Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

"Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out (22366 Views)

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics / I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / Flood Takes Over Man's Room In Lekki, Destroys Properties As He Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
You mean half a million ?? For that !!!!!! SMH
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by RZArecta2(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lagos is just a big ghetto even the so called Island Lekki/ Ajah axis.. Tueeh cool
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Seandisputed(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
You got more than what you paid for.

A room and parlour self con with swimming pool.

On a serious note, like like everyone else have said, the best time to rent an apartment is during the raining season.

1 Like

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by humberjade: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
nosiebaba:
You were scammers into renting a flood prone property. This is the first rain and waters haven't even accumulated anywhere.. This is a lesson when you want to rent or acquire a property do it in rainy season.

U are very correct...it even prevents one from renting a house with leaky roof and wall.
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by logon599: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Is it not Lagos? Not suprised. Lagos residents should stay there alone pls. Thank you

Do you need affordable and professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by babatee1985(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
akiOYIBO:
Only idiots, morons and degenerated animalistic fools still believes in Nigeria. Nigeria for God's sake is designed by Britain to fail, it would never work. A fraud, scam, devilish and demonic country. Only animals and the mentally disabled would believe in such a country..Fools!

Biafrans nationwide must boycott the animal country called yorobaic, fulanic zoological republic of Nigeria.

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by IbrahimDamola: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rain don dey fall for ikorodu? shocked

I need to sell that my useless leaky car sharp sharp since I don buy new corolla.
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by truecommerce358: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
I need a house at surelere abeg, reasonable 2 bedroom or min flat...

Mention me if you got one.
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by AXYZ: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
puyol005:
Don't worry, this is a sign of abundant blessing to come

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by jeff1607(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
rain never reach here
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Sirpaul(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
pained buffoon
newsnjobs:

And so?

You this "arang-utan" will you keep shut there and reserve your for crying when the lifeless will be defeated comes Feb. 16th election.
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by dingbang(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Didn't you known that the best time to rent a house is in the rainy season?
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
nosiebaba:
You were scammers into renting a flood prone property. This is the first rain and waters haven't even accumulated anywhere.. This is a lesson when you want to rent or acquire a property do it in rainy season.
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Erosion78: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Why didn't ask about d environment before packing in there
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Lankybaby(f): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
PotatoSalad:
I owe you a bottle of ice cold Heineken and chicken
I want too grin
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by ikorodureporta: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
The rain no reach my side-o... Una sure say na rain cause am cheesy

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Emmymarvel(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gistvic:
shocked
Never never ever never rent a house during dry season....always wait for rain to start or if you cant wait, make adequate enquires from people who live around or know the area...else, your story will be like this guys story
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by mechanics(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
nosiebaba:
He was not aware na.
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by mechanics(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
It's well bro, don't give up, just be calm.
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by newsnjobs(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sirpaul:
pained buffoon

You this fvcking idiat. Go and do the needed as directed by your party chairman.
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Atewo400(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
this country is a scam
the government won't help him now oo
when he his looking for a way to get back on his feet and there is no way out he might resolve to wire wire
well am no t supporting scam
but pls let any government officials reading this
should lend an helping hand
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by PotatoSalad(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lankybaby:

I want too grin
Yes ma'am
Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by chachazzy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
That's Oguntuga street na, very close to Jaye Oba?? I know this area na bro, you no ask question before you rent the place ni? Chai, bro I feel ur pain, trust me

1 Like

Re: "Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Lankybaby(f): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Yes ma'am
Hanhan...your response is somehow

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASEMA Reacts To Gas Explosion In Lagos (Videos) / BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500 / Collapsed Building In Surulere Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.