Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ (29917 Views)

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by ollah2: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you'll soon know.

Your mumu president just played himself

Is he contesting for a post?
And who's your president Mr?
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by lizzybet(f): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2019
lies
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Seetto: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2019
If GOD is telling all the pastors different thing according to them...which level naa, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by jullary(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2019
God is going to use three former presidents of Nigeria, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan to fix the country.”
lol Nigeria is seriously in problem, even pastors wan cut

1 Share

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by akinbode1(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2019
Wetin concern me!!!

1 Share

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Benosky011(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2019
Mmmmm.
With all these predictions, what is the need of going to the polls to waate my time that day, since what is written has been written.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by engrsyer(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2019
kachi19:
they've started guessing
eight balls baby

1 Like

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by mightyhazell: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2019
I see it too
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by UMAR911(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Only Almighty God Knows Tomorrow, Pls the prophet should tell us when he'll die. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by kenodrill: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Hit like if you concur with such prophecy

Hit share if decline...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by shellworker: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Let's watch and see. I pray Atiku wins the demented terrorist.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by gulfer: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2019
Oga, you saw nothing embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by samazagudu(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2019
A clever pastor targeting some dollars from Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by 912(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2019
tsinzu:

Has any prophet said Buhari will win?

Someone that predicts election results is not a prophet or servant of God. He should as well be giving you nairabet predicts.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by SirLakes: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2019
Lol grin

E go shock some people when dey see themselves dragging space with their pastors in hell fire grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by larryking540: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2019
That is how all dis religious cleric disgrace their self
Watin concern u with politics, dats y I like China, keep ur religious to ur self and don't involve it in politics
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Truefaith: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2019
I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. Jeremiah 23:21

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not

spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. Deuteronomy 18:20-22

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/11/09/tb-joshua-and-brian-cairn-and-the-newly-elected-first-woman-president-of-america/

1 Like

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2019
ollah2:
Since the CJN drama, the name Atiku hasn't been in the media until this thread surfaced. Perhaps the news sent him to quick hospital visit.

And Buhari has been in it for the very wrong reasons..
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2019
Abfinest007:
very soon I will release my own prophesies

I see you buying Nairaland
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2019
Every true men of God are all saying the same thing: GOD HAS REJECTED BUHARI and ATIKU WILL BE PRESIDENT COME MAY 29.

I even created a thread on that and the same divine vision was revealed to Prophet Olagunju too. As usual, bmc paid mobs are shocked and desperately trying to rubbish the direct words of God. But that's how God works: to shock men and make their earthly wisdom foolishness. Or what is a miracle? If it's not "shocking" or "wow" or "unbelievable," then it's not from God. He makes the "impossible" possible. That's His speciality.

https://www.nairaland.com/4965909/shocking-thing-man-god-told

https://www.nairaland.com/4981220/prophet-wale-olagunju-2019-prophecies#75078881

All these prophesies from true men of God have had 100% similarity and accuracy that:

1. It will shock a lot of people ( esp bmc here) as everyone will be carried away by buhari"s campaign "crowds" and "love from the people" according to keyamo, lauretta and bashir propaganda with doctored pictures.

2. Inec chairman, Mahmood will actually announce Atiku winner (that man has a bit of integrity than Jega. But it will be the hand of God giving him courage), but buhari will try to manipulate it and continue. The international leaders and community (who are already against him - EU, UN, US, UK, Germany, France etc) will force his hand

Anyone who predicted otherwise did not hear from God Some of the did not hear from God like guru mahraji. He belongs to the realm of the devil. Their official title is SAT. Just like AN their leader.

SAT AN - Satan

SAT GURU MAHRAJI - SatGuru Mahraji.

"SAT" is the highest order in the devil's kingdom. That's why SatGuru mahraji calls himself 'god' too, just like Satan.

"He that has ears to hear, let him hear."

"Once have they spoken, twice have I heard that power belongs to God."

I have challenged all bmc mobs on Nairaland, some of whom are already foaming in the mouth on this thread, to bookmark the prophesy. MARK MY WORDS OR IVE NOT HEARD DIRECT FROM A TRUE MAN OF GOD. I AM 100% CONFIDENT. YOU WILL ALKT BE SHOCKED!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by 912(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2019
sammyj:
It's ok Pastor. Let us start by conducting an online polls by clicking Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari
Like beggars again!!!!!

And why are we always clicking like for atiku? At you young age they have thought you how to rig
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by docadams: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2019
Christty:
Different prophecies from different prophets. Let's wait and see.

Why not? They serve different gods.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by AllenSpencer: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2019
Apostle fiction!

Which God told you that? Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Obatata, Osun, Sopono or Ayilala

The devil revealed that to you am 100% certain

Is quite very impossible.

You must have saw revelation under the influence of substandard alcohol or cocaine. Or did both at same time.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by surveyProf(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2019
His excellence Atiku Abubaka..... cool
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Galaticos444: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
We all know Atiku is the incoming President of Nigeria
ATiku will win the election but buhari will be declared winner
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by fynguynopimples: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2019
buhari will win even though i hate the dullard and his useless govt becos it is very difficult to remove someone in power. He has started using power of incumbency to remove justice inimical to his plan, ask yourself, who appointed the inec chairmen and who have access to more resources to sway the result. A pastor will see what he want to see.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by AllenSpencer: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2019
Benosky011:
Mmmmm.
With all these predictions, what is the need of going to the polls to waate my time that day, since what is written has been written.

That's the height of the stupidity not believers. Believing a power can turn the physical around.
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by ipobarecriminals: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2019
grin wink cheesy grin cheesy grin smiley wink grin slight mistake? Can't help but laff.O ye punters beta consult dis one
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Brightest04(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Is that Apostle Little-David Free Of Charge "FOC" predicting?
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2019
Christty:

Go check the Prophecies of some of these prophets: Prophet Theophillus Olabayo, prophet Ekong Ituen,prophet J.k Hephzibah baba peculiar,prophet Moses Sediq, primate Ayodele Elijah and so on. A prophet even predicted that for Atiku to win, he needs the glory of Saraki.

The same glory that had been issued red card in Kwara.

grin
Re: Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ by Kingluqman(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2019
Everybody know that naa... and we also know who dem go declare winner. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God / Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.