Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (26411 Views)

Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Hoodbilonia: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
old lady acting like a kid
ugly bleached fanta face
and dark hands and body
what a shame
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Really? This guy look like a drycleaner? Or because he didn’t bleach his skin like her?
until u bleach ur skin b4 u fit look better abi.ur village people don log in 2 ur website(matter) again
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by nazablossom(f): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
The husband looks as if he was forced to take the picture
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Christty:
Happy anniversary keep it up. Don't let us hear I want to divorce him. Clinch to him for life the way you lock him up in the picture.
wetin b ur own?se na ur brother?if she wan divorce am later na only her go sabi wetin wan cause divorce.I no fit advise anybody to dey suffer n smile in relationship especially dating 1
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
until u bleach ur skin b4 u fit look better abi.ur village people don log in 2 ur website(matter) again

You be mumu. If that guy look like a drycleaner. Then I can boldly say you look like a conductor.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Wisdomval67:

You be mumu. If that guy look like a drycleaner. Then I can boldly say you look like a conductor.
na only brain shadow u get real brain no dey ur empty head.Bkos say I support now con mean say I dark in complexion.Anybody wey get dis drug SENSELLIN make hin give dis ignorant.hin need help badly
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Wisdomval67:

na only brain shadow u get real brain no dey dat ur triangular head.Bkos say I support now con mean say I dark in complexion.Anybody wey get dis drug SENSELLIN make hin give dis ignorant.hin need help badly abeg
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
na only brain shadow u get real brain no dey dat ur triangular head.Bkos say I support now con mean say I dark in complexion.Anybody wey get dis drug SENSELLIN make hin give dis ignorant.hin need help badly abeg

All am trying to tell you dummy. Is that because you bleach your skin and look like an albino no make you fine pass that guy. Upon say you bleach you still look like a monkey that have not eaten for years. I just check your profile pics and saw how you look like a pig. You carry plastic cup for hand dey drink zobo. High grade mumu. Abi because you don bleach your skin come look disgusting like bobrisky make you think say you fine. Joker.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Ayobami7(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
好的
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by safarigirl(f): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
gidgiddy:
She went and got pregnant with a man who has kids almost her age then rushed to get married.

Oh well, that's better than her sister who got pregnant and nobody to take her to the alter
his eldest child is 14 at most, Laura is 30 at least. How do you mean his kids are almost her age?

Happy married life to the couple, they look very nice in this picture.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Wisdomval67:

All am trying to tell you dummy. Is that because you bleach your skin and look like an albino no make you fine pass that guy. Upon say you bleach you still look like a monkey that have not eaten for years. I just check your profile pics and saw how you look like a pig. You carry plastic cup for hand dey drink zobo. High grade mumu. Abi because you don bleach your skin come look disgusting like bobrisky make you think say you fine. Joker.
hahaha because u come from family of black goat u don lose hope say Africans no fit fair again without bleaching.Ur mama and papa suppose forget u on top CAC mountain maybe u go receive redemption.And I no be pauper like u y I go dey drink zobo..na mistake ur parent do.dem suppose flush u when u be bloody foetus
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by meobizy(f): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
They are advertising a brand.
This is what you see women post up and down but six years down the line we start hearing divorce rumours which later turn true.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
hahaha because u come from family of black goat u don lose hope say Africans no fit fair again without bleaching.Ur mama and papa suppose forget u on top CAC mountain maybe u go receive redemption.And I no be pauper like u y I go dey drink zobo..na mistake ur parent do.dem suppose flush u when u be bloody foetus

Lol u don go change your picture. That one self show your real age. I really dey sorry to follow pikin of 14 years wey Dey under him Mom roof dey argue. Rich mummy’s boy. Lol
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Lol u don go change your picture. That one self show your real age. I really dey sorry to follow pikin of 14 years wey Dey under him Mom roof dey argue. Rich mummy’s boy. Lol
are u following me?u think it's bkos of u I changed my dp.me 14 years...sho mo age mi ni?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by CuntMiner(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
isahsalee:
Is that an achievement? i have been for over 25 yrs now, what's the big deal about it?, go and sit down.
nice one bro.... but please let me understand, through out d years, have u caught ur wife in any infidelity?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide / Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" / Photos From Don Jazzy's Mavin Dinner Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.