Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. (4562 Views)

Why Jesse Jagz And Brymo Left Chocolate City – Audu Maikori, Record Label Boss O / Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz And Brymo Gets Verified On Twitter. MI Misses Out / Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by CLASSIFYD(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
@tosin nd googles
Stop makn noise nd put it into a diss track jor.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by eldee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
DBR:

Lumpin them togeda is more a joke. .and when i said a joke i meant he aint
really a serious list. . not a joke in terms of it being senseless, aiite.

Really? Where did u get that? From wat is posted here and on the ref.site i didnt read "PEOPLE I FELT".
Wat i saw is Jesse Jagz and Modenine Didn’t Make M.I.’s 2010 Top Rappers.

Abeg . . . stop clinging to irrelevant ish . . . I got that from his Twitter page.
But even on this thread, it said 'my favourite for 2010' . . . what does 'favourite' mean in your part of the world??
Next time . . . don't jump into a topic without reading the first post . . . uninformed comments ridicule your posts.

DBR:

Plus i didnt say it had to mine, i havnt made any list DBR 2010 top rappers public yet so quit smokin that veg boy grin

Stop insulting my intelligence . . . there is a set of people you thought should be on the list, M.I didn't have them, hence all the bitching on this thread.
If you don't like M.I's list, go make your own on Twitter, I'll beg Questionmark.com to report it. grin grin

DBR:

Sorry, ma bad i forgot M.i is an American artist.
Movin on. . .
oNe

M.I's views represent M.I just as Eminem's views represent Eminem not America.
Simples.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by 04kaa: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2010
CLASSIFYD:

@tosin nd googles
Stop makn noise nd put it into a diss track jor.
tosinadeda shey u hear wetin classifyed talk, if u wan make noise, put am for diss track. omugo.
fools like tosinadeda are quick to insult people in online arguments, e be like say na today u dey know say tosin na nairaland most empty barrel. for more of tosins stupidity, check his previous posts grin grin

@dbr and eldee
make una grow up i beg
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Caliente(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
[size=13pt]Who cares if Mode9 ain't on the list? He's entitled to his opinion. Obviously he doesn't need to mention choc boys, they naturally come first before the list.[/size]
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by javalove(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2010
whatever. . . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by 04kaa: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2010
JAVALOVE,
MI ,MODENINE, TERRY DA RAPMAN, PHEROSHUW AND RUGGEDMAN AND EEDRIS WILL BE IN THE SAME LIST,VETERAN LIST MI'S LIST WAS FOR UPCOMING RAPPERS IN HIS PERSONAL OPINION WHICH HE IS ENTITLED TO,
THE ONLY MISTAKE MI MADE WAS PUTTING A WACK APALA SINGER D-PRINCE AND CALLING HIM A RAPPER. THAT WILL BE DUMB IN THE EARS OF MOST HIPHOP PEOPLE, BUT PEOPLE LIKE US UNDERSTAND SAY MI JUST DEY CATCH HIS TWEETER FANS MAGA, AS U CAN SEE, WE ARE STILL '''TALKING ABOUT IT'' ON D BLOGS TILL TODAY, EVEN THE RAPPERS U EXPECTED IN THE LIST ARE BOTH READING THIS FROM AFAR. grin grin

THIS IS O4KA'S TOP 10 VETERAN LIST (CURRENT), make una come tasi am for twitter. grin grin

1. dagrin
2. mi
3. modenine
4. terry da rapman
5. vector
6. saucekid
7.Aq
8.pheroshuwz
9. fivey (the faculty)
10. Ak48

are u happy now oya make una come bite me for twitter
people like naeto-c , ikechukwu , eedris and co wont make my list.sorry
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by medjai(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^ Vector, a veteran? do you even know what the word veteran means? A dude that started rapping couple of months back is a vet? Anyways, i think he is one big hype like most Naija rappers are
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by 04kaa: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2010
medjai:

