Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice (14106 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Iziquiel:

Why are you contradicting yourself? Earlier you said the other candidates have no chance of winning the Presidential election that's why you are going with Atiku and now, you are saying if one really chooses to be a good citizen, he should go for one of the new candidates. Now, my question to you is, why don't you go for one of the new candidates rather than going for Atiku, why should he be the one to go for one of the new candidates and not you?
Good question, you are very smart. I asked him the question because he is voting Buhari. Now seeing how impossible it is for a patriot to vote a failed president, it therefore leaves us with no other choice but voting him out. How do we vote him out? On ground presently, there is no reliable tactics usable in voting Buhari out other than voting Atiku. The simple reason is this; the other candidates and myself know they cannot win this very 2019 elections. I would have supported one of them but it's too big a risk. The only means possible to eliminate Buhari is voting Atiku in. I told the guy over there to vote one of the candidates because I do not want him to vote Buhari. I will prefer to be ruled by any of the 2019 candidates except Buhari. I am Atikulated. Thank you.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Moukandjo:

And, more importantly, 95% of Buhari's infrastructural projects is located where? North? 95% of the ex Biafran soldiers who got their entitlement from Buhari are from where? North? 95% of the pensioners whose pension arrears were owed by the PDP & cleared by Buhari are from where? North
BUHARI MUST GO...
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Iziquiel(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lamb101:

Good question, you are very smart. I asked him the question because he is voting Buhari. Now seeing how impossible it is for a patriot to vote a failed president, it therefore leaves us with no other choice but voting him out. How do we vote him out? On ground presently, there is no reliable tactics usable in voting Buhari out other than voting Atiku. The simple reason is this; the other candidates and myself know they cannot win this very 2019 elections. I would have supported one of them but it's too big a risk. The only means possible to eliminate Buhari is voting Atiku in. I told the guy over there to vote one of the candidates because I do not want him to vote Buhari. I will prefer to be ruled by any of the 2019 candidates except Buhari. I am Atikulated. Thank you.
You should read yourself again, do you think you made any sense by asking him to vote for another candidate other than Buhari while you vote for Atiku ? No, you should have asked him to vote for Atiku na. A patriot that wants to vote for a known thief, quite funny.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Iziquiel:

You should read yourself again, do you think you made any sense by asking him to vote for another candidate other than Buhari while you vote for Atiku ? No, you should have asked him to vote for Atiku na. A patriot that wants to vote for a known thief, quite funny.
You have refused to understand my point. I leave you in peace.

BUHARI MUST GO.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Iziquiel(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lamb101:

BUHARI MUST GO...
Is that all you have to say? He asked you questions and that's all you could say, it's obvious you are just hating on PMB. Continue!
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Iziquiel(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lamb101:
You have refused to understand my point. I leave you in peace.
BUHARI MUST GO.
Mr. Man you have no point.Have a great day ahead.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Iziquiel:
Mr. Man you have no point.Have a great day ahead.
Thanks.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by winj: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
dfrost:

I don't argue with people online that want to seem intelligent.

You could have said: "do you have proof of what you wrote?". At least you acknowledged the others. Peace mate.

with your level of intelligence and ignorance you expect proof (as in information from me)??
I raise my hat to you sha!
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by dfrost: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
winj:

with your level of intelligence and ignorance you expect proof (as in information from me)??
I raise my hat to you sha!

Me intelligent? No way. I'm the dumbest you've ever met cheesy grin.

Always read online before debating on issues raised by someone, else people will form an opinion about you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017%E2%80%932018_Russian_protests
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%932013_Russian_protests
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Anndrew(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
if a person dies in pdp we kill cow but if a cow dies in apc they kill people
True talk..a fact

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Anndrew(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
itspzpics:
Wats is dis one saying

P0rn star actress Cossy shares Sexy photos and video of Cossy and her friends shaking their boobs at a party got people taking >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEOHERE

U are 1 of the people she s talking about
Zombie
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Moukandjo: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lamb101:
BUHARI MUST GO...
Sure! In 2023!
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Moukandjo:

If Atiku will become a God I will worship him wholeheartedly. I can die for Atiku!

