Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Who Knows About SAP And ERP? - Certification And Training Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Who Knows About SAP And ERP? (16555 Views)

Sap And Itil Training On 23rd July / SAP And ITIL Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by gofestac: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hi,
SAP Enthusiasts, it has come to my attention, that this December a company will be providing access to SAp IDES ECC5 ECC6 BW BI7.0 CRM 5.0 CRM 2007,
with the West African Market as its main focus, so it will be accepting payments in Naira locally
This will enable those of you looking to self train and those looking to practice to keep them selves marketable an opportunity to do.

Get in touch to find out more I think it will cost around 15 to 20 thousand Naira per Month.

Gofestac@yahoo.com
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by accospace: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
Nice definitions by the SAP-informed. Wikipaedia, and other Google-related links will provide additional information.

The decision to pick up a career in SAP consulting is best not taken rashly; there are quite a number of factors to consider. Some of these have already been mentioned by the SAP consultants on this thread.

I am also personally interested in the growth of SAP in Nigeria, most of the implementations around here have been global roll-outs from parent companies, and that explains why the Shells, the Totals,the BATs, the P&Gs, the Nestles, etc ( the list is not limited to the names mentioned) all run their processes on SAP. It's been a challenge with local implementations - a number of which i've been involved - the usual Nigerian issues are there to contend with, but we'd get there, i believe. At the last count, i have been involved in 6 local SAP implementations one way or the other, and the list is growing.

It so happens that I am an SAP certified techno-functional consultant (Basis, SBO) based here in Naija, and been at it for over 3 years. I can be reached at accospace@ymail.com/08028371642 .

Cheers everyone.
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by girishoak(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2009
SAP
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by gofestac: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2009
Before you start wasting your money travelling to India or South Africa for SAP training.

Email me if you are interested in SAP training in Nigeria. Because of the nature of the business
there is a company dedicated to developing the Nigeria SAP ecosystem.

The traing is free, and they offer Consultant training and end user training.

interested email me gofestac@yahoo.com
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by kbattula: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2009
Hello Everyone

I was going through the comments from different people and i understood everyone is feeling like if they get certified then they know everything about SAP.

SORRY TO SAY THAT SAP CERTIFICATION DOES NOT HELP AT ALL, AS YOU NEED TO HAVE A VERY GOOD BUSINESS PROCESS FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT THIS EVEN IF YOU LEARN SAP DOES NOT HELP YOU AT ALL.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED TO GET CERTIFIED THEN PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY TRAINING AS IT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY TRAINING AT ALL, JUST GO TO THE TABS AND READ THEM ACCORDING TO YOUR STREAM AND YOU WILL BE CERTIFIED, BUT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS SAP AS YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED ON ANY SCREENS AND IN ANY STREAM.

SO GUYS, WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS FIRST YOU GAIN THE BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE AND THEN GET INTO SAP WHICH WILL HELP YOU AS WELL AS THE BUSINESSESS,

HOPE THIS HELPS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THE BELOW GIVEN DETAILS,

Kris Battula
ASAP Technologies International Ltd
1 Olympic Way
Wembley Park
Middlesex
HA9 0NP

Tel : +44 20 8782 1137 / 38
Fax : +44 20 8795 0099
Mob : +44 7815 878 005
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by gofestac: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2009
totally agree, in SAP experience is more important than certification, especially business knowledge, however look at it like this, nobody knows the business better than the client, so the client provides you with an analyst to enable the business processes to be mapped, this what is called the 'as is' then the client with your guidance decides what the 'to be' solution will be. The guidance you provide is based around the available functionality that exists within SAP hence the term functional consultant, having business knowledge helps because you are better able to map the clients requirements to SAP. Whatever is not achievable is deem a GAP and this can be fulfilled using custom development ABAP or Java, administering the system is done by Basis. This is generally the same for all erp though terminology may differ.
before embarking on a long winded journay of SAP certification task yourself with business process knowledge if your goal is to be functional.

gofestac@yahoo.com
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by econe: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
Are you training for your SAP certification or you want to learn the skills to get an Instant Job? You definately need an SAP access. I have 4 original copies of SAP ECC 6.0 installed on hard drive. You only need to insert it in your computer and you are ready to go. Send email to:

rb.tunde@yahoo.com

Pice is negotiable, I also have certification materials, exam simulations and question dumps for :

SAP PP, Basis, HR, BI, FICO, SM, QM, Security, MM, SD, etc.

