Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics (41597 Views)

TO LET Decent Mini Flat With Toilet Outside In A Gated Community At Sholuyi Gb / Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Dontblink: 8:31am On Apr 14
A Landlord in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State threw out his tenant and her belongings under a heavy downpour.

The lady in the picture was thrown out on Monday by her landlord for her inability to pay her rent of 3,5OO per month. So for 5 days since she was thrown out, she has nowhere else to move her things to.

Interestingly, this lady is a graduate from Ikot Abasi LGA of the state. According to her, she graduated from the University of Uyo in 2005, served,and returned home, and hadn't been able to secure a job since then to date. This was the saddest part of her story as she only sells groundnuts to make ends meet.

May God help each and every one of us after school.🙏

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Dontblink: 8:35am On Apr 14
More pics

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Dontblink: 8:36am On Apr 14
May God come through for her

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Dontblink: 8:37am On Apr 14
This is what unemployment has caused in Nigeria.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Boogyman557: 8:40am On Apr 14
Holly Gram cool Graduate for Nigeria no mean say u go be BILLIONAIRE..

Imagine as cheap as the house rent..

42k per annum.. chai !!!

As I de for lag here. I know how many of my tenants for port harcourt way de owe me house rent but dat one no mean say make I chase dem out..

People are going thru alot!!!

Let’s try and support one another the way we can..

Happy Sunday..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by immortalcrown(m): 8:51am On Apr 14
If she dies, her siblings will receive scholarship from a government.

But why is her academic qualification mentioned here? In terms of poverty and wealth, there is nothing special about being a graduate. Many graduates are poor and many who are not graduates are rich.

Though every educated person is expected to mentally and physically productive enough to overcome abject poverty, the woman's problem is beyond unemployment. Consider the fact that she is not married and no member of her family could assist her with accommodation or rent.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Kewtt: 9:05am On Apr 14
lipsrsealed
Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by youngsahito(m): 9:05am On Apr 14
Let her involve human rights activist on her case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by TheGoodFellow: 9:11am On Apr 14
Be willing to engage in all sorts of risky things just break away from poverty.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by betonnaira: 9:13am On Apr 14
Eleporobi:

Honestly. See graduate dey harvest pet bottles embarassed

Maybe for her liquid soap, zobo, kunu, soya milk or tigernut business.
read the content again

7 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Treasure17(m): 9:28am On Apr 14
immortalcrown:
If she dies, her siblings will receive scholarship from a government.

But why is her academic qualification mentioned here? Many employed graduates are poor and many unemployed graduates are into profitable businesses.
Many are not júst lucky with life. May I not be at the mercy of any individual. Cause of 3500 rent? Gosh.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by MrBroke(m): 9:36am On Apr 14
There is nothing special about being a graduate.
Life is equal to everyone ona go just dey glorify normality. Landlord throws graduate tenant so non graduate tenant in the same situation should not be felt pity for or is not suppose to be employed.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by SensualMan: 9:42am On Apr 14
This is staged to draw attention to what many undergo in that useless country.
In as much as I know landlords and almost everybody in Nigeria is wicked, no landlord will do this because of 3,500 even if u owe him 3 to 6 months the worst case is quit notice and there are procedures to these things even in a lawless country like Nigeria.

It is hard out there sweetheart, zoba onwe gi, no useless government will come to ur aid unless u develop pneumonia and die in the streets there.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Nicepoker(m): 10:04am On Apr 14
Men will rush in to help. Just watch. But her fellow Jezebels will be mocking her.

7 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by babajero(m): 10:15am On Apr 14
Dontblink:
A Landlord in Uyo throws out his tenant and her belongings under a very heavy downpour.

The lady in the picture was thrown out on Monday by her landlord for her inability to pay her rent of 3,5OO per month. So for 5 days since she was thrown out, she has nowhere to move her things to.

Interestingly, this lady is a graduate from Ikot Abasi LGA in Akwa Ibom State. According to her, she graduated from the University of Uyo in 2005, served,and returned home, and hadn't been able to secure a job since then to date. This was the saddest part of her story as she only se||s groundnuts to make ends meet.
May God help each and every one of us after school.🙏
What was your effort to ameliorate her pain, or you just taught yee I have made a good content let me come and post for comments?

9 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by emperor4love(m): 11:04am On Apr 14
E b tin, de worst is there are more graduates been churn out

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by ngwaIgbo223: 11:08am On Apr 14
This is very bad... please if anyone knows the guy he should send me an email.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Blissbath(f): 11:11am On Apr 14
ngwaIgbo223:
The guy that made the post about the lady is on facebook n his name on Facebook is Oga Yenne. Sent you an email.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Blissbath(f): 11:17am On Apr 14
ngwaIgbo223:

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Dontblink: 11:19am On Apr 14
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Graduate for Nigeria no mean say u go be BILLIONAIRE..

Imagine as cheap as the house rent..

42k per annum.. chai !!!

As I de for lag here. I know how many of my tenants for port harcourt way de owe me house rent but dat one no mean say make I chase dem out..

People are going thru alot!!!

Let’s try and support one another the way we can..

Happy Sunday..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Honestly Nigerians are in a very difficult time

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Dontblink: 11:20am On Apr 14
Eleporobi:

Honestly. See graduate dey harvest pet bottles embarassed

Maybe for her liquid soap, zobo, kunu, soya milk or tigernut business.

It's heart-wrecking

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Dontblink: 11:21am On Apr 14
TheGoodFellow:
Be willing to engage in all sorts of risky things just break away from poverty.

May be even if it means staking your life. But then, if you die in the process, who is going to eat the money you you are chasing?

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Dontblink: 11:24am On Apr 14
SensualMan:
This is staged to draw attention to what many undergo in that useless country.
In as much as I know landlords and almost everybody in Nigeria is wicked, no landlord will do this because of 3,500 even if u owe him 3 to 6 months the worst case is quit notice and there are procedures to these things even in a lawless country like Nigeria.

It is hard out there sweetheart, zoba onwe gi, no useless government will come to ur aid unless u develop pneumonia and die in the streets there.

3500/month x one year (or more)? You think is not enough for an inconsiderate landlord to throw your things away?

6 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Dontblink: 11:25am On Apr 14
babajero:
What was your effort to ameliorate her pain, or you just taught yee I have made a good content let me come and post for comments?

Do you know if the only difference is because my own things are not thrown outside like hers?

4 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Dontblink: 11:26am On Apr 14
ngwaIgbo223:

Be careful of who sent you mail

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by ngwaIgbo223: 11:27am On Apr 14
Blissbath:
Sorry I don't have access to my email... this is my WhatsApp number 09061254635...l can direct you on how to see the said person

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by ngwaIgbo223: 11:27am On Apr 14
Dontblink:

Be careful of who sent you mail

I know that. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by Adewale1603(m): 11:39am On Apr 14
Lies. Staged stunts. Or you're not saying the full story. Which landlord will be so heartless to do this because of #3,500 rents.
People dey own landlord 1yr, 2yrs rent of higher amount sef, he still dey manage them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics by TheGoodFellow: 11:58am On Apr 14
Dontblink:

May be even if it means staking your life. But then, if you die in the process, who is going to eat the money you you are chasing?

Get rich or Die trying

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped / Tenant Sues Landlady For Refusing To Sell Her House To Him / 4 Storey Building Collapsed, Many Trapped Inside, In Anambra (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.