Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. (4563 Views)

Why Jesse Jagz And Brymo Left Chocolate City – Audu Maikori, Record Label Boss O / Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz And Brymo Gets Verified On Twitter. MI Misses Out / Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Mobinga: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
abdurrazaq:

First, the reporter and whoever is responsible for posting this questionmag are retarded. How can the list released by MI (probably under the influence of cannabis/shepe) be making the headline? To add insult to injury, they were expecting Modenine on a list that includes Jokes like Omoba [size=4pt](not that I don't jam to his Omoba)[/size] grin It's a f[/b]ucking opinion of his and nothing important. These are people he is either willing to help or hoping to get help from.
@all expecting Modenine on the list, It would have been the worst on him if MI had included him on that list. [b]Modenine is beyond that and he doesn't need 'sweet' words from MI or anybody else to get to where he is. Why would he need it now?

What A Classic!
Couldn't have said it better. . .
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by abdurrazaq(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2010
Genuflect:

^^Dude, you sound bitter. E be like say e dey pain you say Mode no dey the list. As long as it's someone's opinion, there's no need to carry e-placards. Why would I give a fukk about another human being's list? Even if na celebrity, who cares?
Hehehe . . . Mo ku, mo gbe, mo dare grin Why would I be bitter over a list of 'Rappers' generated by MI? It is his opinion and I don't have a problem with it. From experience, they always list out names that they either are having good relationship with or are looking forward to for favour in the future. Check my comment, I am very happy that Modenine was not on that list. I can't imagine Modey being mentioned in the same breath with D'Prince and lipsrsealed. That's insultive now embarassed
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by DBR: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2010

So apart from six people out of ten, the list is a joke??

Lumpin them togeda is more a joke. .and when i said a joke i meant he aint
really a serious list. . not a joke in terms of it being senseless, aiite.

He said . . . 'I'm releasing a list of people I felt in 2010' . . . and you're saying you want it to be a copy of yours??

Really? Where did u get that? From wat is posted here and on the ref.site i didnt read "PEOPLE I FELT".
Wat i saw is Jesse Jagz and Modenine Didn’t Make M.I.’s 2010 Top Rappers.

On this thread it reads:
questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/m-i-s-[b]2010-top-ten-nigerian-rappers[/b]. . .
So wat are u on about??
Plus i didnt say it had to mine, i havnt made any list DBR 2010 top rappers public yet so quit smokin that veg boy grin

And what's with the . . 'it's only in Naija' comment?? So M.I's view represents Nigeria's??

Sorry, ma bad i forgot M.i is an American artist.
Movin on. . .
oNe
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Genuflect(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Hehehe . . . Mo ku, mo gbe, mo dare grin Why would I be bitter over a list of 'Rappers' generated by MI? It is his opinion and I don't have a problem with it. From experience, they always list out names that they either are having good relationship with or are looking forward to for favour in the future. Check my comment, I am very happy that Modenine was not on that list. I can't imagine Modey being mentioned in the same breath with D'Prince and lipsrsealed. That's insultive now embarassed
You were happy Modey wasn't on the list? Wow. Awon Modenine fans tun de o. I don die. Lmaooo. So what about people who like D'Prince and Modey? Dem dey insult am abi? You niggaz should stop thinking like zombies. Anybody can like whoever, however he wants. As long as he didn't directly compare them. Shior, Oshi oda
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
olorun oshi oda loo to

st, pid idio.ts always make s.hit outta nothing!!!!!!

mode9 mode9 mode9 mode9 mode9

abeg make una go chop life wire, drink petrol join jare!
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Mobinga: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

olorun oshi oda loo to

st, pid idio.ts always make s.hit outta nothing!!!!!!

mode9 mode9 mode9 mode9 mode9

abeg make una go chop life wire, drink petrol join jare!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Where Khanye Dey sef?
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by bouzymill(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2010
Plus M.I plus the top ten List . . . . . Same Same

Since he mentioned D'Prince, he should have mentioned Kelly Handsome also. . .

Most of these cats don't even have mixtapes let alone a complete album. . .
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2010
Here's a list of top 10 artistes am feeln so far this year!

Y people no wan get sense? Is english so hard to undastand?
Even if cals dem d greatest eva. . .y shld sum peeps be offended?

O su mi gan o
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by googles: 1:04am On Aug 18, 2010
tosinaded@:

Here's a list of top 10 artistes am feeln so far this year!

Y people no wan get sense? Is english so hard to undastand?
Even if cals dem d greatest eva. . .y shld sum peeps be offended?

