Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele (7883 Views)

I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Fraudsters Set-Up Jonathan/Sambo Foundation, Dupe Over 100 / Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by jamace(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2010
^^^ If he is a 50 - 50 prophet, then, he is not seeing any vision or being spoken to by God. He s a mere political/event analyst like any of us,
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by Jakumo(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2010
A few timeless thoughts from ancient philosophers,on the subject of Primates.

"Once a primate, ALWAYS a primate."

"Some of my best friends are primates."

"If it walks like a monkey, talks like a monkey and looks like a monkey, then it MUST be a primate."

"If one MUST be a primate, better a bonobo than a chimpanzee."

"If it wasn't for primates, Mankind wouldn't have no kin at all."

"She moved with a simian grace that brought out the bonobo in me."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by abdulmutab: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2010
This man may be right afterall, prophesies are not automatic there could be variance or deviations if something drastic is done. for example a prophet may tell you you are going to be rich, if you fail to do your own part you will than church rat and if someone tell you that you can`t make it and you are hard working i tell you you will eventually make it.

back to d primate pridictions, we all know that if nigeria should continue to be the way it is presently, its future is doubtful whether disintegration or civil disorder is looming. in nigeria of today, people are more informed than before and there is prolifilration of weapon everywhere now and i is clear that our current politicians has nithing to offer and they want to contonue ripping where they did not sow. I will not be surprise if this man pridictions come to past though it can be prevented by doing the right things but do you see the right people joining politics in nigeria? people that have been going into politics are people that are cultist in their university year.

Until the right people start going into politics & stop leaving it to the bad guys things will continue to be like this or worse and nigeria may not survive next 15 years.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by seanet02: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
igbo boy:

Hmmm Arewa and Biafra are more viable bro as both are predominantly muslim or christian,

Just take a loot at what happened at UI the other day, Once Odua republic is formed one section would be clamoring for sharia and no beer whil the other section want 24/7 shayo and freedom, Sorry o conflict of interest would lead to violence.

Tell ME,
SO YOU WANT TO STARVE THE HAUSAS TO DEATH, DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU KNOW THAT THEY LACK HUMAN, MATERIAL AND NATURAL RESOURCES, THAT THEY DEPEND ON NIGER DELTS OIL AND LAGOS VALUE ADDED TAX, SO THERE IS NO FIGHT BETWEEN CATHOLICS AND IBO ANGLICANS, STOP BEING FOOLISH

1luvkipsus:

Yorubas & their prophesies of doom!! What a people,
WHO HAS DONE MORE DAMAGE BETWEEN THIS MAN AND ANTHUR NZERIBE A IBO MAN, FORGOTTEN JUNE 12 SO SOON AND WHAT IBO POLITICIANS LIKE NZERIBE DID DURING THE TIME
YOU ARE A CLASSIC slowpoke
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by otokx(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2010
This guy does not always get it right
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by igboboy1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2010
seanet02:

SO YOU WANT TO STARVE THE HAUSAS TO DEATH, DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU KNOW THAT THEY LACK HUMAN, MATERIAL AND NATURAL RESOURCES, THAT THEY DEPEND ON NIGER DELTS OIL AND LAGOS VALUE ADDED TAX, SO THERE IS NO FIGHT BETWEEN CATHOLICS AND IBO ANGLICANS, STOP BEING FOOLISH
WHO HAS DONE MORE DAMAGE BETWEEN THIS MAN AND ANTHUR NZERIBE A IBO MAN, FORGOTTEN JUNE 12 SO SOON AND WHAT IBO POLITICIANS LIKE NZERIBE DID DURING THE TIME
YOU ARE A CLASSIC slowpoke

the biggest misnomer- hausas gonna starve to death without oil,  AM not hausa but apart from igbos these guys can hold their own,  Welll they can just continue that Jihad on yoruba land (kwara is an example), conquer you guys and make you guys pay royalty to them (after all half of you guys would align with them claiming muhammed (see osun state, the muslims said next governor must be muslim),

