Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions (2438 Views)

Once You Become An Atheist, You Cannot Become A Christian Again? / I Will Become A Christian Again If You Can Answer This Question / Atheist Leader Steve Tillman Becomes A Born Again Christian .. Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
TATIME:
That's why i said Jesus is not worried about those who finds it difficult to agree they're at fault and make thorough research on how to right their wrongs!
So when next you see people debating about Jesus, just walk away with full conviction within you knowing very well that "they are not in agreement" and that's enough evidence that NONE of them is worth listening to.
But know today that millions are still on the research to know how their blunders could be corrected and how to help others do the same!
You don't need tearing any theology into pieces since to you "everything is BULLSHIT" so why bother yourself on what doesn't worth it?
Thank you Sir!

I call Christianity Bullshit , why ? Because I have been a Christian, an insider if you know what I mean , and have tasted the religion till it became too bitter in my mouth, then I had to gargle and spit it out.

If Christians were united, if what the new testament promises was factual, if Christians weren't cursing atheists and muslims 24x7, if Christians weren't calling each other heretics and wishing each other the flames of a mythical hell, maybe, just maybe people will be attracted ; unfortunately what we see is the exact OPPOSITE. Do you wonder why multitudes are leaving Christianity ? Go to google for the answers !!!
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by alienvirus: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Na wa o. Same frosbel that was vehemently dishing it out to nairaland Muslims like Abuzola, uplawal, myself etc. Actively protecting Christianity. Quite unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
frosbel2:

I call Christianity Bullshit , why ? Because I have been a Christian, an insider if you know what I mean , and have tasted the religion till it became too bitter in my mouth, then I had to gargle and spit it out.

If Christians were united, if what the new testament promises was factual, if Christians weren't cursing atheists and muslims 24x7, if Christians weren't calling each other heretics and wishing each other the flames of a mythical hell, maybe, just maybe people will be attracted ; unfortunately what we see is the exact OPPOSITE. Do you wonder why multitudes are leaving Christianity ? Go to google for the answers !!!

When i said you were NEVER a Christian, you got enraged!
Well all what you're saying has been prophesied by Jesus and His Apostles, but it's a pity you never gave REAL Christians the opportunity to help you see all these things that are foretold to happen.
For your information, there is just one group that belongs to Jesus, all others are the offshoots of Satan's bad seeds planted WHEN MEN WERE SLEEPING. Matthew 13:25
If you're knowledgeable in farming, you'll realise that the unwanted weeds always overshadow fine seeds when they're both left to grow together. Matthew 13:30
Today what majority of people are calling Christianity is the bad seeds that Satan planted,after the death of the Apostles these ones overshadowed the real Christians (fine seed) and because they're having to do with politics, they scrap away Christianity from the surface of the earth.
So that the TRUTH remains in house arrest for centuries, until America declared FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship. That's when the TRUTH started taking shape again and today,Christianity is back in shape after a lot of tests of time. All that Jesus said about His true followers is what the TRUE Christians are experiencing now!
*People of all nations will hate them. Matthew 10:22,John 17:14
*People everywhere will acknowledge that amongst them THERE IS LOVE. John 13:34,35
*They will be brought before Kings and governors for querying. Luke 21:12
*They will be known for PREACHING and TEACHING work! Matthew 10:3-15,24:14,28:19,20
*They will label them as cultists. Matthew 10:25
*They will not participate in wars ANYMORE! Isaiah 2:2-4, Matthew 5:44,26:52
Today all those religious groups despite their differences marked Jehovah's Witnesses as SEPARATE from all of them! So my friend, instead of banking on the teachings of those who are claiming One Jesus yet having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings whereas they can still pray together during occasions! Why not move closer to those MARKED separately
Instead of arguing with Jehovah's Witnesses due to what those confused religious groups taught you,why not listen CAREFULLY to this single group that's yielding the FRUIT of God's holy spirit? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=TATIME post=75005829]
When i said you were NEVER a Christian, you got enraged!

Enraged ? Why should I be enraged for something that is of no importance to me ? grin

For your information, there is just one group that belongs to Jesus, all others are the offshoots of Satan's bad seeds planted WHEN MEN WERE SLEEPING. Matthew 13:25
If you're knowledgeable in farming, you'll realise that the unwanted weeds always overshadow fine seeds when they're both left to grow together. Matthew 13:30

So that group is , oh don't tell me , let me give it a try - The Jehovah's Witnesses ! cheesy

Today what majority of people are calling Christianity is the bad seeds that Satan planted,after the death of the Apostles these ones overshadowed the real Christians (fine seed) and because they're having to do with politics, they scrap away Christianity from the surface of the earth.

Deeperlife, RCCG, CAC, Apostolic Faith, Anglican, Catholic etc are all bad seeds that SATAN planted ??

So that the TRUTH remains in house arrest for centuries, until America declared FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship. That's when the TRUTH started taking shape again and today,Christianity is back in shape after a lot of tests of time. All that Jesus said about His true followers is

So what you are telling me is that your god could not defend his TRUTH and mere MAN was able to 'house arrest ' your god's TRUTH for centuries ? Sorry, what is the name of your god again ?

Today all those religious groups despite their differences marked Jehovah's Witnesses as SEPARATE from all of them! So my friend, instead of banking on the teachings of those who are claiming One Jesus yet having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings whereas they can still pray together during occasions! Why not move closer to those MARKED separately

CULT ALERT !!!