^^ Vector, a veteran? do you even know what the word veteran means? A dude that started rapping couple of months back is a vet?
can u imagine, some people go just come online dey open their big mouth talk wetin dem no sabi.
vector has been rapping since he was a student in unilag, the fact that u just bought a television last month and saw his video for the first time last month doesnt mean he hasnt been rapping for at least 10years,
go unilag go ask of vector. vector was in the game in lag, mi & ice prince were in the game in jos, obviously u will say mi too is not a veteran just because he released talk about it album last year, medjai go back to nigerian hiphop school
and no dey daft urself for here
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by medjai(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2010
the fact that he was rapping back in school doesnt make him a vet. If so every rapper and indeed artiste is a vet cos they must have started from somewhere. Of course, no rapper just bumped into the studio and started spittin. By your definition, Drake is a vet cos he started rapping in his basement since 2007. A veteran rapper/artiste is someone that has stayed relevant over a long period of time, comprende?
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by 04kaa: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2010
medjai:

the fact that he was rapping back in school doesnt make him a vet. A veteran rapper/artiste is someone that has stayed relevant over a long period of time, comprende?

NO I DONT COMPREHENDE, GO AND TEACH THAT TO MEDJAI'S STUDENTS grin grin
U DON CHANGE MOUTH? I THOT U SAID HE STARTED RAPPING SOME MONTHS AGO?
MY GUY GO AND SIT DOWN, U NO GET POINT

P.S BEFORE I GO, CAN U MAKE MEDJAI'S TOP 10 VETERAN LIST AND LETS SEE WHO AND WHO U WILL CALL VETERAN
IN MEDJAI'S BOOKS. OYA MAKE UR LIST AM WAITING,
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by medjai(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2010
chei, ofoka, how i take change mouth? grin
i was only explaining that based on the statement you put in bold, Vector is not a vet.
Here's an example: Lupe Fiasco is a rapper that achieved mainstream success in 2007. He had been underground since as far back as 2003. Can you call Lupe a vet? no. Can you call Fresh Prince or LL Cool J a vet? yes, even though Lupe is a better rapper.
As for my veteran list, i swear them no reach 10
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by DBR: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
Abeg . . . stop clinging to irrelevant ish . . . I got that from his Twitter page.
But even on this thread, it said 'my favourite for 2010' . . . what does 'favourite' mean in your part of the world??
Next time . . . don't jump into a topic without reading the first post . . . uninformed comments ridicule your posts.

So i shud ref. wat U read on twitters insteadof wat is on this board? Hmmmm,
Uninformed?? wat are u high on? That the poster tagged d topic 2010 Top Rappers?
So that part is irrelevant, but the part that pushes ur own narrow view is much relevant?
oh, i forgot, it's eldee. Na ur way nauww. . .

Stop insulting my intelligence . . . there is a set of people you thought should be on the list, M.I didn't have them, hence all the bitching on this thread.
If you don't like M.I's list, go make your own on Twitter, I'll beg Questionmark.com to report it.
There's a set of pple i tot shud be on the list?? And that's y i made ma own observations known?
Now seriously i wish truly im insulting ur intelligence but u aint even giving me anythin to insult.
Wat a baseless assumption, it was the poster tht said; Expected names like Modenine,  brother Jesse Jagz were missing not me.
Any sensible person will see the validity of ma points.
Plus, i said this aint a serious list. Even M.i said no beef, just gisting.
He put it out knowin pple will comment, it's u and ur likes catchin feelings over pples comments.

M.I's views represent M.I just as Eminem's views represent Eminem not America.
Simples.

I dont kno y u either by choice by default just switch to dumb mode cos u wanna hav a POV, really.
So when Jay, or Em, Nas and the likes mention who their Favs are
it has no reference to their country cos it's their opinion?
There are pple whose opinion shift things, and their view and opinion
on a subject ref. the state of what they talkin bout in their society, ok.

M.i fan as u claim to be, seems u dont even know the position M.i now
occupies in the scheme of things as per Hiphop in naija.

plus did u miss when M.i himself said: So My Fav rappers this year, Naija of course.
So he recognizes where he operatin in, so is it wrong for me to mention naija in me post??
I think not.

oNe
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Mobinga: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mobinga's List

1 - Razor Emi Blee G grin grin
2 - Olamide (Lalaboi's Neice) grin grin grin
3 - Benjamz grin grin grin
4 - Courage Da Whizkid grin grin grin
5 - Mobinga angry angry
6 - Banky W
7 - 2Face grin grin
8 - Teeto
9 - Kelly Hansome cheesy cheesy
10 - Asa

