Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Farooq Kperogi: A Vote For APC IS A Vote For Buhari* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: A Vote For APC IS A Vote For Buhari* (260 Views)

Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi / Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Farooq Kperogi: A Vote For APC IS A Vote For Buhari* by Oluwabash(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
I always read the musings of Farooq Kperogi and wonder if he really did go to school, speak less, attain the rank of a professor, he mostly sounds like a dropout from high school who is vexed with everybody and everything in this world including himself.

I am sure that those who have been unfortunate to stumble upon one or two rantings of this self-styled professor will agree that he has the reasoning of a five-year old, in some cases, a five-year old will reason better.

To say Kperogi has been seeking relevance in Nigeria for a very long time is me stating the obvious, but the problem is no one seems to know if he exists. He has found social media to be his field, where he writes all sort of hogwash.

His latest failings were documented in his Facebook post titled, “A Vote for APC ISN'T a Vote for Buhari”.

What baffles me most about this lad is the fact that he thinks many Nigerians are stupid. In his latest below-par rant, he claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari is a vegetable, which would have been excusable if YouTube was not in existence. Even in the US, you can watch President Buhari go from venue to venue, from campaign rally to campaign rally, how exactly is he a vegetable?

The only thing that is a vegetable is the brain of Kperogi. It’s understandable since he is in constant competition with Femi Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri and others for the leading knucklehead social commentator and I could well give him a joint first place award.

Away from Buhari being a vegetable, he says there is a cabal that controls Nigeria and that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo cannot stand up to them. This is the most laughable accusation anyone can make in 2019 but of course Kperogi is not anyone, this guy revels in the stone age. He’s just another ‘Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ if you know the movie.

It is on record that the Vice President sent the name of Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN Walter Onnoghen to the Senate for approval and since then he has been the CJN until the case of his false asset declaration was exposed. Why wasn’t his appointment overturned, as claimed by this guy who lives in the United States but wants Nigeria to burn just to feed his rabid and morbid fantasies?

Secondly, he gave a directive that the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) be overhauled and within minutes the former Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris overhauled SARS to FSARS.

Thirdly, as acting President he gave approval of N21 billion for the construction of the Ilorin-Omu Aran-Kabba Road, Section I. He also approved the award of N126 billion road projects spread across Kano, Bauchi, Adamawa, Kwara, Gombe, Enugu and Kaduna states.

Fourthly, he signed seven bills into law including Oaths (Amendment) Act 2017; Defence Space Administration Act 2017; Veterinary Surgeons (Amendment) Act 2017; and others.

Please were any of these actions overturned? This only goes to show that self-styled professor Kperogi has never done a single research in his life, because if he truly did any, a simple check on Google would have saved him a lot of shame and embarrassment.

The claim that the sack of former DSS boss Mamman Daura was overturned is false. He was sacked and has remained sacked, but I don’t expect Kperogi to know that, he is simply incapable of learning while throwing his online tantrums masquerading as a blog.

As for the for the 2019 presidential election, it is a done deal. No one will rig this election and President Buhari who said, ‘God Dey’ and technology through Card Reader brought him to governance has vowed to ensure that the same process is used again.

For filthy, corrupt persons like Kperogi, no good can come out of Nigeria. He is always critical of the leadership and never sees anything good because he is a totally bad person inside and out.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: A Vote For APC IS A Vote For Buhari* by Pekele007: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Oluwabash:
I always read the musings of Farooq Kperogi and wonder if he really did go to school, speak less, attain the rank of a professor, he mostly sounds like a dropout from high school who is vexed with everybody and everything in this world including himself.

I am sure that those who have been unfortunate to stumble upon one or two rantings of this self-styled professor will agree that he has the reasoning of a five-year old, in some cases, a five-year old will reason better.

To say Kperogi has been seeking relevance in Nigeria for a very long time is me stating the obvious, but the problem is no one seems to know if he exists. He has found social media to be his field, where he writes all sort of hogwash.

His latest failings were documented in his Facebook post titled, “A Vote for APC ISN'T a Vote for Buhari”.

What baffles me most about this lad is the fact that he thinks many Nigerians are stupid. In his latest below-par rant, he claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari is a vegetable, which would have been excusable if YouTube was not in existence. Even in the US, you can watch President Buhari go from venue to venue, from campaign rally to campaign rally, how exactly is he a vegetable?

The only thing that is a vegetable is the brain of Kperogi. It’s understandable since he is in constant competition with Femi Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri and others for the leading knucklehead social commentator and I could well give him a joint first place award.

Away from Buhari being a vegetable, he says there is a cabal that controls Nigeria and that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo cannot stand up to them. This is the most laughable accusation anyone can make in 2019 but of course Kperogi is not anyone, this guy revels in the stone age. He’s just another ‘Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ if you know the movie.

It is on record that the Vice President sent the name of Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN Walter Onnoghen to the Senate for approval and since then he has been the CJN until the case of his false asset declaration was exposed. Why wasn’t his appointment overturned, as claimed by this guy who lives in the United States but wants Nigeria to burn just to feed his rabid and morbid fantasies?

Secondly, he gave a directive that the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) be overhauled and within minutes the former Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris overhauled SARS to FSARS.

Thirdly, as acting President he gave approval of N21 billion for the construction of the Ilorin-Omu Aran-Kabba Road, Section I. He also approved the award of N126 billion road projects spread across Kano, Bauchi, Adamawa, Kwara, Gombe, Enugu and Kaduna states.

Fourthly, he signed seven bills into law including Oaths (Amendment) Act 2017; Defence Space Administration Act 2017; Veterinary Surgeons (Amendment) Act 2017; and others.

Please were any of these actions overturned? This only goes to show that self-styled professor Kperogi has never done a single research in his life, because if he truly did any, a simple check on Google would have saved him a lot of shame and embarrassment.

The claim that the sack of former DSS boss Mamman Daura was overturned is false. He was sacked and has remained sacked, but I don’t expect Kperogi to know that, he is simply incapable of learning while throwing his online tantrums masquerading as a blog.

As for the for the 2019 presidential election, it is a done deal. No one will rig this election and President Buhari who said, ‘God Dey’ and technology through Card Reader brought him to governance has vowed to ensure that the same process is used again.

For filthy, corrupt persons like Kperogi, no good can come out of Nigeria. He is always critical of the leadership and never sees anything good because he is a totally bad person inside and out.
shut up your mouth jare..... is Buhari lively

Isn't it obvious that Buhari is a walking bag of bones? Say the truth at all time kid.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: A Vote For APC IS A Vote For Buhari* by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2019

(1)

Why Are You Running To Become Nigeria's President? / How To Win Elections In Nigeria ( Revised Updated Edition 2019) / Attention Godswill Akpabio: Common Thieves Have No Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.