Instead of arguing with Jehovah's Witnesses due to what those confused religious groups taught you,why not listen CAREFULLY to this single group that's yielding the FRUIT of God's holy spirit? undecided undecided undecided

Because it is also a SCAM and a SHAM started by the same devious white man who introduced Christianity into Africa, brainwashed our fore fathers, told them to turn the other cheek, and slapped the black man with the bible till he surrendered his brain, freedom, religion and eventually NATURAL RESOURCES.
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
@frosbel
Your assertion changes nothing my friend.
God created man and according to HIS word,HE always choose someone that's much more dedicated to research and adventure to discover facts.
If you as in yourself opens a company and has the opportunity to employ anybody of your choice, would you have employed blackman instead of white?
Well you've decided on what to do,but know for sure that your resolve has NO EFFECT on the righteous ones because they will live by reason of FAITH.
God chose the White due to their unwavering focus and determination in achieving their goals,NOT your black people whose brains is working anticlockwise direction to the extent that they have everything on their soil,yet they're still taking all their resources to the white man's country even after the white have given them independent! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sorry my friend, the TRUTH is bitter than mere ideas and thoughts that's centered on sentiments! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Joagbaje(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
frosbel2:

This is therefore evidence that your JESUS is Powerless - All talk and no action !!!!

There are many verifiable miracles and healings. I can take your challenge if you're honestly seeking truth. One of the many recent cases , a lady got healed of issue of blood of many years , healed of fibroid and many afflictions after spending money in many hospitals. When prayers were made for her and the evil spirit cast out. The blood flow stopped, the fibroids came out . The doctors were shocked when she went back for test. I can get her to nairaland , you can question her. All the medical records are there.
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by MiddleDimension: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Joagbaje:

There are many verifiable miracles and healings. I can take your challenge if you're honestly seeking truth. One of the many recent cases , a lady got healed of issue of blood of many years , healed of fibroid and many afflictions after spending money in many hospitals. When prayers were made for her and the evil spirit cast out. The blood flow stopped, the fibroids came out . The doctors were shocked when she went back for test. I can get her to nairaland , you can question her. All the medical records are there.

i really hope it is not the same thing you did before
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Joagbaje(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Everyone will be free to investigate. let's not get the thread messy. ask for facts ,verify the facts .
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Joagbaje:
Everyone will be free to investigate. let's not get the thread messy. ask for facts ,verify the facts .
ATHEISTS are saying all these because all those claiming Christians yet expecting miracles are misinformed churchgoers Sir!
Jesus is NO MORE performing any miracles now! If you see anyone saying they are performing miracles today in Jesus name, they are FAKE!
Jesus only performed miracles back then as a sign of approval from God, since Jesus is saying things that contradicts the religious groups of His time. His followers also performed few miracles as a sign that
(1) Jesus the one they're using His name has TRULY risen from the dead!
(2) Christianity is now replacing Judaism so all lovers of the God of Israel can know of it.
(3) Satan wants to complicate issues so those signs will help inspired writers to be united until the completion of the Bible.
As the time that Bible is getting to it's last revealed inspirations, Christians have STOPPED performing miracles finally? So what remains for faithful servants of God now until God's kingdom comes is the LOVE to continue in the things written in FAITH.
FAITH,HOPE and LOVE for God matters most but the greatest that will help honest hearted individuals to gain God's approval on judgment day is the LOVE they've shown for HIM even without seeing anything than just what HIS word says! John 17:20 compared to 1Corinthians 13:6-8 & 1John 5:3
Majority of these so called ATHEISTS have worked with 419 claiming Pastors, so they knew very well what they're saying. Many of them were used as ushers and church workers to deceive people in believing FAKE miracles. But after seeing all these secrets,they concluded that everything was fabricated since all those they revered as MEN of God have been found to be doing the same thing! embarassed embarassed embarassed
TRUE Christians are NOT expecting any miracles now,what we're zealously doing is what Jesus commissioned which is the preaching and teaching work! Anyone expecting miracles now is just like that thief asking Jesus to start performing miracles at the wrong hour! Luke 2:39

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Joagbaje(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2019
TATIME:
ATHEISTS are saying all these because all those claiming Christians yet expecting miracles are misinformed churchgoers Sir!
Jesus is NO MORE performing any miracles now! If you see anyone saying they are performing miracles today in Jesus name, they are FAKE!

Where did the bible say such. Miracles have been on earth before the days of moses and the prophets

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Jesus only performed miracles back then as a sign of approval from God, since Jesus is saying things that contradicts the religious groups of His time. His followers also performed few miracles . .

Did you say "few mieacles"? That's contrary to what jesus said

John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

. . . as a sign that

(1) Jesus the one they're using His name has TRULY risen from the dead!

That fact hadn't changed and will never change.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for eve
r.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 25, 2019
Joagbaje:

Where did the bible say such. Miracles have been on earth before the days of moses and the prophets
Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Did you say "few mieacles"? That's contrary to what jesus said
John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