If D'Prince is a rapper, then this is my list grin grin grin
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by 04kaa: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mobinga:

Mobinga's List

1 - Razor Emi Blee G  grin grin
2 - Olamide (Lalaboi's Neice)  grin grin grin
3 - Benjamz  grin grin grin
4 - Courage Da Whizkid  grin grin grin
5 - Mobinga  angry angry
6 - Banky W
7 - 2Face  grin grin
8 - Teeto
9 - Kelly Hansome  cheesy cheesy
10 - Asa

If D'Prince is a rapper, then this is my list  grin grin grin

lol nice one mobinga. grin grin  Asa is a far better rapper than banky w sef. lmao, where have u been since yesterday mobingo grin make i make my own list jare grin
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by googles: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mobinga:

Mobinga's List

5 - Mobinga angry angry
6 - Banky W
7 - 2Face grin grin
8 - Teeto
10 - Asa

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

where is my name on the friggin' list Mobinga. . . .just because i do not kiss M I's butt doesnt mean i cant be on the list
cheesy
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Mobinga: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2010
04kaa:

lol nice one mobinga. grin grin  Asa is a far better rapper than banky w sef. lmao, where have u been since yesterday mobingo grin make i make my own list jare grin
grin grin grin grin LWKMD!!!! Ophucker
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Mobinga: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
googles:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

where is my name on the friggin' list Mobinga. . . .just because i do not kiss M I's butt doesnt mean i cant be on the list
 cheesy
If I keep going on, you'll be  No. 237  grin grin
No. 236 being Kanu Nwankwo tongue
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by googles: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mobinga:

If I keep going on, you'll be  No. 237  grin grin
No. 236 being Kanu Nwankwo tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

even that long-legged man comes before me ??

hmm as far as D'prince is No. 1657 i am okay wiv my number
cheesy
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by mmomentum: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mobinga:

Mobinga's List

lol mobinga 04ka just defeated razor blee g so my own list will be

1 - O4ka grin grin
2 - Olamide (Lalaboi's Neice) grin grin
3 - Benjamz grin grin
4 - Courage da whizkid grin grin
5.- Razor Emini Blee G grin grin
6 - krayola grin grin
7- ibime grin grin
8- Streetwise grin grin
9- HJ grin grin
10- Tosinadeda grin grin
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by eldee(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
DBR:

So i shud ref. wat U read on twitters insteadof wat is on this board? Hmmmm,
Uninformed?? wat are u high on? That the poster tagged d topic 2010 Top Rappers?
So that part is irrelevant, but the part that pushes your own narrow view is much relevant?
oh, i forgot, it's eldee. Na your way nauww. . .

“So My Fav rappers this year,  Naija of course,  No beef please just gisting, ”, he started.

That's what is on this board . . . I only said you should read what's on the board before coming to make obviously misinformed comments.
In all honesty, the topic of the thread is irrelevant if it says sumn different in the post.
Read the first post . . . it's not like I asked you to stop global warming.

DBR:

There's a set of pple i tot shud be on the list?? And that's y i made ma own observations known?
Now seriously i wish truly im insulting your intelligence but u aint even giving me anythin to insult.
Wat a baseless assumption, it was the poster tht said; Expected names like Modenine,  brother Jesse Jagz were missing not me.
Any sensible person will see the validity of ma points.
Plus, i said this aint a serious list. Even M.i said no beef, just gisting.
He put it out knowin pple will comment, it's u and your likes catchin feelings over pples comments.

People like me will comment?? I saw the whole list, I didn't agree with the list . . . but I saw 'fave rappers for 2010' and it stopped being my business.
Criticising the list by saying 'it's only i naija that we see a list of top artist for a year and half of 'em dont even have any decent material out for the year in view, beats me' . . .and you turn around to say I'm making assumptions??
You must think you're talking to Kaydee or sumn.

DBR:

I dont kno y u either by choice by default just switch to dumb mode cos u wanna hav a POV, really.
So when Jay, or Em, Nas and the likes mention who their Favs are
it has no reference to their country cos it's their opinion?
There are pple whose opinion shift things, and their view and opinion
on a subject ref. the state of what they talkin bout in their society, ok.

