Nigeria which i would like to transfer into one portfolio - can anyone help?
Re: Good Stock Broker In Nigeria by atilla(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2010
Hey

Try using Citi Investment Capital, its a stock broking firm based in Ikoyi, Lagos. www.citiinvestmentcap.com

They are very flexible and work a lot by emails, they also respond a lot to my emails.
As far as I know the nigerian firms dont allow you to trade by yourself.

goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Company Do You Think I Can Invest Minimum Of N56,000 / Want To Invest 2 Million Naira In Forex/binary Options Trading, Agribusiness,etc / Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.