That fact hadn't changed and will never change.
Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for eve
r.
WORKS that Jesus talked about is PREACHING,TEACHING and HEALING but consider what made the first 12 persons Christians. Many people witnessed miracles but just 12 remained IN JESUS' teachings. John 6:60-69
If Jesus says false Prophets will perform SIGNS and WONDERS to extent of CONFUSING even the holy ones! Matthew 24:24
Now meditate over this statement, do you think FAKE can deceive the ORIGINAL? Isn't it clear from Jesus' statement that by the time these false Prophets are performing such signs true Christians WON'T be performing any miracles again?
Well know now that NO bonafide staff of the central bank(where original currency is issued) can be deceived with FAKE currency! The ONLY chance of such is when the central bank staffs aren't having access to the printing and minting section so that they're NO more having the ORIGINAL at hand!
*Jesus preached and taught people within Israel but true Christians have taken the good news to the most distant part of the earth where Jesus never got to! Matthew 28:19,20 Act 1:8
*Jesus only spent 3 years doing God's work but true Christians have been doing it for over 2,000 years now.
So those are the aspects where mortal men have done GREATER works than Jesus but as regards SIGNS and WONDERS, NOBODY not even the Apostles can perform anything close to what Jesus did! John 21:25
Jesus Christ is the same simply means His teachings will NEVER change because that's what we will still continue to use during the 1,000 years of His reign and forever! Luke 1:33,Revelations 20:4-6, Isaiah 9:6
If Christians are to continue solving their problems by means of miracles, please what is it that will make their love for all these goodies GROW COLD? Matthew 24:12
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by oaroloye(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2019
MISHIGAS

If you get what you want, you can still never, ever be a CHRISTIAN, becsuseva CHRISTIAN is a DISCIPLE OF YESHUA, not a follower of MEN.

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

HELL IS NOT THE WORST THING!

If you don't ACT ON THIS, you won't make it to HELL: you will have NO AfterLife.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SPIRITUAL TRUTH YOU CAN EVER READ:

When people die, they are tested for sentience.

The test is very simple: a complete account of one's entire life is required from one.

If one fails to provide it in a timely fashion, the Accountant-Entity, that manifests every time something dies, cuts into one's Soul Body, and extracts the data it requires by Brute Force.

After this Entity has departed, scavenger Spirit beings attack, tearing the compromised Soul Body open before it can deploy, as they consume its life Energies.

Only those who perform the simple task of learning to TOTALLY RECALL one's entire life in minutes escape this fate of all Animals.

[See: THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.]

IF ONE MEETS SUCH AN END, ONE'S ENTIRE LIFE WAS FOR NOTHING.

The Discipline is very simple: spend 20 minutes daily remembering everything one knows about everyone one ever met to begin.

At at one point, one ceases to REMEMBER the Past, but rather RELIVES IT, if it were happening again!

When TOTAL RECALL has been earned other SuperPowers follow.

.. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

THEREFORE I AM INTERESTED ONLY IN WHAT HAS PRACTICAL APPLICATION!

RAISING THE DEAD.

Lady Raised from the Dead.

https://m.youtube com/watch?v=fiAZKTtY3D8

Boy Dead Raised after 24 hours.

https://m.youtube com/watch?v=IyO7QWYeFTE

Man Raised- Pakistan.

https://m.youtube com/watch?v=dCr87oNY6TA

Woman dead 7 days Raised by Timothy Omotoso.

https://m.youtube com/watch?v=kfrbIXBkD4o

T.L. OSBORN & DAISY OSBORN TELL THEIR STORY.

http://youtube com/watch?v=PlA4aK6VAOA

T.L. OSBORN AND WILLIAM BRANHAM.

http://youtube com/watch?v=fvlkckrSYMg

TO DEMAND TO SEE SIGNS AND WOINDERS BEFORE YOU REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND BELIEVE LORD YESHUA'S GOSPEL MEANS THAT YOU HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD, NO REPENTANCE OF YOUR EVIL DEEDS, AND NO RESPECT FOR THE GOSPEL.

.     MARK 1:14-15.

[color=#990000]14. Now after that John
was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel
of The Kingdom of God,
15. And Saying,

"The Time is fulfilled,
and the Kingdom of God
is at hand:
repent ye,
and believe The Gospel."

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS WHO BELIEVES THE FOOL WHO SAID HE SAW JESUS, AFTER HELPING TO KILL HUNDREDS INTO THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIANS, AND SAID THAT HE TOLD HIM THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE SAVED, IS TO BELIEVE THAT HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD, AND CONFESS HIM AS LORD.

That Teaching is a LIE.

The millions of fools who believe it will not even go to HELL, but their SOULS will be cut open, and they will be EATEN by THE DEVILS.

That will happen to YOU TOO, if you do not REMEMBER and REPENT of every Sin you ever committed in your life.

. MATTHEW 18:1-14.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called a little child unto him,
and set him in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I Say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For the Son of Man
is come to Save
that which was Lost.

12. "How think ye?
If a man have an hundred sheep,
and one of them be gone astray,
doth he not leave the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains,
and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be that he find it,
verily I Say unto you,

'HE REJOICETH MORE
OF THAT SHEEP
THAN OF THE NINETY AND NINE
WHICH WENT NOT ASTRAY.'

14. "Even so it is not
The Will of your Father
Which is in Heaven,
that one of these little ones
should perish."

YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARD GOD SHOULD BE ONE OF ABJECT HUMILITY!

You are a CRIMINAL, who has TOTALLY (*Bleep!*)ked up- YOU DO NOT DICTATE TERMS!

Your attitude towards your SINFULNESS should be that you are willing to cut off your BODY PARTS that you Sin with, if that is what it takes to make yourself stop.

You do not have what it takes to be a Christian.

You do not look like you have the intelligence to become a Christian. You are such a fool, that you even declare, that the first thing you will do upon becoming a Christian, is to DEFY LORD YESHUA'S EXPLICIT COMMANDMENT, and go and preach HIS GOSPEL where It is not wanted!

. LUKE 10:1-16.

After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
2. Therefore Said he unto them,

"The Harvest truly is great,
but the labourers are few:
pray ye therefore
The Lord of the Harvest,
that He would send forth labourers
into His Harvest.
3. "Go your ways:
behold, I send you forth
as lambs among wolves.
4. "Carry neither purse,
nor scrip, nor shoes:
and salute no man by the way.
5. "And into whatsoever house ye enter,
first say,

'PEACE BE TO THIS HOUSE.'