Ah Ah bro I love Atiku but dying for him is a no.
Good luck anyways. cheesy
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by kjhova(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Debra911:

A ti gbo, so ki lo fi gbogbo 4yrs se ?
Pls I would love it if u told us what he used 80% of his 4yrs presidency to do aside going to London for treatment?

If you believe that PMB spent 80% of 4yrs in London, I really can't help you.

If you need me to tell you what PMB has done in 4yrs, you really don't need your smart phone and your data.

Adios.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Moukandjo: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lamb101:

The shameless international thief, Atiku, will never rule this country!
I know! He won't!
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Debra911(f): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
kjhova:

If you need me to tell you what PMB has done in 4yrs, you really don't need your smart phone and your data.

Adios.
I wish u told me cos I can't find any.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Humblezack: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
queenblog:
Affording Buhari a second term will be a betrayal of our justice, peace, equality and freedom- Georgina Onuoha

Actress Georgina Onuoha, has kicked against the second term bid of President Buhari.

Posting a clip from the president's interactive media session which held last week, Georgina wrote;

This is truly sad .. that he doesn’t NO! And he is my president.That in a nation of almost 200 million people of different tribes that are intellectually gifted, these are the kind of men we in put in charge of the governance of our nation. I cry for my country. It is not enough to have PVC.. it is the notion that we have to pick one of the lesser evil speaks volume.

Bunch of uneducated, visionless and old cabals that have driven this nation into the gutters. How any sane person, will afford Buhari a vote or let alone a second term will be a betrayal of justice, peace, equality and freedom. A man who spent over 80 percent of his current administration in London receiving treatment! Yet he finds it hard to relinquish power. They are not the problem.. we the people are the problem. We are our own worst enemy. And until we emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery, we will keep rotating old cargos with zero vision for the most populous black nation on earth.
Nigeria we hail thee,
Our own dear native land,
Though tribe and tongue may differ,
In brotherhood we stand,
Nigerians all, are proud to serve
Our sovereign Motherland.
Our flag shall be a symbol
That truth and justice reign,
In peace or battle honour'd,
And this we count as gain,
To hand on to our children
A banner without stain.
O God of all creation,
Grant this our one request,
Help us to build a nation
Where no man is oppressed,
And so with peace and plenty
Nigeria may be blessed.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/affording-buhari-second-term-will-be.html

Better shut up and go make a movie or something
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Slynation(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
kjhova:

Adios.
Please what has he done in 4years...
because am actually taking solace in what Lai Mohammed said "Buhari's accomplishments are so enormous that u can't see it" LOL
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by winj: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
dfrost:

Me intelligent? No way. I'm the dumbest you've ever met cheesy grin.

Always read online before debating on issues raised by someone, else people will form an opinion about you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017%E2%80%932018_Russian_protests
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%932013_Russian_protests

Does not change anything you are still a mor0n....

list of Putin critics who've ended up dead
https://www.businessinsider.com/list-of-people-putin-is-suspected-of-assassinating-2016-3?r=UK

https://www.voanews.com/a/report-russian-free-speech-crackdown-intensified-since-2012/4609927.html

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/europe-and-central-asia/russian-federation/report-russian-federation/

https://amnesty.no/russia-strangling-freedom-speech
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by dfrost: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by kjhova(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Slynation:

Please what has he done in 4years...
because am actually taking solace in what Lai Mohammed said "Buhari's accomplishments are so enormous that u can't see it" LOL

While pondering on what he has done in 4 years, kindly accept the fallacy in Georgina's suggestion that 80% of those 4 years where spent recuperating in London. Then we can talk.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Slynation(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
kjhova:

While pondering on what he has done in 4 years, kindly accept the fallacy in Georgina's suggestion that 80% of those 4 years where spent recuperating in London. Then we can talk.

Aiit 80% ignored spent in London ignored.....!! Bring it on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] / Kannywood Beauty Nafisa Abdullahi Is Among 100 Stars Of Nollywood And Kannywood / Taxify Free Ride In Lagos,Abeokuta, Enugu, Uyo, Benin and Owerri Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.