Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye (3594 Views)

See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters / Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by AloyEmeka5: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
Una don chase Becorich out now. wetin na.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
Becomrich,

I case Benin Republic denies the Yoruba application to merge with them, can you use your influent(Batu style) in Canada to talk to the major if we can join Canada instead. Me I am a Yoruba man I would prefers to joined Canadian insted of Benin republic.

We can even digged a tunnels to Canada though it would be expensively

How am I coming on with my knowledge of Batu Language
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by becomrich3: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sorry to say, I speak better english than all of them running . This is not been proud. Even than any of them who have decleared their intend to contest for Office. You can ask the RCMP. It is very hard passing the RCMP exam in canada. They pay very well. 3 years with the RCMP is about $75,000, very competitive. I passed it.

In a presidential debate, I would floor all of them. I use to preach. Do you know what it means to be a preacher. It means I am very good with debate and presentation. When I preach people cry. Look none of this people who would agree for a live nationally televised presidential debate with me. Only duke may. Jonathan would run you.

Even Jonathan and the others would need interpreter to understand what I am saying in a presidential debate. If you dont believe me, ask funmi . my english be like nigeria Oyinbo.
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
Sorry to say, I speak better english than all of them running . This is not been proud. Even than any of them who have decleared their intend to contest for Office. You can ask the RCMP. It is very hard passing the RCMP exam in canada. They pay very well. 3 years with the RCMP is about $75,000, very competitive. I passed it.

The items in bold are very interesting.

In a presidential debate, I would floor all of them. I use to preach. Do you know what it means to be a preacher. It means I am very good with debate and presentation. When I preach people cry. Look none of this people who would agree for a live nationally televised presidential debate with me. Only duke may. Jonathan would run you.
Have you wondered why? It might be due to missile attack

Even Jonathan and the others would need interpreter to understand what I am saying in a presidential debate. If you dont believe me, ask funmi . my english be like nigeria Oyinbo.

Aloy-emeka, This now makes sense, So you have been holing up with becomrich in canada or how do you guys do it across border? From Houston to canada.

Na you biko
Re: Rig Elections In 2011 And See Us Riot-adeboye by wevote: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2011
Meanwhile, there is this cool website (www.reclaimnaija.net) that allows for citizen's reporting of electoral happenings. This way, Nigerian citizens can monitor the elections from their own polling zones. This will ensure we all checkmate rigging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed: The Lies And Deceits Of Governor Okorocha ******* A Must Read! / (photo)check Out A Real Politician Before And After Election / Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.