Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease (54864 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Ndlistic(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Here is a trending video of two girls dance in a club.

Many thoughts that the slim lady on white cannot carry the busty girl with biggest behind.

The audience was actually cheering them up, which the lady on white now gather moral from fans.

But fortunately the lady shows them that small body but mighty.

Some guys self cannot even carry the beautiful gorgeous lady, Lol.

Source :
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/see-how-this-slim-slay-queen-jack-her.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Ndlistic(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
See reactions and watch video HERE

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Siki355(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
nice

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by LuciferVirgin: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
I see a black thong that I can part to one side and let her well shot out gargantuan ass hold it in place for me as I drill furiously from behind for crude oil to increase my country's GDP as well as create jobs for my immediate community.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Bills2307(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
I see a black thong that I can part to one side and let her well shot out gargantuan ass hold it in place for me as I drill furiously from behind for crude oil to increase my country's GDP as well as create jobs for my immediate community.

lol. Black thong kee u dia

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Biglittlelois(f): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
The slim lady works out, nice
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Brokeboy111(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Is this not my class mate that year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
cool

The slim girl was only able to carry the fat girl for a few mins. A very good pictorial representation of how I carry Nigeria's problem, therefore you people should stop blaming me for underperformance after one year in office.

~ProsidentBuhari

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by hisexcellency34: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bloody lesbos...if Buhari catch you, na Sambisa forest he go dump una

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Mopolchi: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Which kain yeye tori be dis angry angry angry
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by seedsower(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Some bloggers head been turnioniown,

how is this a news?

but can I say something?

3 Likes

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Moreoffaith(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
No be by body now...na wetin Dem dey call small body big engine be that.
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by freemanbubble: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
isokay
Mumu them
And you call that girl slim
Do you know what it means when a woman is slim
It means she is a Cinderella
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Donjazzy12(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ndlistic:
Here is a trending video of two girls dance in a club.

Many thoughts that the slim lady on white cannot carry the busty girl with biggest behind.

The audience was actually cheering them up, which the lady on white now gather moral from fans.

But fortunately the lady shows them that small body but mighty.

Some guys self cannot even carry the beautiful gorgeous lady, Lol.

Source :
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/see-how-this-slim-slay-queen-jack-her.html?m=1
Lesbians everywhere!
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
kiss

Google "Amazon style + Nacho Vidal + xvideos.com"

Thank me later grin
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by elotajohn1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Phool
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Frankicent(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
na transgender be this biko... it's obvious see her face.. sorry his face.
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by akinszz: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
Iranu

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Raydos: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nairaland is a useless forum I swear, is this even a news??

3 Likes

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by gabazin080(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
My ex girlfriend send me her nude picture with her new boyfriend to make me jealous and I have forwarded it to her father I don't like nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Perrycandid: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Respect slim girls..
The fit carry person generation..
Suger daddy will tell us better
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by itiswellandwell: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
When it comes to slim energetic ladies, fear Benin and calabar ladies ooo.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
That's 3rd and 4th picture Sha angry..... Almost all guys here must have imagined lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Chaaaii! And i cand even secure one girlfriend..all of dem just dont GBADUN.
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by fasho01(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please what is this

How does this inspire one? Or even send the demented lifeless dictator to daura
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by diteh(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nice, i like little strong chicks dominating bigger curvier chicks in lifting and carrying or fighting grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.