Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose (5436 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by Uptownerd: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2021
grin It's for Cosplay!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by NoFucksToGive: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2021
When you have no job...

This is the result . Imagine when his children are teenagers and they see this on the internet how ashamed they will feel..

They will see Timothy's dad on the internet a war hero, Lee's dad as a successful baker , Ming's dad as a great swimming coach while their own dad used Durex condoms to mimick shang chi

Oh what a sad day It would be indeed..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by smartasuen(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmn!
Creativity can be displayed through even the stupidest of things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by NoFucksToGive: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2021
smartasuen:
Hmmmmmmmmn!
Creativity can be displayed through even the stupidest of things.

Is this creativity?

I think not

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by matrix199(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2021
Stupidtivity!
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by Jidemoo: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2021
Speechless
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by shantti(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2021
See as person dey waste condom. Condom that used to be #50 is now #120 angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by horlahwaley(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
When you have no job...

This is the result . Imagine when his children are teenagers and they see this on the internet how ashamed they will feel..

They will see Timothy's dad on the internet a war hero, Lee's dad as a successful baker , Ming's dad as a great swimming coach while their own dad used Durex condoms to mimick shang chi

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
When you have no job...

Well you do have a low sense of humor tho..do you know how much he's gonna make from this..here is a typical black man problem they see things from moral angle all the time..you are looking at it from a condom angle sensible people are gonna look at it from a creative angle..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
When you have no job...

Username didn't check out.
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
When you have no job...

It seem the your first time of seeing his skits, he's just like ikorodu bois

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by xcesspaschal(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
When you have no job...

Do u think that in d future, people will be interested in going back to view other peoples life to mimick friends?
Internets don't forget but humans do. grin
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by posty56: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
When you have no job...

STFU! I know the guy, he usually does parody cosplay (usually anime), don't take life serious there's nothing here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by NoFucksToGive: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
[s]
posty56:
STFU! I know the guy, he usually does parody cosplay (usually anime), don't take life serious there's nothing here.
[/s]

How old are.you? I had to ask due to your thugish way of typing
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by posty56: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

How old are.you? I had to ask due to your thugish way of typing
I don tell you, the guy usually does stuff like this if like carry for head like gala if notice since you went through my post I hardly reply mention or trade insult , so peace out.
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
posty56:
I don tell you, the guy usually does stuff like this if like carry for head like gala if notice since you went through my post I hardly reply mention or trade insult , so peace out.
That guy comment is quite weird.. Nigerians are used to complaining always..I don't see anything wrong in what that guy did..it's called creativity..
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by posty56: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

That guy comment is quite weird.. Nigerians are used to complaining always..I don't see anything wrong in what that guy did..it's called creativity..
he's probably having a hard time cool.
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
posty56:
he's probably having a hard time cool.
wink grin cool
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
When you have no job...

Actually he's a professional cosplayer
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by paulolee(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
I know dt guy....dts wat he do for a living...more views n more endorsement for him..
I dnt gv a fck till I get a condom endorsement
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by Sonnobax15(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy
Wow.... creativity at its peak cheesy
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by ReadingPro9: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
shantti:
See as person dey waste condom. Condom that used to be #50 is now #120 angry angry
120 ? 1 abi 3
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by shantti(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
ReadingPro9:
120 ? 1 abi 3

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by SenecaTheYonger: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
When you have no job...

No it’s called no having wahala or problem to deal with. Which is not something I think you’re familiar with
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by CoolUsername: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lowcostcosplay is an absolute legend

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by ReadingPro9: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
shantti:

na reda box for my Syd sha
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by Leun: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
When you have no job...

Bro, I had to quote you because of what you said, you're indeed wrong. I know this guy and he makes shit tonnes of money doing recreation for big firms I mean Fortune 500 coys. So don't use your Nigerian mentality to define what JOBS are. The world has passed that era, don't let the Nigerian atmosphere cloud your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by Gadafii: 3:05am On Dec 28, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
When you have no job...

you are shallow, how old are you

Go Instagram and see how creative this guy is, his page on IG is nothing short of creative and fun videos and pictures.
besides who are the shallow people like you that even liked your comment
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by Uptownerd: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gadafii:
you are shallow, how old are you

Go Instagram and see how creative this guy is, his page on IG is nothing short of creative and fun videos and pictures.
besides who are the shallow people like you that even liked your comment

It was also said in the post that it is a Cosplay.
Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by ImoleNaija: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
When you have no job...

For your mind, you have made a sensible post.

Re: Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose by aimmoney9: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
He is very popular on TikTok.... grin

Don't kill yourself he is already famous...... grin

(1) (Reply)

To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad / Albino Sex / "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.