Most SAP Consultant get Job easily in Nigeria if they practice using a live SAP server environment. Send your email and I will put you through, I have over 10 year experience as an SAP consultant.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by bubuev: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
hi all,

i studied computer science, i also have an orcle certification (OCP), i want to go into sap. please what module should i go into, whats the difference between sap erp and others. so many people say i should go into basis. do u know the current cost for training and certification? does the cost differ for different modules? does the pay differ also when you are certified? .pls where can i get the software and for how much? thanks, i await your replies
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by Martinsite: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
I am SAP Certified Technical Consultant with over 7years hands-on experience and presently consulting for one of the multinationals in Nigeria.

Want to learn SAP?, Need a live system to dirty your hands and practice on?
The following SAP systems are available.

ERP 2007 with ECC 6.0 IDES on windows 2003. (64 Bit System)
ERP 2004 with ECC 5.0 on windows 2003. (32 Bit System)
BI 7.0 IDES on windows 2003 (64 Bit System)
Solution Manager 3.2 on windows 2003 (32 bit system)
Solution Manager 4.0 on Windows 2008 (64 bit system)
NetWeaver 6.40 on Windows 2000 (32 bit system)
Netweaver 7.0 on windows 2003 (64 bit system)
SRM 4.0 (2004) on windows 2000 (32 bit system)
CRM 4.0 (2004) on windows 2000 (32 bit system)

Each installation comes on 250GB disk and is valid for 4 weeks.
Linux versions are available.
The vmware versions are also available. (These versions are renewable for a lifetime if you know how to use vmware).
Only serious enquiries please.
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by kaytye: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
If you need self-paced hands-on training on SAP just give us a call on 08058505012. Or email: kaytye@yahoo.com. Modules available are:
SAP Basis/Netweaver Administration
FI/CO
MM
CRM
HR etc

The package includes module simulators, ebooks and SAP R/3 software to practise with. A module including ebook and simulator is =N=17,000. You only need to pickup a module that matches your background.
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by arikibe: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
To JJAY1,
Hi and how are you doing with sap jobs, guess you are cool. please i am SAP FI certified consultant, just got certified and i have been working with an organisation that uses SAP for the past 2 years. I have the implementation experiences and can as well support almost all the modules on SAP FI,HR MM, but i need the consulting experience.

please i need to contact you privately either on your mobile line or email address so that we can talk.

my email address is okebrown2000@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by gshefiu: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2010
To JJAY1,

I have good understanding of java and wants to leverage my programming skills to ABAP. could you tell me how you can assist to achieve this?

your reply to this mail will be appreciated
ganiyu

08061601131 :gshefiu@yahoo.com
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by jorghor(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2011
I have just basic computer knowledge with no certification. I graduated from a social sciences department.
I work as a marketer in a bank and thinking of a career change. If I want to get Sap certified, what are my chances?
what do you advise?
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by mikkioso: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Anybody interested in SAP ECC 6.0 IDES on DVDs,call 08021051986 or email mikkioso77@gmail.com
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by face9jajobs(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
oje: Hey!

Nice to see this topic.

I went for SAP training in India. I got back this year. My problem is that i have not been able to crack into the few organizations that have implemented SAP. I friend of mine has linked me to a guy implementing for UAC. Maybe i will get started there soon, otherwise, i am looking out for opportunities where i can be of service to my country via the huge robust Technology.

There are more opportunities abroad though, and the pay out there will be mind blowing, but getting a job abroad does not come easy too.

I advise you go ahead and learn it as it has very robust tools in the package ( I learned SAP Netweaver, I also had a look at SAP securities, Knowledge management,  etc.), but it will be good if you have opportunities of getting into US or Europe.

