Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why (1597 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by ikezuora4689(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Me na north Korea....I want to knw hw life is in North Korea...when the whole citizen are living in fear.....maybe na wetin naija need be that....too much freedom for this country....many people dey abuse am
Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by Splashme: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
US

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Australia or New Zealand.The reason is because it's peaceful

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by qwertyboss(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Me na north Korea....I want to knw hw life is in North Korea...when the whole citizen are living in fear.....maybe na wetin naija need be that....too much freedom for this country....many people dey abuse am

[url=nairaland.com] haaa![/url]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
The almighty United States of America.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 22, 2019
edehgeorgeC:
The almighty United States of America.
US remains the BOMB.
It's a better Home from Home

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2019
EVILFOREST:

US remains the BOMB.
It's a better Home from Home
I tell you bro. Relocating to US someday will be a dream come through for me, I swear!
Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by sodres: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
How will a normal black human be giving the opportunity to travel out and then choose North Korea? Shay na like dis your village people strong reach ni. Well as for me. USA anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by canacitizen: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
sodres:
How will a normal black human be giving the opportunity to travel out and then choose North Korea? Shay na like dis your village people strong reach ni. Well as for me. USA anyday anytime.

As for me Canada Lo sure ju.
Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by Twizzy30(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Canada. That's my dream country.
Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by chukxie(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Canada.
Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by stormwarrior(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Russia all d way ni oooo
Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by stormwarrior(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Russia......
Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by Mizwisdom(f): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
United states of.....Nigeria cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by KendrickAyomide: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
GERMANY
Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by Hadampson(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Germany, the economic powerhouse of Europe wink
Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
UK Ni ooo
Destiny Helper oya please quote me and help me fulfill my dream wink smiley wink
Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by Teeisaac(m): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Canada anyday anytime
I pray my dream come to reality
Re: If You Are Given A Free Visa To Any Country Whic Country Will You Choose And Why by jellywop: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
As a German who loves travelling. It's a veery hard question to answer. As weird as it may sound, I would probably choose getting a russian visa. This country is just so big, and after being there 2 times already and not even seeing everything in Saint Petersburg and Moscow, a lifetime visa would be very helpful.

Also, it's relatively hard to get a visa to russia. The first time I got it it was a big problem for me, but on the second time a russian friend of mine introduced me to an agency that's helping you get a visa to russia. She actually has her own blog about Russia and ways to get there, [url]hellorussia.co.uk[/url], check it out if you are interested in the country as much as I am.

(1) (Reply)

A Visit To Usuma Dam Abuja (photos, Video) / Best Country To Immigrate For A Single Mother? / Nigerian International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.