And yea you cant compare cathholic and anglican differences to christian and muslim differences, Negro please, Better be prepared to be chopped up once odua republic is declared. fockin odua baboon like OBJ
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
All these fake prophets

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
Political pastor. . .I'm sure he was high when he was revealing all these crap.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by Chrislaug(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
It's already happening....
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
This same fake prophet who predicted SOLUDO wll win the last gubrnatorial poll in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Who even dug this up?
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by enny5: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Exactly. . .this must be a product of 41 days dry fasting so i guess nobody should consider this false prophet.that was exactly the same thing they said about yaradua;that he wont spend up to six months as president yet the man spent more than two years even when most of us knew that he was critically sick and may not survive it.primate ko,homo sapien ni

dont bother getting skinny for nothing. it will break up
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by AkinDavid2: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
God help us
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by enny5: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
it is good let us break up. everybody should go their own way and fight for their own country. Hausa kill urselves in ur new country, south do what u want with ur oil east pirate and duplicate more, west do wateva it is u do best!!!!!!!! everybody be on your own. nobody will have any claims to anyones issues or resources again. just be on your own

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by drnoel: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
This one forgot his drugs....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by KingGeorge1: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Well, as far as am concern the prediction by Primate Babatunde Ayodele has no real biblical representation but a lot of political coloration, cause the same bible he claim to base his belief and power from, he has out rightly contradicted it and let me correct him in certain issue relating his prophecy and the bible, cause i see a spiritualist seeking political attention.
First and foremost Christ in his teaching made it clear that many will come making utterances in my name but the world should not be deceive. So his postulation cannot be view from the Bible but personal opinion, it is clear that the bible admonished the people to pray for the constituted authority rather than predicting doom for the nation.
The primate predicted that the then INEC chairmen Maurice Iwu will be remove and replace, yes every discerning Nigerian know that in a democratic setting no one is suppose to out stay his/her tenure be it elected or appointed leader. so why will Iwu removal be different? On Jega's ability to deliver a credible election, let me remind him of American presidential election of 2000 that produce George W bush Jr as the america president,that there was allegation of rigging which was accompanied by a lot of controversy. if America after years of democracy can witness such then it is Nigeria a growing democracy that is expected to be perfect?.
The primate went further to say that the country will break up and later said it might break up. but let me also remind you that the country has face more threatening issue that has shaken the foundation of unity of this nation e.g annulment of 1993 presidential election result,Abacha saga of 1998,2011 presidential election and so on, and yet Nigeria is still a Nation.
Finally, the spiritualist said prayers cannot change the fact that Nigeria will break up, let me enlighten you, that it is recorded in the bible that Ancient anointed/chosen men of God prayed/interceded for the Isreali people, Daniel, Jeremiah and so on. But our so called spiritualist because of his political sentiment is prophesying doom for his people?,, AS for election is only God that can decide who will be the next president of Nigeria and God alone can keep this country. the bible even made it clear that prayers touches the heart of God, like the king who prayed to God and fifteen (15) more years was added to his life after informing him of his imminent dead , the People of Nenevih after Jonah preach to them they went to God in prayer and God repented of His anger toward them. so with prayer our great Country will stand,,, long live the Federal republic of Nigeria, and if it is Jonathan that God has given, cause i know there is no leader by chance but God's divine permission, my primate even your prophecy will not stop him.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by sammy329(m): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Prophet linus

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by sammy329(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Prophet linus. #end time tinz

Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by otokx(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
time has a way of making things clearer
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by naso2(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
I still remember
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by jamace(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
This 2010 prediction FAILED WOEFULLY grin grin grin Jonathan won the election and Nigeria did not divide. grin grin FAKE PROPHET grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
jamace: This 2010 prediction FAILED WOEFULLY grin grin grin Jonathan won the election and Nigeria did not divide. grin grin FAKE PROPHET grin grin
hahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by Oshodia: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bjhgfd
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by Oshodia: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bghgh
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by Dereformer(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
shadrach77: rouble looms if Jonathan runs – Primate Ayodele
•Says Jega’ll let Nigerians down
By Olajire Ishola
Sunday, August 15, 2010
•Primate Ayodele
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section

