Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease (54875 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by nextstep(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ewoooooh.... shocked
make I no talk before dey say I get bad mind... grin
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Seen next
Build your websites for as low as N15k call us now 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by brightalo17: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
The only pic I wan to see now na Buhari's crowd
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
This is news
Trash
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by 4Mea: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Chai.. cry cryso na so my mb waste for this news
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Success410: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
This isn't supposed to be a news. Rubbish
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by tfash96(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
gabazin080:
My ex girlfriend send me her nude picture with her new boyfriend to make me jealous and I have forwarded it to her father I don't like nonsense
bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by tfash96(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Na style dem dey use practice lesbianism that slim girl wey don put Love Machine for front but u no fit sabi if u no get spiritual eyes wey dey see tinz beyond
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Vince77(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
kiss

Google "Amazon style + Nacho Vidal + xvideos.com"

Thank me later grin
Hmm
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Hermes019: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Is this what nairaland is turning to,two posts made FP today,all the op had to do was import videos from gossipmillnaija IG page
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Foodforthought: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That's 3rd and 4th picture Sha angry..... Almost all guys here must have imagined lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You women think too highly of yourselves. Keep degrading and devaluing yourselves just for guys to 'imagine'

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Foodforthought:

You women think too highly of yourselves. Keep degrading and devaluing yourselves just for guys to 'imagine'
At d end we all dust so my dear kini big deal? Be happy, Do what makes u happy. This your quote was just uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by bluefilm: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Are they trying to fùck or what?

Nonsense sad
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Akuruoulo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
My head is tired
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ndlistic:
Here is a trending video of two girls dance in a club.

Many thoughts that the slim lady on white cannot carry the busty girl with biggest behind.

The audience was actually cheering them up, which the lady on white now gather moral from fans.

But fortunately the lady shows them that small body but mighty.

Some guys self cannot even carry the beautiful gorgeous lady, Lol.

Source :
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/see-how-this-slim-slay-queen-jack-her.html?m=1

Stop posting nonsense pictures next time

Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by TechCapon(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
seedsower:
Some bloggers head been turnioniown,

how is this a news?

but can I say something?
what's the meaning of the turnioniown
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by meobizy(f): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
That chick isn’t slim, she’s averagely built.
I’ve tried lifting a fat girl once, not the type pictured, heavier. My body told me ‘if you don’t stop this roughplay you’ll permanently injure yourself’. I had to give myself sense by force.
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Foodforthought: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
At d end we all dust so my dear kini big deal? Be happy, Do what makes u happy. This your quote was just uncalled for
True. I'm sorry if you felt offended.
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by proflomo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
What a terrible world! This will surely touch your innermost heart no matter how strong-headed you may be. You can get to read about it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4971263/wonders-shall-never-end#74982271
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by wamide042(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
That's what my Mum calls ""Legelege can destroy.......
Growing up my Elder Sister was thinner than a mop stick but she was so energetic
I vividly remembered when she lifted 50lrts of Water from the general tap to our house...
But now sha she don become Pumpy..
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
hmm.
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by AnanseK(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ndlistic:
Here is a trending video of two girls dance in a club.

Many thoughts that the slim lady on white cannot carry the busty girl with biggest behind.

The audience was actually cheering them up, which the lady on white now gather moral from fans.

But fortunately the lady shows them that small body but mighty.

Some guys self cannot even carry the beautiful gorgeous lady, Lol.

Source :
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/see-how-this-slim-slay-queen-jack-her.html?m=1

Okay. But the lady is in white , not on white. When you wear dress. You are in the dress not on it in the English language.
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by bosmann11: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
So this one also is a news abi? kontinu!
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by Caseless: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
I see a black thong that I can part to one side and let her well shot out gargantuan ass hold it in place for me as I drill furiously from behind for crude oil to increase my country's GDP as well as create jobs for my immediate community.

grin grin
Re: Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease by KopiteP(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.