6. "And if the Son of Peace be there,
your Peace shall rest upon it:
if not, it shall turn to you again.
7. "And in the same house remain,
eating and drinking such things
as they give:

'FOR THE LABOURER IS WORTHY OF HIS HIRE.'

Go not from house to house.
8. "And into whatsoever city ye enter,
and they receive you,
eat such things as are set before you:
9. "And Heal the Sick that are therein,
and say unto them,

'THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

10. "But into whatsoever city ye enter,
and they receive you not,
go your ways out into
the streets of the same,
and say,

11.'EVEN THE DUST OF YOUR CITY,
WHICH CLEAVETH ON US,
WE DO WIPE OFF AGAINST YOU: NOTWITHSTANDING BE YE
SURE OF THIS, THAT
THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

12. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT IT SHALL BE
MORE TOLERABLE
IN THAT DAY FOR SODOM,
THAN FOR THAT CITY.'

13. "Woe unto thee, Chorazin!
Woe unto thee, Bethsaida!
For if the Mighty Works
had been done in Tyre and Sidon,
which have been done in you,
they had a great while ago repented,
sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14. "But it shall be more tolerable
for Tyre and Sidon at the Judgment,
than for you.
15. "And thou, Capernaum,
which art exalted to Heaven,
shalt be thrust down to Hell.
16. "He that heareth you heareth me;
and he that despiseth you despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth Him that sent me."

YOU ARE ONE OF THE DESPICABLE FOOLS WHO HAS CHOSEN TO REFUSE HOSPITALITY TO THE MESSENGER OF GOD, AND HE HAS DISSOCIATED FROM YOU.

There is nothing but grief awaiting you, at the end of the road you are on!

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2019
^^^^^^^

How did you manage to escape ? They are looking for you !!

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Hermes019: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2019
If I had an award I would give it to TATIME,dude cracks me up a lot,first it was him saying that Jesus is no longer performing miracles,now he is saying that except the Jehovah witnesses all other Christian groups are seeds of the devil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Anas09: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hermes019:
If I had an award I would give it to TATIME,dude cracks me up a lot,first it was him saying that Jesus is no longer performing miracles,now he is saying that except the Jehovah witnesses all other Christian groups are seeds of the devil grin grin grin
That is JW for you. They believe in God, Jesus and Angels who are all living in the Spirit realm now, but they don't believe in the AfterLife.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hermes019:
You deserve a MEDAL menh! wink wink wink
They're NOT Christians if we're to go by logical reasoning! wink wink wink
The REAL Jesus is no more performing any miracles again, going by historical fact! After His death, the miraculous works of Christians began diminishing gradually. If you carefully notice the written documents, it's evident that there were so many things that happened to Christians later that they NEVER solve miraculously! Some fell sick and we're adviced to take medications, they experienced shipwreck and so one. If they're to continue performing miracles as today Pastors are deceitfully teaching their mugus, why weren't they solving everything with miracles? Abi today's Pastors get Holy Ghost pass those who knew Jesus FACE TO FACE? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Anas09:

That is JW for you. They believe in God, Jesus and Angels who are all living in the Spirit realm now, but they don't believe in the AfterLife.
We teach the RESURRECTION for the dead! John 5:28,29 Act 23:6
So you can explain what you meant by "AfterLife" because i don't understand what you mean if there is anything happening apart from a resurrection of the dead that Jesus taught me! undecided undecided undecided
If you people are not mugus of the highest order,do you think someone who is already living immediately after the last breath will now return to the grave just to be resurrected again from the grave? John 11:24 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Martinez19(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:
If everybody is hale and hearty, and your dad is a doctor, how will he survive?

If every car don't spoil, how will mechanics and spare part dealers survive?

If errything on earth is perfect many things would go wrong...

God is not a fool... There need to be a balance...

You have other issues?
Lol. What idiocy. So your god won't cure cancer, hiv, restore amputees, heal multiple sclerosis etc. because doctors have to feed? Even if he wanted doctors to feed, he can provide their needs according to his riches in glory or he could ensure that diseases are limited to non terminal ones (which doesn't make sense objectively). How good is the balance that people who have hiv or certain forms of cancer die?

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Joagbaje(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
TATIME:
WORKS that Jesus talked about is PREACHING,TEACHING and HEALING

The greater works are miracles ,signs and wonders. Teaching was never considered as mighty works.

Matthew 13:58

And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

but consider what made the first 12 persons Christians. Many people witnessed miracles but just 12 remained IN JESUS' teachings. John 6:60-69

It wasn't 12 who remained . The 12 were leaders. There was still over 120 members

Acts 1:15
And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)

If Jesus says false Prophets will perform SIGNS and WONDERS to extent of CONFUSING even the holy ones! Matthew 24:24

Firstly that scripture applies to the Jews during tribulation that will come after rapture.

Now meditate over this statement, do you think FAKE can deceive the ORIGINAL? Isn't it clear from Jesus' statement that by the time these false Prophets are performing such signs true Christians WON'T be performing any miracles again?
Well know now that NO bonafide staff of the central bank(where original currency is issued) can be deceived with FAKE currency! The ONLY chance of such is when the central bank staffs aren't h
aving access to the printing and minting section so that they're NO more having the ORIGINAL at hand!
*Jesus preached and taught people within Israel but true Christians have taken the good news to the most distant part of the earth where Jesus never got to! Matthew 28:19,20 Act 1:8
*Jesus only spent 3 years doing God's work but true Christians have been doing it for over 2,000 years now.
So those are the aspects where mortal men have done GREATER works than Jesus but as regards SIGNS and WONDERS,

The fact that there can be a fake doesn't deny the existence of the real. Paul had false apostles and teachers and also false brethren. That doesn't mean the era or real believers is over

NOBODY not even the Apostles can perform anything close to what Jesus did!

