Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice (14097 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by joepepsy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
The only option to a greater Nigeria right now is Buhari. Nobody comes close in as much I don't accept all his ideologies he's still a great man.
lexy2014:

This is how a certain gentleman defined slavery
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
joepepsy:
What nonsense, emancipate from slavery ? how do you define slavery? with your little understanding of life you believe voting atiku will emancipate us from slavery, for atiku to rule is better will return to colonial rule.
Oga why are you getting violent. I would love us to vote out these old cargos (both APC and PDP) but presently we cannot do that with the new opposition parties, they ate too weak. Choosing one old cargo, Atiku will do. Look at the way Buhari has been fumbling recently everywhere, I can't vote him and I advice everyone I care about not to. Atiku has black spots but look around you. 95% of appointments by Buhari is from the north. I'm a northerner at Kaduna presently but I wont take injustice and cannibalism. We can't even converse with Buhari but I know Atiku will listen to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Evercurious(f): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
semyman:
What do you know, mumu

You shld ask yourself that question..
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
BubuZombi:
Aloshoo Seeking Attention undecided
Market bad for that way ba!
I can Imaging how you feel right now!
You are to young to start having HBP

Buhari Till 2023... Even if you, your entire family and community didn't vote for him.
She is saying the truth. The truth is bitter pill to swallow

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by joepepsy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sorry for my language but atiku was vp for 16 yrs and he has been part and parcel of all the activities in pdp for 16yrs how do you reconcile that.
Lamb101:

Oga why are you getting violent. I would love us to vote out these old cargos (both APC and PDP) but presently we cannot do that with the new opposition parties, they ate too weak. Choosing one old cargo, Atiku will do. Look at the way Buhari has been fumbling recently everywhere, I can't vote him and I advice everyone I care about not to. Atiku has black spots but look around you. 95% of appointments by Buhari is from the north. I'm a northerner at Kaduna presently but I wont take injustice and cannibalism. We can't even converse with Buhari but I know Atiku will listen to Nigerians.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
joepepsy:
The only option to a greater Nigeria right now is Buhari. Nobody comes close in as much I don't accept all his ideologies he's still a great man.

Pls explain with valid examples & instances
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Evercurious(f): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
joepepsy:
How much were you paid?

OPEN YOUR HEAD , MIND AND READ ALL THAT WAS.WRITTEN. STOP BEING DUMB
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Olosho wants her opinion to be heard, slay mama, we've please excuse us and go back to your trade....
The person you call olosho is old enough to be your mother

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by lexy2014: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
joepepsy:
Sorry for my language but atiku was vp for 16 yrs and he has been part and parcel of all the activities in pdp for 16yrs how do you reconcile that.

When was Atiku VP for 16years?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by joepepsy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
You see why most Nigerian are ill mannered because the woman that was supposed to be the guidance of moral and value don't even have it,you call me dumb for expressing my opinion in as much as am a Nigerian and with my experience here In Europe I must confess Nigeria is gone.
Evercurious:

OPEN YOUR HEAD , MIND AND READ ALL THAT WAS.WRITTEN. STOP BEING DUMB

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
joepepsy:

okay looking at Atiku that way is not wrong but desiring Tobe ruled by Buhari again is suicidal. If one really choose to be a good citizen, why not go for one of the new candidates.

Remember I'm only voting Atiku because only him can uproot Buhari.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
joepepsy:
Atiku was VP for 8yrs and PDP was in power for 16yrs.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Evercurious(f): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
joepepsy:
You see why most Nigerian are ill mannered because the woman that was supposed to be the guidance of moral and value don't even have it,you call me dumb for expressing my opinion in as much as am a Nigerian and with my experience here In Europe I must confess Nigeria is gone.

NOT YET GONE. IF YOU HAD READ THAT WRITE UP , THEN YOU WLDNT HAVE REACTED THAT WAY. SO OPEN YOUR MIND AND READ
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Baroba(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nne no mind them, Nigerians always claim to be intelligent, we are a bunch of noise makers led by a coup plotting, vision less, senile old bigot.. Tufiakwa.. We are a bunch of cowards!!..
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Debra911(f): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
kjhova:

Someone tell dear Georgina to stick to acting.

President Buhari didn't spend "80%" of his presidency in London recuperating.

The fact that you told such blatant lie negates anything else you had to say.
A ti gbo, so ki lo fi gbogbo 4yrs se ?
Pls I would love it if u told us what he used 80% of his 4yrs presidency to do aside going to London for treatment?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Yopcity: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
BubuZombi:
Aloshoo Seeking Attention undecided
Market bad for that way ba!
I can Imaging how you feel right now!
You are to young to start having HBP

Buhari Till 2023... Even if you, your entire family and community didn't vote for him.

I wanted to insult u but i just saw that u call urself bubu zombie so no need, i rest my case. Ewu.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Debra911(f): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
jrusky:

What she is saying is go and watch the pasted NTA interview above you will understand Nigeria need freedom from apc siege the man trying to go second term is half dead and Nigeria is dead under his administration neighbouring countries are now using Buhari and Nigeria embarrassing situation as a study case.