M.i  fan as u claim to be, seems u dont even know the position M.i now
occupies in the scheme of things as per Hiphop in naija.

plus did u miss when M.i himself said: So My Fav rappers this year,  Naija of course.
So he recognizes where he operatin in, so is it wrong for me to mention naija in me post??
I think not.

oNe

Stop chatting bollocks abeg . . . Jay-Z's opinions are not America's opinions.

Saucekid made comments about Nas the other day . . . does that in anyway have anything to do with what Nigerians think of Nas??
Or doesn't Saucekid stand somewhere in the 'scheme of things' of Nigerian hiphop??
Kanye said Soulja Boy was the next Nas . . . does that represent America's views??

And I'm the one that went into dumb mode. . .
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by googles: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2010
eldee:

Read the first post . . . it's not like I asked you to stop global warming.

And I'm the one that went into dumb mode. . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Genuflect(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mobinga:

Mobinga's List

5 - Mobinga angry angry
6 - Banky W
7 - 2Face grin grin
8 - Teeto
10 - Asa

m.momentum:

lol mobinga 04ka just defeated razor blee g so my own list will be

1 - O4ka grin grin
2 - Olamide (Lalaboi's Neice) grin grin
3 - Benjamz grin grin
4 - Courage da whizkid grin grin
5.- Razor Emini Blee G grin grin
6 - krayola grin grin
7- ibime grin grin
8- Streetwise grin grin
9- HJ grin grin
10- Tosinadeda grin grin

I say make una no call me that name again. Call me Mr. Recharge Card!!! grin
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by DBR: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
Eldee,
it's so simple.
M.i put his opinion out in the public definately pple will make
comment either for or against it. Both have equal right to.

Mi's opinion is about a pple in genre of music IN a country.
Im here statin ma OWN opinion bout it and u busy menstrating over it.
Sayin it's M.i's opinion not mine while u killin urself over mine, how ironic.

If u cant fathom how an opinion of a respected person who reps. a genre can be seen
as valid then i got no more words for u. I'l quite pardon ur comprehension deficit.

And tnx for the advice, Topics or titles of thread dont matter. Or is the statement is
strictly for this one? Be careful sayin things that'l come back and bite u in d a.s.s.
Stoppin global warmin is a cinch compared to jump startin the reasonable section of ur brains. grin
Ma points are made, say waeva makes u sleep well.

Movin on. . .
did u see wat i sent to ur yahoomail??

oNe
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by bouzymill(m): 3:32am On Aug 19, 2010
eldee:

“So My Fav rappers this year,  Naija of course,  No beef please just gisting, ”, he started.

People like me will comment?? I saw the whole list, I didn't agree with the list . . . but I saw 'fave rappers for 2010' and it stopped being my business.
Criticising the list by saying 'it's only i naija that we see a list of top artist for a year and half of 'em dont even have any decent material out for the year in view, beats me' . . .and you turn around to say I'm making assumptions??
You must think you're talking to Kaydee or sumn.

Stop chatting bollocks abeg . . . Jay-Z's opinions are not America's opinions.

Saucekid made comments about Nas the other day . . . does that in anyway have anything to do with what Nigerians think of Nas??
Or doesn't Saucekid stand somewhere in the 'scheme of things' of Nigerian hiphop??
Kanye said Soulja Boy was the next Nas . . . does that represent America's views??

M.I's list doesn't neccesarily mean Nigeria's voice and ofcourse it's nobody's business. But with his Status in Nigerian HipHop, people would jump on his comments mainly because People trust him more than any everyday guy. Imagine me saying this is my Top 10 Nigerian emcees, you wouldn't even bother opening the thread let alone commenting on it.

It's synonymous to when KRS One said Souljah Boi is the leader of the new generation of Emcees and also saying 50cent is more hiphop than Kanye because 50cent is more street. Ofcourse this is him speaking for himself and from his own perspectives But his status as a frontier would make everyone say what the f!ck is he saying?

This is more on the pragmatic planes. "his favourite rappers" is his personal feeling. . . but He is M.I. . . so that puts him in a corner where his standpoints should be carefully chosen. Being what I see in this thing.

I don't even know most of these people. are they so underground? grin grin grin

Being my standpoint.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by dawhizkid1(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2010
I no really see why men dey give themselves headache over one Very Short guy 2010 favourite rapper's list 0! It makes absolutely zero sense to me. . .

