Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro (24253 Views)

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison / Ndume: FG Complacent On Security, Funds Are Being Approved For Trivialities / Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by primaa: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Let's see proof of payment or hide your face in shame. Hypothetical politician
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by rapid101(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
RevenGeMission:

The rate at which brainless people are increasing on this platform is very scary

Dasuki wouldn't have paid money if GEJ didn't OK it, after all he was the sitting president and of the same party

It's obvious they ran out of money hence why they chose to spend money for military equipments or maybe they got too power drunk to care if anybody finds out either way, GEJ PDP and their supporters currently blaming Buhari for hardship should be given jungle justice

toksbaba2000 i saw another mention to you, and some idiots are insinuating that Obanikoro's crossing made him a Saint

Obanikoro indeed took plea bargain, he returned around 600-900M to EFCC with promise to continue refunding money

Reverend kukah was one of the pioneers for plea bargain / soft landing, he pleaded on Jonathan's behalf (Google if you have doubts)

It's not like others causing drama can't strike a deal with FG, problem is they've squandered the monies they got and can not offer credible information in exchange

Return money, forfeit properties, point to other looters, or explain how others laundered their money, no need to join APC. But instead they prefer to insult the president or appear in court on stretchers

Useless PDP. Useless supporters
jst as I tot a typical response from a typical zombie
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by newsnjobs(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Obanikoro, Agbede and Fayose should go to jail.

They are all guilty.

Someone directed Obanikoro to take state money to Fayose, someone directed Fayose to use the state money for election. Both are culprit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by dododawa1: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
See as MONEY been transmitted.

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by otunba9ja: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

Watch how foolish EFFC has allowed the executive arm of the federal government to use her to behave FOOLISHLY...

If not; how can Obanikoro, the giver of the bribe, because he has joined the saint party, is now used as a witness. When both men should be facing trial.

We are just backward in our thinking....

My dear friend,...what you ignorantly failed to understand is that there is something called plead bargain in law all over the world....and most former and present PDP warlords or criminal lords took that advantage as a face saving measure to avoid jail....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
helinues:
Koro is now a saint .. The toothless dog attentions would be shifted to Fayose.

Fighting corruption in one direction

You dont realise obanikoro negotiated a deal with the prosecution, agreed to provide all evidence and testify and therefore turns state witness against fayose.
With that, he has his cased dropped and has avoided jail time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by omooba969(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
jerecrown:
Ganduje dt was caught live nd direct any action on him? Useless fellow

Buhari said in a recent interview that he doesn't understand the kind of technology used to doctor that video - in the case of Gandollar. grin
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Tokunbo1112: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
dis oloriburuku leaders don kill us, God go punish them and their generation
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
rapid101:
jst as I tot a typical response from a typical zombie

Indomie generation
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Jokkarm2: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
WHOEVER GAVE OR RECEIVED SHOULD BE JAILED. SO THERE FOR, THE GIVER AND THE RECEIVER SHOULD GO TO SANKO
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by SaintNemesis(f): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
*The former minister also told the court that due to the inability of the bank to pay the equivalent of the money in naira, he had to give physical cash of N200 million to Mr Fayose on June 5, 2014, from the National Security Adviser’s imprest account. He said another N2 billion was paid to Mr Fayose on the 16th of June 2014 from the same account.

He further informed the court that his late aide was in the meeting where Mr Fayose acknowledged the receipt of a total naira equivalent of $5m at Spotless hotel in Ado Ekiti, owned by Mr Fayose.*

It will be difficult to prove this in court.
1. No video recording or bank documentation of the transfer to Fayose's account
2. The money is paid in cash....Fayose can deny receiving such.
3. The only other witness is Dead.

Koro isn't so smart afterall.

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by magzey: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Pastor Fayose grin grin grin

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by ogundeleai(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
He must cough it out, it's a matter of time
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Tsufyaan: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
Koro+Fayose=Corruption personified awon eleribu somebody.

People I have a very clean Dell Latitude E7740 Laptop for sale its a core i5 processor 320gig HDD, 4 gig RAM with dedicated 1gig RAM for graphics. 1920 by 1080 resolution and very flat with aluminium body of course charger is free for a small amount. Please call 08153332901. Thanks and God bless us
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Mitchewww(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
As I read "dead Aide"

I weak.

No wonder the prosecutor wanted time with his client and the witness too.
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Ziggylady(f): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

Watch how foolish EFFC has allowed the executive arm of the federal government to use her to behave FOOLISHLY...

If not; how can Obanikoro, the giver of the bribe, because he has joined the saint party, is now used as a witness. When both men should be facing trial.

We are just backward in our thinking....

APC dolts call it 'plea bargain' embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by rapid101(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Westmorland:

Indomie generation

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by precious1967(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
saint Obanikoro who ought to be rotten away in kirikiri is talkin rubbish.
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by globatop: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari is not fighting corruption, u said he should not jail people like in 1984, Buhari is recovering funds, as you know, not all could be recovered, remember money was collected for spiritual matters, will u collect money back from spirits, how about the swallowed by snake?
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by tete7000(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kusetic:

Do you know what a prosecution witness is? This is something that is practised in even those forward thinking countries you're talking about. Or how do you think they catch the big fish on corruption scandals? You will have to make deals.

