Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro (24226 Views)

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison / Ndume: FG Complacent On Security, Funds Are Being Approved For Trivialities / Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Abati60: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Which Way Nigeria!, see how money is and was thrown around. Money meant for fight against Boko, it appears those in Jonathans government aided the Boko boys in other to keep appropiating money on paper for the fight while the money goes to their personal pockets. Yet, youths will campaign for PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by semyman: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
helinues:
Koro is now a saint .. The toothless dog attentions would be shifted to Fayose.

Fighting corruption in one direction
Is that your headache abi the way and manner PDD molested you before now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Obanikoro is an APC member
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by rapid101(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
toksbaba2000:

if you arrest Obanikoro, You will arrest Jonathan too
and how ll u arrest jonathan
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by okeamuboy: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
helinues:

Have you ever heard the word plea bargain and star witness before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by helinues: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
semyman:

Is that your headache abi the way and manner PDD molested you before now

In pidgin please
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by helinues: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
okeamuboy:

Have you ever heard the word plea bargain and star witness before.

What are you guys defending??
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Lomprico2: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
and u have never arrested!
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nice
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by 2special(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
money meant for the security of the nation or to establish industries..... but some FULL will blame the church, if the commissioned any of their branches, you better hold your political appointees accountable cos the gate of hell will never prevail over the church of God no matter your ranting.

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Okene2019: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
helinues:

Feel free to sue Kano State house of Assembly for not impeaching Ganduje.
Its their prerogative, no president can meddle into Sates affairs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Charliewyt: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Imagine your father, brother, or uncle in the military suffering because the money that was meant for them was used to fund a gubernatorial candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by lomprico(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dasuki shared money too and he is still in detention.
Why is koro a free man?
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by helinues: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Okene2019:

Feel free to sue Kano State house of Assembly for not impeaching Ganduje.
Its their prerogative, no president can meddle into Sates affairs.

Sorry I am not from Kano
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Achorise: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
You have all seen the act of fighting corruption by our president.
So Obanikoro has no case to answer.

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by lomprico(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Charliewyt:
Imagine your father, brother, or uncle in the military suffering because the money that was meant for them was used to fund a gubernatorial candidate.
I have imagined o! And I am still imagining why $1 billion borrowed for military has not been used for anything.
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Okene2019: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
helinues:

Sorry I am not from Kano
You are not a patriotic Nigerian. The last I remember is that all those that sued Buhari for not writing/possessing WAEC cert are not from Katsina State.

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
This case is DEAD on arrival. Where are the evidence?
Obanikoro: I gave you money.
Fayose:No you did not! Who was there?
Judge: No evidence Case dismissed
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
helinues:

Whether one direction or multi - direction should not matter; what should be of importance is whether or not he committed the offence and is being made to pay for it; let the next govt come and also prosecute the ones this has not touched; at the end of the day all the corrupt politicians will have their turn - whether PDP or APC.

Please do not support corruption with this lame excuse.
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by GambaOsaka: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
May God punish PDP.... Present, Past and Future members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Kusetic(m): 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

Watch how foolish EFFC has allowed the executive arm of the federal government to use her to behave FOOLISHLY...

If not; how can Obanikoro, the giver of the bribe, because he has joined the saint party, is now used as a witness. When both men should be facing trial.

We are just backward in our thinking....

Do you know what a prosecution witness is? This is something that is practised in even those forward thinking countries you're talking about. Or how do you think they catch the big fish on corruption scandals? You will have to make deals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by jerecrown(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ganjude dt was caught live nd direct any action on him? Useless fellow

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by RevenGeMission: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
rapid101:
and how ll u arrest jonathan

The rate at which brainless people are increasing on this platform is very scary

Dasuki wouldn't have paid money if GEJ didn't OK it, after all he was the sitting president and of the same party

It's obvious they ran out of money hence why they chose to spend money for military equipments or maybe they got too power drunk to care if anybody finds out either way, GEJ PDP and their supporters currently blaming Buhari for hardship should be given jungle justice

toksbaba2000 i saw another mention to you, and some idiots are insinuating that Obanikoro's crossing made him a Saint

Obanikoro indeed took plea bargain, he returned around 600-900M to EFCC with promise to continue refunding money

Reverend kukah was one of the pioneers for plea bargain / soft landing, he pleaded on Jonathan's behalf (Google if you have doubts)

It's not like others causing drama can't strike a deal with FG, problem is they've squandered the monies they got and can not offer credible information in exchange

Return money, forfeit properties, point to other looters, or explain how others laundered their money, no need to join APC. But instead they prefer to insult the president or appear in court on stretchers

Useless PDP. Useless supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by omooba969(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

Watch how foolish EFFC has allowed the executive arm of the federal government to use her to behave FOOLISHLY...

If not; how can Obanikoro, the giver of the bribe, because he has joined the saint party, is now used as a witness. When both men should be facing trial.

We are just backward in our thinking....

Lolcheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Ekpolee(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
WHY HIS THESE FOOL STILL WORKING FREELY NOW, HE SHOULD BE BEHIND THE BARS, SO NA U BE THE DISTRIBUTOR
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by MPESA(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
toksbaba2000:

if you arrest Obanikoro, You will arrest Jonathan

too

You don't have sense , nonsense be selling your future generation for 30k .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law / Okowa Commissions Asaba Shopping Mall(Photos) / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.