N wat's d fuss about D'Prince not being a rapper? When i 1st knew D' Prince during the "curriculum vitae" era, na rap e dey rap na. . . Juzt because him sing 4 'Omoba' and 'jonzing world', he is not a rapper? Kanye West sings sumtimes, Eminem too. . . I bet that makes them less of a Rapper, shebi?
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by DBR: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2010
bouzymill:

M.I's list doesn't neccesarily mean Nigeria's voice and ofcourse it's nobody's business. But with his Status in Nigerian HipHop, people would jump on his comments mainly because People trust him more than any everyday guy. Imagine me saying this is my Top 10 Nigerian emcees, you wouldn't even bother opening the thread let alone commenting on it.

It's synonymous to when KRS One said Souljah Boi is the leader of the new generation of Emcees and also saying 50cent is more hiphop than Kanye because 50cent is more street. Ofcourse this is him speaking for himself and from his own perspectives But his status as a frontier would make everyone say what the f!ck is he saying?

This is more on the pragmatic planes. "his favourite rappers" is his personal feeling. . . but He is M.I. . . so that puts him in a corner where his standpoints should be carefully chosen. Being what I see in this thing.

I don't even know most of these people. are they so underground? grin grin grin

Being my standpoint.
Gracias o. I hope it wuld cut tru some pple's stubborn mental aperture.

da-whizkid:

I no really see why men dey give themselves headache over one Very Short guy 2010 favourite rapper's list 0! It makes absolutely zero sense to me. . .

N wat's d fuss about D'Prince not being a rapper? When i 1st knew D' Prince during the "curriculum vitae" era, na rap e dey rap na. . . Juzt because him sing 4 'Omoba' and 'jonzing world', he is not a rapper? Kanye West sings sumtimes, Eminem too. . . I bet that makes them less of a Rapper, shebi?

U no kno say na Short pple dey cause the Biggest wahala?? grin

Now, by headache u mean pple commenting and havin their own opinion of sm1's opinion, hmmmm. . .
U must share in d same headache too cos here u are makin ur opinion too known.
Infact pple commentin on sayin others shudnt comment must have a bigger headache. . .try migraine.

Ofoka the Ebora here's a biz opportunity, pls supply all NLers some headache relievin concoction o grin

oNe
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by eldee(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2010
DBR:

Eldee,
it's so simple.
M.i put his opinion out in the public definately pple will make
comment either for or against it. Both have equal right to.

Mi's opinion is about a pple in genre of music IN a country.
Im here statin ma OWN opinion bout it and u busy menstrating over it.
Sayin it's M.i's opinion not mine while u killin urself over mine, how ironic.

I never said you shouldn't comment . . . Infact the main reason I felt the need to quote you was the fact that you referred to me in you post.
I only corrected your misinformed stance on the matter.
You read top emcees in Nigeria, I pointed out the fact that it says 'favourite' in the post. . . instead of accepting your mistake, you say nah, 'Eldee is on dumb mode'.
I don't care about you making comments relating to Eldee's 'mental aperture' or 'comprehension deficit' . . . just read before you talk.

DBR:

If u cant fathom how an opinion of a respected person who reps. a genre can be seen
as valid then i got no more words for u. I'l quite pardon your comprehension deficit.

It is valid, it is respected but it does not represent Nigeria or Nigerians as you implied.
As I said, Saucekid thinks Nas is mediocre, but there's prolly more Nas fans in Nigeria than America.

Especially when the person uses the words . . . 'people I feel' and not 'best/top'.

DBR:

Movin on. . .
did u see wat i sent to your yahoomail??

oNe

Just saw it . . .
I was planning to do a Warcraft Finale battle . . . which will prolly mean the end of an era.

I'm thinking of doing a cypher thingy with that, what do you think??
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by DBR: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2010
I only corrected your misinformed stance on the matter.
You read top emcees in Nigeria, I pointed out the fact that it says 'favourite' in the post. . . instead of accepting your mistake, you say nah, 'Eldee is on dumb mode'.
I don't care about you making comments relating to Eldee's 'mental aperture' or 'comprehension deficit' . . . just read before you talk.