Who do you think the bigger criminal is? Fayose or Obanikoro? The man who gave out the money he is officially employed to manage or the man he gave the money to?
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by tete7000(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
RevenGeMission:

The rate at which brainless people are increasing on this platform is very scary

Dasuki wouldn't have paid money if GEJ didn't OK it, after all he was the sitting president and of the same party

It's obvious they ran out of money hence why they chose to spend money for military equipments or maybe they got too power drunk to care if anybody finds out either way, GEJ PDP and their supporters currently blaming Buhari for hardship should be given jungle justice

toksbaba2000 i saw another mention to you, and some idiots are insinuating that Obanikoro's crossing made him a Saint

Obanikoro indeed took plea bargain, he returned around 600-900M to EFCC with promise to continue refunding money

Reverend kukah was one of the pioneers for plea bargain / soft landing, he pleaded on Jonathan's behalf (Google if you have doubts)

It's not like others causing drama can't strike a deal with FG, problem is they've squandered the monies they got and can not offer credible information in exchange

Return money, forfeit properties, point to other looters, or explain how others laundered their money, no need to join APC. But instead they prefer to insult the president or appear in court on stretchers

Useless PDP. Useless supporters

Plea bargain never means that convict don't serve jail term, they get reduced term, and they don't get inducted into the ruling party. Why should a confessed criminal be part of ruling party with his son the party's aspirant in his state? APC corruption fight na caricature. Even Oshiomole has admitted that. Come into our party and your sins are forgiven, he boasted. What a psychopath!
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Kusetic(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
tete7000:

Who do you think the bigger criminal is? Fayose or Obanikoro? The man who gave out the money he is officially employed to manage or the man he gave the money to?

So an ex-minister is a bigger fish than an ex-Governor? Okay.
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by tunjijones(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
freemanbubble:
isokay
Good move
Apc should jail whoever is corrupt
Na their time them dey
So those people saying selective persecution should shut up

Whenever PDP enter power make them also do their own
As smart Nigerians when we be we go dey observe the two political parties dey fight corruption without them realising it
That is why every four years we supposed dey change them make them for kill and fight themselves
Them think say them get sense.

With these Nigeria will get rid off thieves

For Wia

Those useless politicians will keep jumping from one ruling party or the other like monkeys on the tree.
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by tete7000(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kusetic:

So an ex-minister is a bigger fish than an ex-Governor? Okay.

The crime was committed when Fayose was yet a governor but a common man, while at that time Obanikoro was a minister entrusted with Commonwealth which rather than protected, he whittled away.
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Kusetic(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
tete7000:

The crime was committed when Fayose was yet a governor but a common man, while at that time Obanikoro was a minister entrusted with Commonwealth which rather than protected, he whittled away.

I don't get your point, these funds were embezzled in a bid to make fayose a governor which he became. The other party in the scandal was arrested and he chose to make a deal so that the governor with immunity can be prosecuted when his term is over. How does the time the funds were embezzled matter in this situation?
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by DeepNuggets: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
151487made:
Another born again APC vomiting trash

How is it trash please...he was led through series of evidence already obtained by the court. In a sane environment both would have been jailed but this trial is going on and on which is a total disgrace to the judicial system. But all you can see is apc vs pdp...sometimes i think we deserve all the shit they put us through

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Cantonese: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
yns4real:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/306882-how-i-gave-fayose-5mn-cash-from-nigerias-security-funds-obanikoro.html

A VERY VERY VERY BIG COWARD. That is what Obanikoro is. Hopefully his days in public office have come to an end in spite of his carpetting yo APC. I thought that as a man he would fight and get himself out. Now clearly there is no evidence that Fayose received the funds from him. At his age and level he paid the sums to Fayose through proxies.
This also serves for all Nigerians to see why our politicians do all they do to get into those positions. STEALING.
Institutions are weak. Strong policies and laws are systematically circumvented by these politicians and the nation gets weaker daily.
We must vote them all out.
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by tete7000(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kusetic:

I don't get your point, these funds were embezzled in a bid to make fayose a governor which he became. The other party in the scandal was arrested and he chose to make a deal so that the governor with immunity can be prosecuted when his term is over. How does the time the funds were embezzled matter in this situation?

I think you asked a question and I answered it? Maybe you didn't even know what your question implied, you just asked so that it can be said you too can ask questions.
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Yusman316(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Most of the comments from the beginning to the end of this thread shows how aggressively lazy Nigeria's youth are. Imaging so many asking why fayose is being prosecuted and obanikoro is not. And some others saying obanikoro is not being prosecuted because he joined APC. But if they, (said youths) have done due diligence and done some simple reseach, they will have found out that when this case started, obanikoro was arraigned before a court by efcc but opted to settle out of court. And refund what he got from the money. That was before he even joined APC. Fayose couldn't be arraigned then because of the immunity he enjoys as a sitting governor. EFCC even froze fayose's account but were ordered by a court to reverse the action. Fayose was even smiling at the cameras when he went to withdraw money from the frozen account
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Kusetic(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
tete7000:

I think you asked a question and I answered it? Maybe you didn't even know what your question implied, you just asked so that it can be said you too can ask questions.

You answered in a naive way so that it can be said that you are able to answer questions even when you don't get the context of the question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl / Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.