Our generation has witnessed many. Kindly go on YouTube and Google search

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Joagbaje(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
TATIME:
WORKS that Jesus talked about is PREACHING,TEACHING and HEALING

The greater works are miracles ,signs and wonders. Teaching was never considered as mighty works.

but consider what made the first 12 persons Christians. Many people witnessed miracles but just 12 remained IN JESUS' teachings. John 6:60-69

It wasn't 12 who remained . The 12 were leaders. There was still over 120 members

And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)

Firstly that scripture applies to the Jews during tribulation that will come after rapture.

Well know now that NO bonafide staff of the central bank(where original currency is issued) can be deceived with FAKE currency! The ONLY chance of such is when the central bank staffs aren't h
aving access to the printing and minting section so that they're NO more having the ORIGINAL at hand!
So those are the aspects where mortal men have done GREATER works than Jesus but as regards SIGNS and WONDERS,

The fact that there can be a fake doesn't deny the existence of the real. Paul had false apostles and teachers and also false brethren. That doesn't mean the era or real believers is over

NOBODY not even the Apostles can perform anything close to what Jesus did!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Joagbaje:

I don't know how much you desire to hear the TRUTH,but i'll just present it and allow you to conclude.
Well GREATER WORKS is not only miracles,signs and wonders,considering the account at John chapter 4.
Jesus only preached to the woman at the well who in turn ran and reported how Jesus told her all her secrets,but if you carefully consider what happened next Jesus ONLY preached and taught those Samaritans,they agreed that truly Jesus is the saviour of the world! John 4:39-42
All these is not where i'm emphasising but Jesus' statement regarding what He did in Samaria is what i want you to ponder over, Jesus referred to what He did in Samaria to WORKS! John 4:31-34
True Christians knew that we need the power of God's holy spirit to preach and teach because it's not easy going persistently to do something that we're not to be paid for,in the face of criticism. The first century Christians couldn't do this until the holy spirit came upon them. Act 1:8
So my friend it's GREAT WORKS going uninvited to people's homes with the intention to preach and teach those who don't even feel the need for such!
You said people are performing miracles but the fact shows that it's not all those taken to this so called men of God that are cured,whereas during Jesus' healing ALL THOSE BROUGHT TO HIM ARE CURED! Matthew 4:24
Though today's so called men of God are MAGIC practicing priests disguising as Christians (2 Corinthians 11:13-15) yet with all their deceitful miracles,they can NEVER perform anything close to that which our Lord Jesus did! they're just doing all this magical acts to deceive the rulers and ignorant people (Revelations 16:14)so that you won't listen to the TRUTH from TRUE Christians who aren't performing anymore SIGNS but praying fervently for God's kingdom to come and solve all mankind's problems. Matthew 6:10
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by GreatAchiever1: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2019
frosbel2:
Thinking about it, why not ? I miss the music, the sermons , the friendships and sense of community.

So here is how you can bring me back into the fold.

1. If the Christians on Nairaland can go out en masse on a specific date, to the hospital wards , leper colonies, street corners and homes and heal all that are crippled, heal all cancer patients, cause the blind to see and the deaf to hear and resolve at least a quarter of all the pain and hurt in the lives of countless millions , if this happens, I will believe in their version of God instantly and convert. The results must be all over the news with tangible testimonies from real people not some stage managed scam.

2. I see at least one evidence of a corpse raised from the dead. Must have been dead for a period of precisely 3 days.

3. Go to the poorest places in your habitations with just 4 loaves of bread and 10 fish and convert into thousands of loaves and fish , to feed the poor.

If you can meet this conditions, I will not only convert, I will go to Saudi Arabia to preach the Gospel

"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God" - 2 Corinthians 1:20

"My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, consider this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and cover over a multitude of sins" - James 5:19

So op if im not mistaken u want to turn back to christianity only because of miracles, lolz, thats fine...
Only God knows what made u turned ur back at first but i just pray u come back home.

Well Jesus is the resurrection and life. Anyone who believes in Him will live. Even after dying. Everyone that believes will never die,(john 11:25,26) to confirm the truth of this message, He performed miracles like raising lazarus from the dead and so on. He backed up His words with miracles.
The apostles and other close associates performed miracles in the early years of the church for the same reason Jesus had performed them to confirm His spoken words, which had not yet been fully recorded. But once His word was written down, there was no longer a need to rely on miracles as the sole validation of what He said. This doesnt mean that God cant or doesnt still perform miracles. It just means we dont have to depend on them to know when God is speaking/working.
We have His Word.

We have His Spirit.
The Holy Spirit and the Bible go hand in hand...

I got that from a book i read one time

So op go read your bible again and this time ask God for His spirit and wisdom to understand His word.
Dont read the bible like some critic reading a novel looking for contradictions and flaws inorder to give it ratings and reviews but it should be read like a love letter, i.e with an open mind and an open heart after all its Gods love letter to us...

And u can also read some very good christian books for wisdom and inspiration

Stay blessed bro.
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Joagbaje(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2019
TATIME:
I don't know how much you desire to hear the TRUTH,but i'll just present it and allow you to conclude.