She is saying we need a better person than non existing human ruling this country. Nigeria did not voted Kyari and Garba Shehu as their president and since Buhari is under severe memory lost let a living soul take over bro we can't keep going down as a nation. Nigeria is dead under buhari stop being naive.
Best comment ever!
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by gaskiyamagana: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
if a person dies in pdp we kill cow but if a cow dies in apc they kill people
Nonsense per excellent.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by joepepsy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
You don't insult people on socail media and don't even know who you are interacting with ,you think everyone here is this forum are low lives and show some class even if dont have it fake it.
Evercurious:

NOT YET GONE. IF YOU HAD READ THAT WRITE UP , THEN YOU WLDNT HAVE REACTED THAT WAY. SO OPEN YOUR MIND AND READ
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Moukandjo: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
nairaman66:
All well meaning Nigerians should vote Buhari out!! He has failed, let’s give someone else a shot!! If he fails, we vote him out again.. until we find our messiah!!!
And the shameless international thief, Atiku, is the someone else? Wasn't he in power before? Una no dey shame?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Moukandjo: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
if a person dies in pdp we kill cow but if a cow dies in apc they kill people
How many cows did you kill when Atiku & his boss deliberately massacred Odi village in Bayelsa state killing over 2500 people in 1999?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by dukekingsley(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
You should be d one to use your sense
2innocent:
oga get sense now, i take god beg you.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Moukandjo: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lamb101:

And, more importantly, 95% of Buhari's infrastructural projects is located where? North? 95% of the ex Biafran soldiers who got their entitlement from Buhari are from where? North? 95% of the pensioners whose pension arrears were owed by the PDP & cleared by Buhari are from where? North

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by nairaman66(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Moukandjo:

And the shameless international thief, Atiku, is the someone else? Wasn't he in power before? Una no dey shame?

Zombie I didn’t even mentioned Atiku! There are lots of candidates to vote for, especially Ezikwesili!
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Evercurious(f): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
joepepsy:
You don't insult people on socail media and don't even know who you are interacting with ,you think everyone here is this forum are low lives and show some class even if dont have it fake it.

Heard you Sir. But still OPEN YOUR MIND AND READ THAT WRITE UP.

THANK YOU
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Splashme: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
fasho01:
It's high time we all lend our voices against this stone age tyrant so posterity will remember us for good..

Together we can make B2D a reality to Get Nigeria Working Again

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by 6digitscomrade: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
queenblog:
Affording Buhari a second term will be a betrayal of our justice, peace, equality and freedom- Georgina Onuoha

Actress Georgina Onuoha, has kicked against the second term bid of President Buhari.

Posting a clip from the president's interactive media session which held last week, Georgina wrote;

This is truly sad .. that he doesn’t NO! And he is my president.That in a nation of almost 200 million people of different tribes that are intellectually gifted, these are the kind of men we in put in charge of the governance of our nation. I cry for my country. It is not enough to have PVC.. it is the notion that we have to pick one of the lesser evil speaks volume.

Bunch of uneducated, visionless and old cabals that have driven this nation into the gutters. How any sane person, will afford Buhari a vote or let alone a second term will be a betrayal of justice, peace, equality and freedom. A man who spent over 80 percent of his current administration in London receiving treatment! Yet he finds it hard to relinquish power. They are not the problem.. we the people are the problem. We are our own worst enemy. And until we emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery, we will keep rotating old cargos with zero vision for the most populous black nation on earth.
Nigeria we hail thee,
Our own dear native land,
Though tribe and tongue may differ,
In brotherhood we stand,
Nigerians all, are proud to serve
Our sovereign Motherland.
Our flag shall be a symbol
That truth and justice reign,
In peace or battle honour'd,
And this we count as gain,
To hand on to our children
A banner without stain.
O God of all creation,
Grant this our one request,
Help us to build a nation
Where no man is oppressed,
And so with peace and plenty
Nigeria may be blessed.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/affording-buhari-second-term-will-be.html

muah!!!!!!! Muah!!!! ����������
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Iziquiel(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
asuustrike1:
The person you call olosho is old enough to be your mother
Coming from someone who insults PMB like they were age mates. Funny people!
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Iziquiel(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lamb101:

okay looking at Atiku that way is not wrong but desiring Tobe ruled by Buhari again is suicidal. If one really choose to be a good citizen, why not go for one of the new candidates.

Remember I'm only voting Atiku because only him can uproot Buhari.
Why are you contradicting yourself? Earlier you said the other candidates have no chance of winning the Presidential election that's why you are going with Atiku and now, you are saying if one really chooses to be a good citizen, he should go for one of the new candidates. Now, my question to you is, why don't you go for one of the new candidates rather than going for Atiku, why should he be the one to go for one of the new candidates and not you?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Iziquiel:

Coming from someone who insults PMB like they were age mates.
Funny people!
Who? angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by dfrost: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
winj:

Correction,
The Russians DON'T speak against Putin in their country - unless they have a death wish!

I don't argue with people online that want to seem intelligent.

You could have said: "do you have proof of what you wrote?". At least you acknowledged the others. Peace mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady / Taxify Free Ride In Lagos,Abeokuta, Enugu, Uyo, Benin and Owerri Today!! / Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.