O su mi gan o

do you always have to insult pple ??

cant you just disagree in a nice way
undecided
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by bouzymill(m): 1:45am On Aug 18, 2010
googles:

do you always have to insult pple ??

cant you just disagree in a nice way
undecided

they hate the fact that what they've said is not "law", so they usually find it hard to argue nicely.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 4:39am On Aug 18, 2010
I cnt argue with id.iots,wen its so fkn clear!
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by eleshin(m): 5:16am On Aug 18, 2010
d main reason dey named it forum,an avenue 4 idiots 2 mingle wit wise pple
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by abdurrazaq(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2010
Genuflect:

You were happy Modey wasn't on the list? Wow. Awon Modenine fans tun de o. I don die. Lmaooo. So what about people who like D'Prince and Modey? Dem dey insult am abi? You niggaz should stop thinking like zombies. Anybody can like whoever, however he wants. As long as he didn't directly compare them. Shior, Oshi oda
I don't have to be a Modenine fan to know that Modey is not in the league of DPrince. Also, I haven't claim not to like DPrince and I'm not the reporter/website who made a big issue of this list.The reporter who was expecting Modey & Jessy on the list should be labelled zombies for taking the list as official.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Fred87(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2010
@tosin.u're becomin d most popular guy in nairaland nw,wit ur insultive posts mayb in all threads.bru plz change nd dont give anyone d wrong impression to question ur characta/upbringin. Cerious talk,no hatin.eeeeezzzz
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2010
People know me 4 diff things fred. . . . . .

But i get ur drift
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2010
People know me 4 diff things fred. . . . . .

But i get ur drift
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by googles: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2010
tosinaded@:

I cnt argue with id.iots,wen its so fkn clear!

obviously you are one. . . . only an e-diot supports an argument wiv insults
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by medjai(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2010
"my favourite number is 198. I'm number 1, beef 9, you get 8(ate)"-mode 9, Pedigree.
When MI spits something this tight, he'll get my respect. Thank God Mode wasnt on the list. That would have been a huge indictment on his dopeness. Imagine Mode 9 being somewhere below 'D Prince'
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Fred87(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2010
Nuffin do u.Dedicatn hov ft west&riri-run dis town.eez
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2010
googles:

obviously you are one. . . . only an e-diot supports an argument wiv insults

lmao. . .ure meant to be correcting an insult. .and here we are with one from u!

Smh. . . Wonder wut dat makes u!
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by googles: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2010
tosinaded@:

lmao. . .ure meant to be correcting an insult. .and here we are with one from u!

Smh. . . Wonder wut dat makes u!

d'oh !!! wen you have to call a spade a spade there is no use mincing words

i just felt like giving you a dose of your own medicine, bitter or not swallow it
wink
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Mobinga: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2010
@ Googles, Welcome to The Music Section.

The insults you see above are mere warm-ups.

ByTheWay kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Mobinga: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2010
Its Mobinga!!!!!    grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2010
Nairalanders neva cease to amaze me sha!
@googles
u hrd of the word contradiction? Its more like being confused.

U say make i no insult,u did the same thing. .only to justify urself. . .

U get memory lapse?
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2010
Nairalanders neva cease to amaze me sha!
@googles
u hrd of the word contradiction? Its more like being confused.

U say make i no insult,u did the same thing. .only to justify urself. . .

U get memory lapse?
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by googles: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2010
its not contradiction Mr. opinionated, its making a point

you go on calling pple names as if insults are the only keys on yur keyboard

and i didnt insult you. . . i just told u wat you are, An e-diot
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by googles: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2010
Mobinga:

@ Googles, Welcome to The Music Section.

The insults you see above are mere warm-ups.

ByTheWay kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

sweetheart mi kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2010
@googles
oops my bad. . .forgot e-diot was actually a compliment. . .

Ur pale na e-diot. . . .
How abt dat(tel him am only sayn hello)
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by googles: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

see dats the way of a common E-diot. . . . . why bring my father into this ?

only shows you are unusually dull. . . . you have an empty brain house

pity
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

see dats the way of a common E-diot. . . . . why bring my father into this ?

only shows you are unusually dull. . . . you have an empty brain house

pity

common . . . . no need playing victim here undecided

googles:

and i didnt insult you. . . i just told u wat you are, An e-diot
remeber this post? damn and u say u not suffering from memory lapse grin cheesy

same applies here grin grin
i didnt insult ur dad. . . i just told him wat he was, An e-diot
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by googles: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2010
tosinaded@:

common . . . . no need playing victim here undecided

remeber this post? damn and u say u not suffering from memory lapse grin cheesy

same applies here grin grin
i didnt insult your dad. . . i just told him wat he was, An e-diot

Jeez you are one dumbo you know. . . . its not playing the victim

i wouldnt call yur father names so i dont expect you to bring mine into this

its between us two, so leave my him out and talk to me, you woman with balls

or only if my Dad was on NL spewing dumb posts like you do

you can call him an ediot but until he registers {which i pretty much doubt}

you are the E-diot, E-diot
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Mobinga: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2010
Classic!

-----------------------------------------
Googles hun lets go somewhere else kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch|download Video: Eminem- Venom / Ebenezer Obey And Sunny Ade: The Story Of Two Rivals. / Zara Gretti - Teno (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.