Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,802 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye (3595 Views)

See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters / Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by becomrich3: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2010
even if you look at the muritala coupist. muritala wife is yoruba.
Colonels Ibrahim Taiwo (Yoruba), Olusegun Obasanjo(Yoruba), Lt. Cols. Shehu Yar'Adua(Umaru brother), Ibrahim Babangida(wife western region). ,TY Danjuma(wife western region).

they did not have to make muritala head of state. even muritala plane could not land in kano. because there was coup going on. all airport have been closed by the coupist. So they could have turn back the plane. They granted the plane special permission to land, because they knew it was muritala that was inside the plane. muritala wife is yoruba.  Ajoke.
So when you people say yoruba never did any coup before, you are wrong. They just allow the northerner to head the govt.

senator Tunde ogbeha is yoruba, bako was killed, tunde ogbeha I think was the one who over power the presidential guard . that was why they were scared of him after the coup and send him outside nigeria. buhari was never in the coup. buhari was the one that mostly brough in the northener officer after the coup. Tunde Idiagbon never laugh. So keep account of history correct. You can  see yorubas  allowed buhari and muritala to head the govt after coup. not to create problem.

it tell you yoruba are a peaceful people. Of the 4 northern coup. 2 of the coup failed, vasta coup and dimka coup. so 2 coup out of 9 coups in nigeria 2/9.   So what I am trying to tell you is that it would be difficult to rig election in Yorubaland.  So remove edo, delta Yorubas from nigeria.

Ajoke muritala(yoruba)
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by vinooh: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2010
becomrich3:

even if you look at the muritala coupist. muritala wife is yoruba.
Colonels Ibrahim Taiwo (Yoruba), Olusegun Obasanjo(Yoruba), Lt. Cols. Shehu Yar'Adua(Umaru brother), Ibrahim Babangida(wife western region). ,TY Danjuma(wife western region).

they did not have to make muritala head of state. even muritala plane could not land in kano. because there was coup going on. all airport have been closed by the coupist. So they could have turn back the plane. They granted the plane special permission to land, because they knew it was muritala that was inside the plane. muritala wife is yoruba. Ajoke.
So when you people say yoruba never did any coup before, you are wrong. They just allow the northerner to head the govt.

senator Tunde ogbeha is yoruba, bako was killed, tunde ogbeha I think was the one who over power the presidential guard . that was why they were scared of him after the coup and send him outside nigeria. buhari was never in the coup. buhari was the one that mostly brough in the northener officer after the coup. Tunde Idiagbon never laugh. So keep account of history correct. You can see yorubas allowed buhari and muritala to head the govt after coup. not to create problem.

it tell you yoruba are a peaceful people. Of the 4 northern coup. 2 of the coup failed, vasta coup and dimka coup. so 2 coup out of 9 coups in nigeria 2/9. So what I am trying to tell you is that it would be difficult to rig election in Yorubaland. So remove edo, delta Yorubas from nigeria.

Ajoke muritala(yoruba)

bro pls peace and fear are not the same beware
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by chosen04(f): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2010
Its funny how this my General Overseer (Am a redeem member) who couldnt tell his Yoruba brother OBJ to stop third term agenda now once us to riot if an election probably not involving his brother(S) is rigged. . . . .

The same man whose church was nobnobbing with Gov. Oni of Ekiti State after rigging out Kayode Fayemi?

The same that gave our pulpit to criminal OBJ to preach to us? after looting the nation dry in just 8 yrs?

God must be weeping in heaven! . . . . . .Why does he only speak when when it suits his interest?
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by lannre(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2010
God is watching us !
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2010
chosen04:

Its funny how this my General Overseer (Am a redeem member) who couldnt tell his Yoruba brother OBJ to stop third term agenda now once us to riot if an election probably not involving his brother(S) is rigged. . . . .

The same man whose church was nobnobbing with Gov. Oni of Ekiti State after rigging out Kayode Fayemi?

The same that gave our pulpit to criminal OBJ to preach to us? after looting the nation dry in just 8 yrs?

God must be weeping in heaven! . . . . . .Why does he only speak when when it suits his interest?