TEE ZERO, as for the no. of SAP MD in Nigeria, may i ask for permission to call him too?  All the Best Jeffman, if you need to talk with me, 08035205333, Lagos.

You so right man! Well going all the way to india must have really cost you money. Well I know of an online medium of learning and get certified. Way easy for who wants to learn

www.nairaland.com/1197658/where-get-cheap-online-courses
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by Saperp(m): 6:16am On Jun 28, 2015
SAP Server access are available for Testing, training & practice propose with 24X7 technical support with best PRICE GUARANTEED. We also have SAP Functional and Technical Study Materials.

1) SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7 SR2 + Fiori (ALL ECC APPS)
2) SAP HANA WITH BI/BW + BODS + ECC/SLT
3) SAP BPC 10.1
4) SAP Mobility SMP 3.5 + SDK + Agentry 6.0
5) SAP SYCLO + Agentry 6.0
6) SAP UI5 + Netweaver Gatway 2.0
7) SAP GRC 10.0 & 10.1
cool SAP MDG FND 7.32 & MDG APPL 6.07
9) SAP VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) 6.0 / 7.0
10) SAP MRS (Multi Resource Scheduling) 8.0 / 9.0
11) SAP BIBO/BOBJ 4.1 SP7 + All Client Tools + Dashboard
12) SAP BI 7.3 / 7.4 + SAP ECC 6.0 EHP5/7
13) SAP BODS 4.2 SP7 + MS SQL2008
14) SAP IS Oil & Gas 6.0 + JVA + SAP ECC 6.0 EHP5
15) SAP IS Utility + SAP ECC 6.0
16) SAP IS Retail 6.0 + SAP ECC 6.0 EHP6
17) SAP IS Insurance + ECC 6.0 EHP7
18) SAP IS SLCM (Student Life Sycle Managment)
19) SAP EHSM 2/3.0 + MOC 1.0
20) SAP GTS 10.1 + ECC 6.0
21) SAP ESS/MSS with ECC
22) SAP Netweaver IDM 7.2 (On Demand / Dedicated Only)
23) SAP IDES ECC 6.0 EHP 5/6/7
24) SAP CRM 7.1 + CRM_UI
25) SAP SRM 7.3 + Portal + ECC 6.0
26) SAP SCM 7.3 / EWM / APO + BI + ECC
27) SAP Net Weaver 7.2/7.4 + EP + ECC
28) SAP ABAP/Java Webdynpro + Adobe Forms
29) SAP Screen Personas 1/2.0 + ECC EHP6
30) SAP Solution Manager 7.1 (On Demand / Dedicated Only)
31) SAP IS Banking (On Demand / Dedicated Only)
32) SAP IS AUTO / VMS
33) SAP HANA ADMIN 8.0 / 9.0
34) SAP Work Manager 6.0

Contact For enquiries:
E-mail : saperptrain@gmail.com
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by Saperp(m): 3:35am On Aug 15, 2016
ERP Software Management is offering SAP E learning remotely and classroom Training in Lagos soon.

We are base in South Africa and we offer Training to Consultant in Nigeria and South Africa, You can get in touch with us and we would give you a professional guide to your SAP career. We offer both technical and functional SAP training. We can help you with you certification exam registration without an S User ID and you can write at any Person vue center.

Our Consultant and Trainer are certified with years of experience as a trainer, consultant and content developer.

Email us: info@erpsm.co.za and we shall get back to you asap.
Re: Who Knows About SAP And ERP? by depoty: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2017
ERP Software Management is a SAP Partner, We offer SAP Training, Consulting,Outsourcing,Software Development and system integration.

Our Services also include Software Development, Mobile App, Educational and Utility Mobile App and Enterprise Mobile App.

Are you interested in adding SAP skill to your qualification?

Email us for professional advice and solution. ERP Software Management is your trusted SAP Solution provider.

You can call us or visit www.erpsm.co.za

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) / Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses / Where To Learn Website Design In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.