Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro (24229 Views)

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison / Ndume: FG Complacent On Security, Funds Are Being Approved For Trivialities / Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by ddeola: 2:57am On Jan 22, 2019
A government official did this and he's not behind bars. We remember that you people denied it all this while, meaning there's more to be revealed by you and your masters.

However, Fayose did not force you to bring money to him mind you, it was meant to be for purchase of arms to strengthen our military that is now a the mercy of boko haram

My conclusion is that you politicians are CRIMINALS and THIEVES whether PDP, APC, and the likes. May God deliver Nigeria and Nigerians from these crop of people
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by deji17: 3:31am On Jan 22, 2019
Huffington:
Yet the Obanikoro nigga is walking free...
But Fayose is also walking free nai. Fayose can be seen campaigning for PDP. He is not yet in jail. Same fies for FFK and other looters standing trials. No need to ask what of Orirsejafor who was doing gun running in a private jet. Absolutely not necessary.
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by theo1477(m): 5:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Fayose is going to APC soon and his sin would be forgiven!!!
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by ashala(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2019
So this man finally turned a snitch, ratting on his former associate.
Well he is lucky this is Nigeria. If it was Sicily, by now he would have been under the sea feeding them fishes.
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by Lovemaester: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

Watch how foolish EFFC has allowed the executive arm of the federal government to use her to behave FOOLISHLY...

If not; how can Obanikoro, the giver of the bribe, because he has joined the saint party, is now used as a witness. When both men should be facing trial.

We are just backward in our thinking....

obanikoro entered a plea bargain, a system used by criminal investigators all over the world, guy pls get some sense
Re: How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro by MosayA: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Another 'Saint' in Nigeria political sphere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds / Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads / PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.