Hmmmmm
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by TeeJay6(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2010
chosen04:

He obviously cannot be your general overseer if you have such little regard for him, either you are wasting your time attending the church or you have an agenda,
i bet you are the type that craves his prayers yet you come online here to rubbish the man!
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2010
~Bluetooth:

people should wise up. .we don't need religious leaders to incite nigerians,what we need is a credible,free and fair election.this guy should preach peace and not war

If you have witnessed what I have over the past 4 years (Obsanjo -Yar adua-Jonathan) you would admit that it is actually the case that many Nigerians(from what we have here on nairaland) and on ground, need these people.  From those who kiss the arses of people like IBB, Jonathan, Yar adua, Obasanjo, Fashola etc - people who seem to see NO WRONG in what these men do or can do, to those who are stuck on bashing these men at all cost . .  it is apparent that it will likely take people with similar holds on the average individual to get them to push for change. These men have some serious hold on the psyche of the majority still and can use it against us as they have in years past.

We all know that many believe in this pastor guy and so it makes sense to call on him to lead the flock to saving the nation.  It may not make sense but since he wields this power over a majority, it does make sense to call on him to do something and hope that his followers will do as he commands them.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by chosen04(f): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
Tee_Jay:

He obviously cannot be your general overseer if you have such little regard for him, either you are wasting your time attending the church or you have an agenda,
i bet you are the type that craves his prayers yet you come online here to rubbish the man!

I dont do Heroic worship neither am I into blind support!

That Man must be right cos he is my General Overseer is never for me! I have learn to speak the truth at all times without fear or favour.

Yeap! I may be wasting time! but am determined to change '' that only speak when it suits you mentality''
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
How come GO didnt notice when his buddy OBJ was rigging elections?
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by TeeJay6(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2010
chosen04:

I dont do Heroic worship neither am I into blind support!

That Man must be right cos he is my General Overseer is never for me! I have learn to speak the truth at all times without fear or favour.

Yeap! I may be wasting time! but am determined to change '' that only speak when it suits you mentality''
the fact is if you have realised that he is not someone you can respect because of the aforementioned issues, then you are wasting your time being part of his congregation. How can you seat under the preaching of a man you clearly question his integrity?
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by chosen04(f): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2010
dayokanu:

How come GO didnt notice when his buddy OBJ was rigging elections?

GO doesnot see anything wrong in whatever his buddies does. Just same  way my fellow RCCG members will never see anything wrong in whatever he (GO) does.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by chosen04(f): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2010
Tee_Jay:

. How can you seat under the preaching of a man you clearly question his integrity?
'
That why the ''encouragous ones amongest us'' must stand up and make the change by laying on table the 'ILLs in the house!'

It can only been done if we stop Heroic worship!

You will agree with me that GO is not always right (Or is he right all times in your reckoning?) how come no member of RCCG will ever see anything wrong in whatever he does?

About his integrity? i dont need to believe or follow everything he says. Am old enough to determine good and evil. Am not changing church soonest. I want to stay and make the must needed change at least through by parish.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by TeeJay6(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2010
chosen04:

'That why the ''encouragous ones amongest us'' must stand up and make the change by laying on table the 'ILLs in the house!'
It can only been done if we stop Heroic worship!
You will agree with me that GO is not always right (Or is he right all times in your reckoning?) how come no member of RCCG will ever see anything wrong in whatever he does?
About his integrity? i dont need to believe or follow everything he says. Am old enough to determine good and evil. Am not changing church soonest. I want to stay and make the must needed change at least through by parish.
I find that strange, on one hand you see too many inconsistencies in his life, you question his integrity yet you are happy to stick around or better still slag him off on NL, hmmmm
surely the best thing to do biblically is to seek an audience with him and hear his side of the story, and then air your issues with him,

Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by chosen04(f): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2010
Quote from Tee-Jay at 07:37:59

I find that strange, on one hand you see too many inconsistencies in his life, you question his integrity yet you are happy to stick around or better still slag him off on NL, hmmmm
surely the best thing to do biblically is to seek an audience with him and hear his side of the story, and then air your issues with him,

======================================================================

I have tried seeking audience with him but like a ''Godfather'' that he has since become he not accesible. Protocol team will never allow you get closer if have signing and filling all necessary forms. Thus, I have since decided to make the much needed change using other platforms. . .

Also be informed that I dont run away from problems, I wait to to find solution to them.