Let's humble ourselves and not claim superiority. Why do you think you're right and I'm wrong. What if eventually you're proven wrong. So let's humble ourselves and just present the facts .

Well GREATER WORKS is not only miracles,signs and wonders,considering the account at John chapter 4.

Greater works or mighty deeds have only been used synonymously with miracles ,signs and wonders

John 5:20
For the Father loves the Son and shows him everything he is doing. In fact, the Father will show him how to do even greater works than healing this man. Then you will truly be astonished.

Jesus only preached to the woman at the well who in turn ran and reported how Jesus told her all her secrets,but if you carefully consider what happened next Jesus ONLY preached and taught those Samaritans,they agreed that truly Jesus is the saviour of the world! John 4:39-42

Theres is no doubt that preaching is work of God as well as almsgiving ,fasting intercession etc. But the term "GREATER WORKS" is about miracles

So my friend it's GREAT WORKS going uninvited to people's homes with the intention to preach and teach those who don't even feel the need for such!

Not at all

You said people are performing miracles but the fact shows that it's not all those taken to this so called men of God that are cured,whereas during Jesus' healing ALL THOSE BROUGHT TO HIM ARE CURED! Matthew 4:24

Jesus didnt have 100% result in every place either .

Mark 6:5

And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

There is so much about healing. Operation of God , Timing of God , Gift in operation,Faith of the minister and faith of the recipient . Many times jesus would ask if they believe .

Though today's so called men of God are MAGIC practicing priests disguising as Christians (2 Corinthians 11:13-15) yet with all their deceitful miracles,they can NEVER perform anything close to that which our Lord Jesus did! they're just doing all this magical acts to deceive the rulers and ignorant people (Revelations 16:14)so that you won't listen to the TRUTH from TRUE Christians who aren't performing anymore SIGNS but praying fervently for God's kingdom to come and solve all mankind's problems. Matthew 6:10

Don't judge because you're not God.

Luke 11:18
If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.

Mar 9:39 — Mar 9:40
But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part.

1 Corinthians 12:3
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2019
Joagbaje:

Let's humble ourselves and not claim superiority. Why do you think you're right and I'm wrong. What if eventually you're driven wrong. So let's humble ourselves and just present the facts .

Greater works or mighty deeds have only been used synonymously with miracles ,signs and wonders

John 5:20
For the Father loves the Son and shows him everything he is doing. In fact, the Father will show him how to do even greater works than healing this man. Then you will truly be astonished.

Theres is no doubt that preaching is work of God , as well as alms giving ,fasting antercesiin etc. But the term GEATER WORKS is about miracles

Not at all

Jesus didnt have 100% result in every place either .

Mark 6:5

And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

There is so much about healing. Operation of God , Timing of God , Gift in operation,Faith of the minister and faith of the recipient . Many times jesus would ask if they believe .

Don't judge because you're not God.

Luke 11:18
If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.

Mar 9:39 — Mar 9:40
But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part.

1 Corinthians 12:3
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Presentations is what i intended but if you're having the feeling that it's not so,you can continue with your miracles. It's not compulsory that we worship the same God,so suit yourself by saving your time and data Sir, God bless you!
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Anas09: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
TATIME:
We teach the RESURRECTION for the dead! John 5:28,29 Act 23:6
So you can explain what you meant by "AfterLife" because i don't understand what you mean if there is anything happening apart from a resurrection of the dead that Jesus taught me! undecided undecided undecided
If you people are not mugus of the highest order,do you think someone who is already living immediately after the last breath will now return to the grave just to be resurrected again from the grave? John 11:24 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Too busy to waste my time on a WatchTower stuckup.
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anas09:

Too busy to waste my time on a WatchTower stuckup.
Thanks for giving the Watchtower the credit they deserve!
So it is ONLY the Watchtower that is preaching about the RESURRECTION of the dead,whereas all your folks are saying people don't really die(Genesis 3:4) but their bodies have decayed while their soul or spirit is gone to God knows where.
It is ONLY the Watchtower that is teaching people the TRUTH that dead people will be brought back to life by a resurrection! John 5:28,29 Act 24:15 wink wink wink
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by oaroloye(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2021
MISHIGAS!

Nobody:
Thinking about it, why not ? I miss the music, the sermons , the friendships and sense of community.

1. If the Christians on Nairaland can go out en masse on a specific date, to the hospital wards , leper colonies, street corners and homes and heal all that are crippled, heal all cancer patients, cause the blind to see and the deaf to hear and resolve at least a quarter of all the pain and hurt in the lives of countless millions , if this happens, I will believe in their version of God instantly and convert. The results must be all over the news with tangible testimonies from real people not some stage managed scam.

ONLY FULL GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN DIVINE HEALING, AND ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE ACHIEVED AT LEAST RIGHTEOUSNESS, IF NOT HOLINESS, ARE CAPABLE OF HEALING.

Furthermore, Hospitals are dedicated to the Greek god APOLLO, through the Priest of his son ASCLEPIUS, called "HIPPOCRATES: THE FATHER OF MEDICINE."

Show anywhere in The Bible, Apocrypha, or Pseudigrapha, where YAHWEH GOD, or His Prophets ever Healed someone in a PAGAN TEMPLE, and I will Heal the Sick, Handicapped, and Dead in Hospitals, like it is my JOB.

. EXODUS 15:22-26.

22. So Moses brought Israel
from the Red sea,
and they went out
into the wilderness of Shur;
and they went three days
in the wilderness,
and found no water.
23. And when they
came to Marah,
they could
not drink of
the waters of Marah,
for they were bitter:
therefore the name of it
was called Marah.
24. And the people murmured
against Moses,
saying,

"What shall we drink?"

