Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Never Wanted To Sleep With Afia Schwarznegger, I Feared She Had Aids-boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Wanted To Sleep With Afia Schwarznegger, I Feared She Had Aids-boyfriend (1976 Views)

I Never Wanted A Wife In Entertainment Industry – Banky W / IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Wanted To Sleep With Afia Schwarznegger, I Feared She Had Aids-boyfriend by Ikeboboafri: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Ex-boyfriend of controversial Ghanaian media personality, Afia Schwarznegger, has disclosed that he never wanted to sleep with her. The ex-boyfriend identified as Prince William Darlington, who made some wild allegation in a new interview after their sour breakup last year December, disclosed that throughout their dating period, he never wanted to sleep with Afia Schwarznegger, but upon many harassment and pleas from her, he finally gave in. 
Darlington who claimed he slept with her protecting himself with a condom, said he has he had always been scared of Afia’s HIV/AIDS status. 

“I NEVER WANTED TO SLEEP WITH HER, IT WAS OUT OF PITY AND CONSTANT HARASSMENT FROM HER AND I DEFINITELY USED A CONDOM BECAUSE OF WHAT HON. KENNEDY AGYAPONG SAID SOME TIME AGO… HE SAID AFIA HAS AIDS,” THE JILTED BOYFRIEND DISCLOSED. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/22/i-never-wanted-to-sleep-with-afia-schwarznegger-i-feared-she-had-aids-ex-boyfriend/

lalasticlala

Re: I Never Wanted To Sleep With Afia Schwarznegger, I Feared She Had Aids-boyfriend by Nbote(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2019
See shameless mofo.. How will a grown ass man like dis not have sense and sound like a kindergarten kid? U neva wanted to and she pleaded and U gave in? And U continued to give in until she dumped U?

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Sleep With Afia Schwarznegger, I Feared She Had Aids-boyfriend by Fuckuignos(f): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2019
OBJ is 10x worse than Atiku.

You can tell from Atikus recent gaffe on 'friends' that he is a good human being. My problem with Atiku is that he is irredeemably Corrupt

But OBJ has nothing good inside him, a wicked soul that can not love anything outside that his demonic Self
Re: I Never Wanted To Sleep With Afia Schwarznegger, I Feared She Had Aids-boyfriend by Peterdreddblog(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2019
smiley
Re: I Never Wanted To Sleep With Afia Schwarznegger, I Feared She Had Aids-boyfriend by GOFRONT(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2019
You fear she has Aids....

Something must still kill a man
Re: I Never Wanted To Sleep With Afia Schwarznegger, I Feared She Had Aids-boyfriend by okomile(f): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2019
So, testing centres are far from where you stay?

You are dumped, move on and stop peddling false rumour ojare

Take chill pills to cool down grin grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Sleep With Afia Schwarznegger, I Feared She Had Aids-boyfriend by dreamwords: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2019
Two of dem na yawo yawo,
Re: I Never Wanted To Sleep With Afia Schwarznegger, I Feared She Had Aids-boyfriend by festus101: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy
hmmm
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet / Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai / "They Should Not Try This In BBN Oo"- Reactions As Bbmanzi Hms Showers Naykedd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.