Another, Issue that bothers me as well about RCCG? ''is that i cant comprehend why the church is notorious for producing fraudlent pastors?'' (apolosies to the honest pastors in our mix)
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by TeeJay6(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2010
chosen04:

Quote from Tee-Jay at 07:37:59

Another, Issue that bothers me as well about RCCG? ''is that i cant comprehend why the church is notorious for producing fraudlent pastors?'' (apolosies to the honest pastors in our mix)
Fraudulent leaders is not akin to RCCG alone,
1) Elisha's right hand man Gehazi defrauded(stole)
2) Jesus's disciple Judas defrauded
3) Ananias & Saphira; leaders of the early church defrauded(lied about money);
At the end of the day, you need to establish whether RCCG is preaching the gospel of theft of there are just bad apples just like it was in the biblical days,

I.m sure if your concerns are real, you can write the GO a letter from what i've gathered about the man he will surely respond, i know for sure that the media stuff is totally untrue
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by chosen04(f): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2010
Tee_Jay:

Fraudulent leaders is not akin to RCCG alone,

Yeap I agree! but such thing is not expected in am 'supposedly examplary' church like RCCG.

Tee_Jay:

1) Elisha's right hand man Gehazi defrauded(stole)
2) Jesus's disciple Judas defrauded
3) Ananias & Saphira; leaders of the early church defrauded

You could have done better by giving a modern day time examples

Tee_Jay:

At the end of the day, you need to establish whether RCCG is preaching the gospel of theft of there are just bad apples just like it was in the biblical days,

If the right preaching cant change ''the fraudulent pastors who does the preaching to members'' then the aim of establishing the Rccg IS DEFEATED (i really dont care if it happended in Bible days)

Tee_Jay:

I.m sure if your concerns are real, you can write the GO a letter from what i've gathered about the man he will surely respond, i know for sure that the media stuff is totally untrue

You dont seem to get it do you? They (the protocol and secretaries) will never allow such letter(S) get him.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by becomrich3: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2010
Look you , he said no rigging, chosen04 (f) . Many people do not confident in Jonathan. From the way he is behaivour.
why would he go and buy 3 private jet for yourself. While his state bayelsa state has no airport. If he had put that money in an airport in bayelsa. People want to see where you put money. and look , he has shut the door on himself on all the state in red on the map. Leaders dont do that.

his so call shout of niger delta would not get him vote to win. Look when you buy 3 private jet while the rest ijaws people or Niger delta people have no food to eat. Note, Nigeria president have more plane than airline in the USA. They believe it is a thing of fashion. If I remember, Yar adua wanted to buy one. Obasanjo brought. I dont think Obama has 20 presidential jet. If Obama goes to nigeria,

People in Bayelsa are suffering. even in canada, the day steven harper tell them he use thier money to buy 3 private jet. They would impreach him. Look they had to ask Jean chretien to step down, just for a little thing, He was not in good term with Paul martin. Not to talk of someone buying 3 private jet at once. 1 jet yes, people would not complain but 3 jet.

Leadership is about focusing on people needs and not personnal need.

Shouting and using the US as propaganda is not enough to get vote. Obama cant vote in Nigeria election. It is nigerian who would vote. And his focus should be to please nigerian.

See the map, he has shut the door on all the state in red. It become difficult for him to win.
this are the battle he is facing.

Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2010
Many people[b] do not confident [/b] in Jonathan. From the way he is behaivour.

I couldnt read beyond this before I burst into uncontrollable lafta.

Becomrich if dem sack me for work I go sue you o
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by becomrich3: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2010
why are you laughing. It is not funny. The state Jonathan comes from has NO AIRPORT. So where is he going to take the plane when he get to bayelsa state. This is why people are upset. He should have put the money of 2 of the plane into building an airport in Bayelsa state. Now he has three plane. Can he fly the plane to Bayelsa state. It is not a joke. what is the good of the plane. If he can not go to bayelsa with it. First thing is first build an airport in bayelsa, ogun state, New Obafemi awolowo international airport akure.

All this pretend that bankole does not want to go through metal detector, Look nigeria politician need to go through metal detector, so buying private jet should not stop from doing that. Or are they drug dealer, that they do not want to go through metal detector. everybody goes through metal detector all the time.

The only way, I would agree to this plane thing, if Jonathan send one of the plane to pick me in canada. dont laugh, because that is the only purpose I can see the use. they live in nigeria.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by AloyEmeka5: 1:08am On Aug 17, 2010
chosen04:

The  same that gave our pulpit to criminal OBJ to preach to us? after looting the nation dry in just 8 yrs?