And he cried unto The LORD;
and The LORD shewed him
a tree,
which when he had cast
into the waters,
the waters were made sweet:
there He made for them a Statute
and an Ordinance,
and there He proved them,
25. And Said,

"If thou wilt diligently
hearken to
The Voice of
The LORD thy God,
and wilt do that
which is Right in His Sight,
and wilt give ear
to His Commandments,
and keep all His Statutes,
I will put none of these Diseases
upon thee,
which I have brought
upon the Egyptians:
for I am the LORD
that Healeth thee."

HOW DO THOSE WHO RESORT TO HOSPITALS AND DOCTORS DESERVE TO BE HEALED BY YAHWEH-RAPHA GOD?

What have they done to deserve His Help?

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:12-13.

12. And Asa in the thirty and ninth
year of his reign
was diseased in his feet,
until his disease
was exceeding great:
yet in his disease
he sought not to The LORD,
but to the Physicians.
13. And Asa slept with his fathers,
and died in the one and fortieth
year of his reign.

Nobody:
2. I see at least one evidence of a corpse raised from the dead. Must have been dead for a period of precisely 3 days.

A WICKED MAN NAMED JAMES RANDI HAS OFFERED $1 MILLION TO ANYONE WHO CAN SHOW HIM PROOF OF THE SUPERNATURAL HE CANNOT REFUTE.

Isn't that what is really behind all this?

Nobody:

3. Go to the poorest places in your habitations with just 4 loaves of bread and 10 fish and convert into thousands of loaves and fish , to feed the poor.

If you can meet this conditions, I will not only convert, I will go to Saudi Arabia to preach the Gospel

LORD YESHUA NEVER FED 4,000 NOR 5,000- NO VERSE OF THE BIBLE CLAIMS THAT.

.    MATTHEW 15:21-39.

21. Then Jesus went thence
and departed into the region
of Tyre and Sidon.
22. And behold,
a woman of Canaan
came out of the same region
and cried unto him,
saying,

“Have Mercy on me, O Lord,
(thou) Son of David!
My daughter is grievously
vexed with a Devil.”

23. But He Answered her
not a word.
And His Disciples came
and besought Him,
saying,

“Send her away,
for she crieth after us.”

24. But He Answered and said,

“I am not sent
but unto the Lost Sheep
of the House of Israel.”

25. Then she came
and worshiped Him,
saying,

“Lord help me.”

26. But He Answered and said,

“It is not meet to take
Children’s Bread
and cast it to Dogs.”

27 And she said,

“Truth, Lord; yet the Dogs
eat of the Crumbs
which fall from their masters’ table.”

28. Then Jesus Answered
and said unto her,

“O woman, Great is thy Faith.
Be it unto thee even as thou wilt.”

And her daughter was made whole
from that very hour.

29. And Jesus departed from thence,
and came nigh unto
the Sea of Galilee;
and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30. And great multitudes
came unto him,
having with them
those that were
Lame, Blind, Dumb, Maimed,
and many others,
and cast them down
at Jesus' feet;
and he Healed them:
31. Insomuch that the multitude wondered,
when they saw
the Dumb to speak
the Maimed to be whole,
the Lame to walk,
and the Blind to see
and they glorified
The God of Israel.
32. Then Jesus called his Disciples unto him,
and Said,

"I have compassion on the multitude,
because they continue with me now three days,
and have nothing to eat:
and I will not send them away fasting,
lest they faint in the way."

33. And his Disciples say unto him,

"Whence should we have
so much bread in the wilderness,
as to fill so great a multitude?"

34. And Jesus Saith unto them

"How many loaves have ye?

And they said,

"Seven, and a few little fishes."

35. And he Commanded the multitude
to sit down on the ground.
36. And he took the seven loaves
and the fishes
and gave thanks,
and brake them,
and gave to his Disciples,
and the Disciples to the multitude.
37. And they did all eat,
and were filled:
and they took up of the broken meat
that was left seven baskets full.
38. And they that did eat
were four thousand men,
beside women and children.
39. And he sent away the multitude,
and took ship,
and came into the coasts of Magdala.

THE PEOPLE WHO WERE FED HAD SPENT THREE DAYS IN THE WILDERNESS LISTENING TO HIS PREACHING- NO "HOLIDAY INN," "5, 4, 3, 2," NOR "1-STAR HOTELS" FOR THEM!

These people were totally-focused on THE WORD OF GOD.

Ray MacCauley of the RHEMA BIBLE TRAINING CENTRE in South Africa said that the Lord had revealed to him, when he had asked why the Miracles he experienced, preaching to illiterate Africans in the Bush, were so much greater than the ones experienced by the civilized Americans, who came to services in air-conditioned car and plane rides, of a few hours' duration only.

The Lord pointed out that when he was on Earth, people trekked about looking for him for as long as two weeks.

"When somebody seeks me for two weeks- walking," he told Ray MacCauley. "Seeking Healing? They're going to find it!"

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE POOR AND HUNGRY? IS IT NOT BECAUSE THEY GREW UP DESPISING THE PRINCIPLES OF GOD?

Why do they deserve a Servant of The God they never wanted to come and feed them? How does God owe it to them?

THE BEST TIME
TO PLANT A FRUIT TREE
IS TWENTY YEARS AGO.

The Second-Best time
is right now!

- Chinese Proverb.

DIDN'T THEY KNOW THAT THEY WERE GOING TO BE HUNGRY?