I shud READ b i talk? i tot u just said i READ top emcees. . .mcheeewww.
The headin {which i READ} says TOP EMCEES, the body gives reason y M.i thinks they are TOP{he's feeling them}.
Sound pretty simple, doesnt it. Wat makes u feel the i shud disregard the header and just stick to the body of the message
when they go togeda and make sense togeda? Na wa ooo

It is valid, it is respected but it does not represent Nigeria or Nigerians as you implied.
As I said, Saucekid thinks Nas is mediocre, but there's prolly more Nas fans in Nigeria than America.

U so talented in stringing bad analogies together.
Think bout wat u just typed and pick the error of comparison in it by urself
and come back to say. . "ma bad".

Just saw it . . .
I was planning to do a Warcraft Finale battle . . . which will prolly mean the end of an era.

I'm thinking of doing a cypher thingy with that, what do you think??

Warcraft finale battle sounds a good idea.
But i dont quite get the cypher bit of it with the stuff i sent u.
Can u gimme more info bout it in ma mail?
Good lookin .

oNe
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by eldee(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2010
DBR:

I shud READ b i talk? i tot u just said i READ top emcees. . .mcheeewww.
The headin {which i READ} says TOP EMCEES, the body gives reason y M.i thinks they are TOP{he's feeling them}.
Sound pretty simple, doesnt it. Wat makes u feel the i shud disregard the header and just stick to the body of the message
when they go togeda and make sense togeda? Na wa ooo

As long as the direct quote from M.I on the thread never said 'top', then the topic is misleading. Every Ofoka, Rhymestein and Tavarez knows that.
That's why I usually go about the section changing topics that are misleading . . . like I did with the Deola thread.

The Dagrin thread . . . it said 'Dagrin involved in Fatal Accident' . . . I had to modify it to serious, Why?? Because he wasn't dead according to the body of the post. Now if I didn't modify it, people would have though he died three days earlier if they used your logic.
Now I should go about doing it on every thread, but I've got this thing called a life.

DBR:

U so talented in stringing bad analogies together.
Think bout wat u just typed and pick the error of comparison in it by urself
and come back to say. . "ma bad".

M.I felt Pope in 2010, Saucekid didn't feel Nas, said he was a mediocre emcee.
M.I is important to Nigerian hiphop, so is Saucekid . . .neither of them represents views of Nigerians.

Forgive me for making your misyarn public knowledge.

DBR:

Warcraft finale battle sounds a good idea.
But i dont quite get the cypher bit of it with the stuff i sent u.
Can u gimme more info bout it in ma mail?
Good lookin .

oNe

TBH, I don't even know what I wanna do with it . . . I just want Warcraft to end on a high.
I'll try to get y'all on a YIM conference to brainstorm.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by DBR: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2010
That's why I usually go about the section changing topics that are misleading . . . like I did with the Deola thread.

The Dagrin thread . . . it said 'Dagrin involved in Fata[/b]l Accident' . . . I had to modify it to [b]serious

waeva Eldee,
But y didnt u Edit this header? Simple cos it aint misleading.
The progression is simple, it can be as simple as IM FEELING these dudes, so they ma naija TOP 2010 rappers.
Plus, wat i expect u to even correct u didnt.
He FELT, or the rapper he FELT in 2010, we must be in 2011 today right? grin

M.I felt Pope in 2010, Saucekid didn't feel Nas, said he was a mediocre emcee.
M.I is important to Nigerian hiphop, so is Saucekid . . .neither of them represents views of Nigerians.

Forgive me for making your misyarn public knowledge.
Whoeva said he's representin nigeria shocked
U redin stuff into ma post that aint there, u need your own advice, READ and dont just speculate.

TBH, I don't even know what I wanna do with it . . . I just want Warcraft to end on a high.
I'll try to get y'all on a YIM conference to brainstorm.
Ok, maybe i shud just do it on flow for rank since it doesnt really hava bearin wit d warcraft idea. or does it?
oNe
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by 04kaa: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2010
dbr and eldee
two of una dey behave like nairaalnd babies, make una grow up or make una marry una sef, shebi gay marriage has now been legalised, jobless thwarts
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by javalove(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
@DBR and ELDEE

I'm feeling ur convo. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maraza – Rise Again Ft. Emtee, Page & Mseti Mp3 Download / Ebenezer Obey And Sunny Ade: The Story Of Two Rivals. / Watch|download Video: Eminem- Venom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.