There is so much tribalism in Redeem Church and this member here is representing them well.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by AloyEmeka5: 1:10am On Aug 17, 2010
Many people do not confident in Jonathan. From the way[b] he is behaivour[/b].

[size=14pt]Straight from the Yoruba man who invented Batu English.[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by AloyEmeka5: 1:12am On Aug 17, 2010
dayokanu:

I couldnt read beyond this before I burst into uncontrollable lafta.

Becomrich if dem sack me for work I go sue you o

They didn't teach you BATU English in school?

You must have attended community secondary school or something close.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by becomrich3: 1:35am On Aug 17, 2010
You say BATU English, I do not have strong accent like Jonathan Goodluck. Even I find it hard understand him too sometime. I have live with the white man for nearly 50% of my life.  Obama or steven harper would understand me clear without even drawing a pause to know what I said. I went to school here. I know toronto more than steven harper. I have been to more street in toronto than steven harper or even the major of Toronto. I am not boosting. I would loss anybody underground downtown toronto. I know more street by name in downtown toronto than the mayor of toronto. I am not boosting. I spend part of my life growing up in downtown.   I can speak street too.  "do you want a piece of me". I help an old  friend ran for the mayor of the city of toronto many years ago.

You, it has nothing to do with been tribalist , but more to do with him. Why is he hanging on to Dora, Dora have proved that she is a tribalist. NCC chairman is an example. If Jonathan can sign the appointment of the new NCC chairman, then why should other ethnics group want to vote for him. I believe in been fair to people even if they are not from my ethnics group.  I dont believe I should take what belong to a northerner and give it to a southerner. That why I supported the building of new military school in the south too. What the north did is wrong. But two wrong do not make a right. If the north did wrong. It does not mean the south must do the same wrong.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by AloyEmeka5: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2010
becomrich3:

You say BATU English, I do not have strong accent like Jonathan Goodluck. Even I find it hard understand him too sometime. I have live with the white man for nearly 50% of my life.  Obama or steven harper would understand me clear without even drawing a pause to know what I said. I went to school here. I know toronto more than steven harper. I have been to more street in toronto than steven harper or even the major of Toronto. I am not boosting. I would loss anybody underground downtown toronto. I know more street by name in downtown toronto than the major of toronto. I am not boosting. I spend part of my life growing up in downtown.   I can speak street too.  "do you want a piece of me". I help an old  friend ran for the major of the city of toronto many years ago.

You, it has nothing to do with been tribalist , but more to do with him. Why is he hanging on to Dora, Dora have proved that she is a tribalist. NCC chairman is an example. If Jonathan can sign the appointment of the new NCC chairman, then why should other ethnics group want to vote for him. I believe in been fair to people even if they are not from my ethnics group.  I dont believe I should take what belong to a northerner and give it to a southerner. That why I supported the building of new military school in the south too. What the north did is wrong. But two wrong do not make a right. If the north did wrong. It does not mean the south must do the same wrong.

More Batu please. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by becomrich3: 2:06am On Aug 17, 2010
You think I am joking I know toronto more than major of toronto or steven harper. I am not joking,    Do you know who barbara hall is or lastman. ? This are old mayors of different small area of GTA before.
I played soccer even in brampton.  so that should give you how young , I was when I came here. I even know when the first major house was built  on derry road in mississauga. square one was small then in mississauga, I know when they re build it.  When Revenue canada was infront of it. infront of square, where chapter is. I use to play football there before they build chapter infront of square one. While to the side of square one. The where just I think 2 building there. the library and the civil centre. after the 403 above square one. there was nothing just street from the north side of the 403 highway. it is tree.  I use to walk from square to brampton. I hate waiting for the bus. It took so long those days.  toronto too was a small place. At that time toronto was divided into different cities. York, east york, etobicoke etc, they all have thier major. Even some of this were seperated by trees.  The end of toronto was fitch, there were no houses on the other end of fitch, if any, around york university.

