Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) (80196 Views)

'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Slimguy0(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Don't objectify me, blah blah blah, ordinary BumBum challenge, you cannot maintain your dignity instead you just jumped on it. Later now you'll shout don't Objectify me... Pele ooo awon Objectification... Ridiculous! Tueh! ......come for me and get shot" no time
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by porshie(f): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
just for 1million
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Xisnin(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Slimguy0:
Don't objectify me, blah blah blah, ordinary BumBum challenge, you cannot maintain your dignity instead you just jumped on it. Later now you'll shout don't Objectify me... Pele ooo awon Objectification... Ridiculous! Tueh! ......come for me and get shot" no time
Can't you think?
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Unlimited22: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
The bumbum is turnioniown grin grin
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by introvertme: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
dominique:
Davido should have thought of another challenge rather than one where ladies have to degrade themselves like this. This is a man that with three daughters. Disgusting to say the least.

The ladies weren't coerced into doing this.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by felo126(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
ahbeck mak somebody jst tell me 1thing wa money no fit do 4diz life
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by sheriffindy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
see as she dey busy dey pour water for her smelly bum bum lyk who dey try quench fire
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
They don tie this one brain somewhere.
Rest in pieces in advance.
Waste.
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Greatfullheart: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Oh my God is This Ynash. No wonder Our Elders said no matter how Big a Womans behind is it's a Man that Will Mount It.

Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Slynation(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
felo126:
ahbeck mak somebody jst tell me 1thing wa money no fit do 4diz life
They are many.... The best things in Life are for free
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by princeade86(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
remember lord of ajasa need u people help dis period of time.
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Dollabiz: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
mad people everywhere the economic challenges is much
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Shally mhiz.
I had to unfollow her on IG cause my pure heart started straying away from the feet of the wounded Messiah after watching some of her twerks.
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Jowanson: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
hugelyendowed:
Nigerian Instagram Slay Queen and twerker has participated in Davido's #BumBumChallenge. Davido is currently organizing #BumBumChallenge for his song "Bumbum" featuring Zlatan Ibile.

The well endowed Slay Queen shared the video and captioned it:

"This is what happens when kokoro (ant) enters your shokoto"

She went ahead to warn by saying:

"PS: Don't try this at home���"

She might win the Davido's money because of the way she was clapping with her backside.

Watch the video here and see reactions....

SOURCE

Well what can I say ? Money is involved... And they always do extraordinary things because of it. The other day another one was licking a Man's shit hole for 500k....nothing we would not see.
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Drsavage(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2019
Vaseline Gang.... Do not engage, I repeat do not engage...
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Verapax2001: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2019
Please join us as we conclude our prayers.
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by Verapax2001: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2019
dominique:
Davido should have thought of another challenge rather than one where ladies have to degrade themselves like this. This is a man that with three daughters. Disgusting to say the least.
All female comments on this thread are pointing in same direction, blaming Davido, did he coerced her? you females don't just take responsibility for anything.
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by nohalti: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2019
Challenge yourself to succeed this year.
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by QueenBeeHive(f): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) by felo126(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2019
Slynation:

They are many.... The best things in Life are for free
pls name 1 for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.