Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu (23790 Views)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Some Of Obansanjo's Achievement As President (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by IFNOTGOD(m): 12:07am On Jan 22, 2019
sarrki:

Don’t vent your frustration of your breAkup with your ex on Tinubu

Dis is 2019 try borrow ursef sense

Attacking her hubby just shows how low ur thinking is.

U even quoted twice cos of likes n mentions

Grow up
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by 11doubledee: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2019
sarrki:

That ebora is a fool
Are you trying to describe that ugly looking fellow who is fond of misleading Nigerians?

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 12:15am On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
SMH

Anybody obj support always win so I'm 100% sure 2019 is Atiku
He is not King maker of PMB. This single reason will make OBJ fail and finally expire in Nigeria politics.

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by bionixs: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

The governorship candidate he was supporting in Ogun state Pdp, just lost to his opponent Kashamu.... Continue deceiving yourself...
oga,are you under a curse or what? are you for real supporting Buhari? see, if you are not being paid to say what you are saying and you are not a direct beneficiary of this terrible and stagnated government,then you are sworn and a cursed FOOL. Let us be real here. I am not a politician and will never be. don't tell me that you are well saying all this.

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by harwokunle1236(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2019
Tinubu nah local champion while Obj nah international champion,tell who is de master? Tinubu I pity ur destiny.
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by GistFullGround: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2019

I hate reading anything Tinubu has to say

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Niccoloimhotep: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Our politicians have gone gaga ooo

2008 vw Jetta available in ibadan

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by fk001(m): 12:41am On Jan 22, 2019
SalamRushdie:
whether Tinubu likes it or not his relationship with Buhari ends next month if Buhari wins or not ...

Why and how?

Tinubu is APC leader and their relationship with Buhari will still be intact.

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2019
fk001:

Why and how?

Tinubu is APC leader and their relationship with Buhari will still be intact.

Oga any which way their friendship ends immediately election result is announced

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Ategberoson(m): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2019
SalamRushdie:
whether Tinubu likes it or not his relationship with Buhari ends next month if Buhari wins or not ...

let Buhari win first. Tinubu or no Tinubu Nigeria don't need a corrupt man in the helm of national governance.

Atiku is going no where. out of 100% supporting Buhari, 40% support him because Atiku is a no no close to alternative

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by davidadenrele: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
see comment from a menopausal woman husband
If you are going to abuse, abuse him directly as a man don't abuse is family wife, children when you do that it's called lack of no good manners or disrespect keep that in mind next time when you have data.

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by winj: 1:04am On Jan 22, 2019
As bad as Obasanjo is, he is the only yoruba leader who will not lick the arses of mallams. 99% of Yoruba politicians will and that includes Tinubu.
Money or not Tinubu is the sidekick of a Fulani Herdsman!
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Ellie01: 1:09am On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

The governorship candidate he was supporting in Ogun state Pdp, just lost to his opponent Kashamu.... Continue deceiving yourself...

And in ur political illiteracy u cnt see past what is happening abi?
Learn u refuse, listen u refuse n u will b spitting trash...so called leaders of tomoro even d youths burying their tomoro today.

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:13am On Jan 22, 2019
BabaO2:

Obasanjo is his customer daada. Obasnjo knows his masters. Obasanjo is always terrified at the sound of Tinubu and Fayose.

I own you 50, tomorrow call me to redeem your cash.. You've spoken well
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Kennydoc(m): 1:35am On Jan 22, 2019
realmedia:
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has described Former President Olusegun Obasanjo as an expired politician seeking ways to make himself relevant. Tinubu said this at the APC rally in Borno state today while reacting to the damning letter Obasanjo wrote to President Buhari yesterday January 20th.

Speaking at the rally, Tinubu said no human being in his right senses should give ears to anything Obasanjo says

“I can hear the other expired leaders like Obasanjo, ranting and lying. Don’t believe him, don’t trust him, he is expired'' he said

Speaking further, the APC leader said the party since its inception, has been striving to kick corruption out of Nigeria.

“When we came on board in 2015, we made promises to all Nigerians that as the sheep of this country, we are going to turn it to the right direction and we have done that. We are sweeping all the cobwebs of the collateral corruption, we are sweeping it away to give Nigerians a new life, new home and a solid foundation; that is what President Buhari is doing and we are 100 per cent with him. President Muhammadu Buhari has been upright, firm and has been steady, focused with a great vision for the betterment and progress of this country.

“We can recall the rigging in 2003 under Obasanjo, we also knew what happened in 2007 under President Obasanjo. 95 percent of you must come out and vote en mass for Buhari because no other president had upheld democratic principles like president Buhari.

“In 1985, we gave it to him but he cannot remembers even one day to recognised MKO’s mandate of June 12. Again, when he came back into power, we ask him for the recognition he failed. Who did it; President Buhari. declared June 12 as Democracy day to honour MKO Abiola,” Tinubu said

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/obansanjo-is-expired-politician-bola.html

@bold:
What kind of incoherent rant is that, biko?
Was Obj Head of State in 1985?
Had Abiola won presidential election by 1985?
I hope the grammatical blunders are the writer's errors and not the way Tinubu expressed himself.

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by edupedia: 1:57am On Jan 22, 2019
dollytino4real:

...and u will think u are making any sense?......

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by edupedia: 1:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Kennydoc:

@bold:
What kind of incoherent rant is that, biko?
Was Obj Head of State in 1985?
Had Abiola won presidential election by 1985?
I hope the grammatical blunders are the writer's errors and not the way Tinubu expressed himself.

...incoherent only to those who think they can use comments to defraud Nigerians...

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Kennydoc(m): 2:06am On Jan 22, 2019
edupedia:

...incoherent only to those who think they can use comments to defraud Nigerians...

Of course you and I know that Tinubu is undoubtedly the most corrupt politician in Nigeria. Tinubu should be the last person to ever talk about corruption.
Talking about defrauding, do I need to remind you of one man that has been defrauding Lagos for 2 solid decades, and still has no plan to stop anytime soon? Is there any Nigerian politician as greedy as Tinubu?

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 22, 2019
sarrki:

That ebora is a fool
Were u ever thought the right values; decorum, tolerance for divergent opinions and the ethics of respect?

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 2:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
SMH

And after winning what happens? Did he not support this same Buhari? You have a long way to go.
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by echodrum(m): 3:27am On Jan 22, 2019
sarrki:

Early signs of frustration and dementia
Diagnose Buhari first. I think he needs it better than anyone.
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by kernel001: 4:08am On Jan 22, 2019
sarrki:

Early signs of frustration and dementia

One person synonymous with dementia is Bubu slow.
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by quickberry(m): 5:52am On Jan 22, 2019
dollytino4real:

Menopause awaits you......e dey do me like make I brush ya mouth with heavy punch
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by michoim(m): 5:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Na sooo
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by orisa37: 6:05am On Jan 22, 2019
You are an unruly Thwart.
Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by supereagle(m): 6:07am On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
SMH

Go to Ogun State. The man cannot deliver his pooling unit for any. His daughter lost out as a Senator, Dimeji Bankole lost out. The PDP canditate he surported lost out Kasamu in Ogun State
. The only thing he can do is to rally out international support against the person, but Buhari profile is increasing internationally too.

Re: Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu by onunwa21(m): 6:20am On Jan 22, 2019
OBJ na Daddy oooooo

Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8