"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God" - 2 Corinthians 1:20

"My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, consider this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and cover over a multitude of sins" - James 5:19

[/quote]

YOU ARE THEREFORE A FOOL: INSTEAD OF BELIEVING ON LORD YESHUA, YOU BELIEVE ON APPARENT BELIEVERS IN LORD YESHUA!

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is
The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather
grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise Man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26 . "And every one
that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish Man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had
ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

oaroloye:

God has only ever wanted ONE THING: AGREEMENT.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

HE DELIBERATELY BROKE GOD'S COMMANDMENTS!

It is the DUTY of the PARENTS to teach their children EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT YAHWEH GOD- He never authorized any "PROPHET," or "PASTOR" to do that for them!

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

IT IS THE DUTY OF PARENTS TO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN TO BE PROPHETS OF GOD BY AGE 20.

Achieving HOLINESS, the Servant of God develops TEN "TALENTS:"

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

Anyone who dies without THE FIRST "TALENT:" TOTAL RECALL, will be destroyed without entering the AfterLife. That is "THE PORTION OF THE UNBELIEVERS."

. LUKE 12:35-48.

35. "Let your loins
be girded about,
and your lights burning;
36. "And ye yourselves
like unto men
that wait for their lord,
when he will return
from the wedding;
that when he cometh
and knocketh,
they may open unto him
immediately.
37. "Blessed are
those servants,
whom the lord
when he cometh
shall find watching:
verily I Say unto you,

'THAT HE SHALL
GIRD HIMSELF,
AND MAKE THEM
SIT DOWN TO MEAT,
AND WILL COME FORTH
AND SERVE THEM.'

38. "And if he shall come
in the Second Watch,
or come in the Third Watch,
and find them so,
blessed are those servants.
39. "And this know,

'THAT IF THE GOODMAN
OF THE HOUSE HAD KNOWN
WHAT HOUR
THE THIEF WOULD COME
HE WOULD HAVE WATCHED,
AND NOT SUFFERED
HIS HOUSE TO BE
BROKEN THROUGH.'

40. "Be ye therefore ready also:
for The Son of Man cometh
at an hour when ye think not."

41. Then Peter said unto him,

"Lord, Speakest thou this Parable
unto us,
or even to all?"

42. And the Lord Said,

"Who then is that faithful
and wise steward,
whom his lord
shall make ruler
over his household,
to give them
their portion of meat
in due season?
43. "Blessed is that Servant,
whom his lord when he cometh
shall find so doing.
44. Of a Truth I Say unto you,

'THAT HE WILL
MAKE HIM RULER
OVER ALL
THAT HE HATH.'

45. "But and if that servant
say in his heart

,'MY LORD DELAYETH
HIS COMING;'

and shall begin to beat
the menservants and maidens,
and to eat and drink,
and to be drunken;
46. "The lord of that servant
will come in a day
when he looketh not for him,
and at an hour
when he is not aware,
and will cut him in sunder,
and will appoint him
his portion
with the unbelievers.
47. "And that servant,
which knew his lord's will,
and prepared not himself,
neither did
according to his will,
shall be beaten
with many stripes.
48. "But he that knew not,
and did commit things
worthy of stripes,
shall be beaten
with few stripes.
For unto whomsoever
much is given,
of him shall be
much required:
and to whom men
have committed much,
of him they will
ask the more."

[See: THE EAGLE'S GIFT, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda.]

WHEN YOU WERE MASQUERADING AS A CHRISTIAN, WHAT MADE THE SINS OF "YOUR FELLOW CHRISTIANS" MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR OWN?

Did Lord Yeshua tell you to follow his Disciples, or to follow him?

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN Spake Jesus
to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,

"The scribes
and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye
after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind
heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them
on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats
in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings
in the markets,
and to be called of men,
'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master,
even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man
your father
upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye
called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is
greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall
exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall
humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him
twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

LORD YESHUA GAVE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FORBIDDING HIS DISCIPLES FROM ALLOWING OTHER DISCIPLES TO MISLEAD THEM.

What, then, is your excuse for disillusionment? How could you not tell the difference between THE LORD OUR MASTER AND TEACHER, and MERE FOLLOWERS, who could do whatever they wanted- and suffer the consequences later?

Who sent THEM, that you should FORSAKE THE LORD, whom God DID send?

IF YOU WERE REALLY A CHRISTIAN, YOU WOULD TELL US WHICH CHURCH YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL TO.

Lord Yeshua recognized seven types of Churches, and reprimanded all of them, for failing to overcome, as he overcame.

So which Church did you join, that tolerated you as a member?
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On May 21, 2021
Anas09:

We don't need your narrow behind in our midst. Bye parrot.
His narrow behind aside, he made a point that you all should really consider when next you gather in your churches to "worship" God. Jesus Christ and His disciples worshiped God through their obedience of His commandments, the only way to honor God and this according to God Himself. undecided

Jesus Christ and His "merry" men went around doing good in the land and God glorified by their works. And we have stories of the many miracles they did too. You churchians sit in your churches pretending that you worship the very same God yet you have near no evidence of this claim. How come? undecided
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by SimplePlan34: 2:50pm On May 21, 2021
Christianity is a very biased religion. God only help ppl he likes. I am a renegade to him.
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On May 21, 2021

The Gospel of the Kingdom of God which Jesus Christ is and lived is a different message entirely from that which backs churchianism so you are better off living free and wild than Churchian and chained to a worthless gospel. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protestants Or Catholics -- Who Do We Follow? / If You Don't Believe In The Trinity, You Can't Believe In Marriage! / Atheism In Decline And Will Be Defeated By Faith, Says Oxford Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.