I came to canada a long time ago. the redeemed had one church. new there. it was on keele. we were not many. Myself, pastor Isola, ola davis and his wife, femi adepitan and his wife, moni( praise worship leader) and lara,tiwa, uncle segun (pastor isola friend), dolapo. etc. not a big church. about 100 counting the church. There was no deeper life in canada, no jesus embassy in canada. no mountain of fire etc. the only nigeria  churches at that time was a celetia church and CAC. we became the first nigeria pentecostal church in canada. there was no other one I know.  Because redeemed church at that time in north america, there was not up to 10 at that time in north america, pastor fadele and pastor ojo clement use to drive from detriot and come to preach too, sometime.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by AloyEmeka5: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2010
Do you know how to enter Russia from Canada through the tunnel since you have a good idea of their underground system and all the oil in it. What is the concentration of oil in Canada?. Please use italicized Batu English to answer my questions.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by Jakumo(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Do you know how to enter Russia from Canada through the tunnel since you have a good idea of their underground system and all the oil in it. What is the concentration of oil in Canada.   Please use italicized Batu English to answer my questions.

And Maps, please.  Yes, more maps, as in MANY more maps, showing the tunnels and sewage networks we will use for this invasion of the Benin Empire.   Thank you
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by invisible2(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2010
I think becomrich is mad, veering off topics and reasoning like a 5 year old. Please don't tell me you are Yoruba, your Yoruba brothers will pluck out one of your hands and beat you to death with it. Agbero!
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by seanet02: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2010
invisible!:

I think becomrich is mad, veering off topics and reasoning like a 5 year old. Please don't tell me you are Yoruba, your Yoruba brothers will pluck out one of your hands and beat you to death with it. Agbero!
YOU ARE THE REAL MAD DOG HERE, ABUSING PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU IDIOT IN INTELLECTUAL ARGUMENTS AND ABUSING SUCH PEOPLE WILL DO YOUR TINY AND YET DULL BRAIN NO HELP.
STOP ABUSING PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU IDIOT.
ODE BURUKU
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by philip0906(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
seanet02:

YOU ARE THE REAL MAD DOG HERE, ABUSING PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU IN INTELLECTUAL ARGUMENTS AND ABUSING SUCH PEOPLE WILL DO YOUR TINY AND YET DULL BRAIN NO HELP.
STOP ABUSING PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU .
ODE BURUKU
ode. . .so its people like becomrich dat u call sensible and intelligent?I know u love 2 read his posts with keen interest 2 learn one or 2 things and its showing in ur posts. . .I am yet 2 come across any single meaningful post of urs undecided
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by seanet02: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
philip0906:

ode. . .so its people like becomrich dat u call sensible and intelligent?I know u love 2 read his posts with keen interest 2 learn one or 2 things and its showing in your posts. . .I am yet 2 come across any single meaningful post of urs undecided
RETARDED ONE, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A QUALITY SIGNATURE, IS THERE ANY SIN IN FOLLOWING HIS THREAD, HE IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU. I WAS ALMOST CONSIDERING ASKING YOU WILL YOU EVER CHANGE UNTILL I SIGHTED YOUR SIGNATURE, YOU BELIEVE IN NOTHING EXCEPT VIOLENCE AND THUGGERY, VIOLENCE IS PART OF YOUR CULTURE, NO WONDER OVER A MILLION PEOPLE DIED IN YOUR SATANIC BIAFRA WAR, YET YOU STILL PRAISE THAT COWARD CALLING HIMSELF OJUFOOL TO HIGH HEAVENS, EVEN THOUGH HE ABANDONED YOU WHEN YOU NEEDED HIM MOST. HE RAN AWAY TO IVORY COAST WHEN YOU NEEDED HIM MOST.
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE, WE DONT WANT ONE MILLION PEOPLE TO DIE BEFORE THING START WORKING. BE PEACEFUL, STOP YOUR THUGGERY, HUMAN EATING, KIDNAPPING AND TERRORISM.
BE PEACEFUL IN YOUR HABITS, WE NEED NONE OF YOUR silly ARROGANCE.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by invisible2(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2010
@seanett or whatever you call yourself, your man becomerich will soon enter market stark naked, with enough maps to sow clothes for his small prick. Be ready to explain to the psychiatric doctor that he became mad as a result of his intelligence. Fools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photo)check Out A Real Politician Before And After Election / Why Ijaw Rejected Biafra -Ijaw People's Association 2008 Speech-Sam-James Miriki / Omg,israelis Comes To Witness Igbo Jewishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.