Equated with Nostradamus, a 16th century French Physician/Prognosticator, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church gained prominence for the accuracy of most of his predictions. He recently spoke with Sunday Sun in his modest office in the Oke-Afa, Isolo area of Lagos where he again reeled out several mind-blowing predictions. Excerpts…

INEC and Jega
This book (Warning to the Nations) was published in April 2010, in which I predicted that (former Independent National Electoral Commission chairman, Prof Maurice) Iwu will be removed and it came to pass. Let me tell you categorically that (Prof Attahiru) Jega does not have a solution to election rigging in Nigeria. Jega will disappoint Nigerians.

Don’t expect any miracle from the man, as he will eventually compromise. He would want to do the right thing but the forces in operation would not let him conduct a credible election. There is an agenda, which will make Jega to disappoint Nigerians and the President himself.

2011 election
Expect a lot of happenings. There will be election in 2011 and President Jonathan and IBB will contest. But I can tell you that (Abubakar) Atiku, (Muhammadu) Buhari can never rule this country again. As for Jonathan, he will contest but he will not win. There will be rigging and all sorts of vices. We all saw what happened after the June 12 (1993) election was annulled.

I have told you and I repeat it that this democracy will break this country. Apart from democracy breaking this country, the issue of zoning will bring no good to the country. The solution is that Jonathan must not contest the election if you want peace. He should honour the gentleman agreement in the PDP(Peoples Democratic Party) so that the country can move forward. If Jonathan contests, he will win by force but it will cause a lot of problems for the country, and this country may break up as a result of it.

People may see this as a bad prediction, but for those that have ears let them listen to the warning of God. People may criticize it but it is a warning from God. For those that God loves, He reveals himself.
People are pushing Jonathan to run for presidency in 2011 but he should not listen to them. Old politicians will pitch tent against themselves that may result in another coup in Nigeria. In the interim, a sponsored coup is likely to occur. I know President Jonathan may not like what I’m saying, but he should not listen to sycophants.
We predicted last year that there would be changes in (late President Umaru) Yar’Adua’s government. A lot of people criticized it. If Jonathan wants this country to be one indivisible entity, he should not contest next year’s presidential election. I am not against Jonathan, but that is what God says. We are saying it the way God revealed it to us. This is not a matter of calculation; it is what God said.

I am saying it for the avoidance of doubt that Nigeria will break up. Whether we pray or not, it is the wish of God. I know many people may not like to hear this. Some may be saying why is this man talking like this, but it is what God has decreed. Nigeria will not experience peace until it breaks up. I don’t know when it will happen but it will come to pass.

Let us pray for peaceful election. Lagos State governor, (Babatunde) Fashola, will be elected for a second term but it is not going to be easy for him. There will be problems in Ogun State because of the 2011 election as a greenhorn will emerge as the governor. Alao-Akala will be elected by force in Oyo and there is going to be problem in the state. In Ekiti, Oni will contest and will win. I did not see (Rauf) Aregbesola as governor of Osun. If the internal wrangling in the Osun State PDP is not resolved, they may not pick the right candidate for the election.

After the 2011 election, there is going to be agitation for a new state from the present Osun. Ijebu State is coming out of Ogun. A new state is coming out of Lagos but not at this time.

Niger Delta
The issue of militancy in Niger Delta is not over yet. Another set of militants will soon emerge.

House of Representatives
The House of Representatives will continue having crises until (Dimeji) Bankole is removed. Both (federal) legislative houses will come up with controversial bills that will cause confusion in the country. The present lawmakers will not carry out a good Constitution amendment. Another set of lawmakers will amend the Constitution that Nigerians will accept. A national conference that will negotiate Nigeria’s future is on the way.
Elders of the Christian Association of Nigeria should leave the running of CAN to the youths. A reform is coming to CAN and we should pray against another religious crisis. If it is not prevented with prayers, the crisis will leave the country devastated.

Entertainment and education sectors
There will be crisis in ANTP (Association of Nigerian Theatre Practitioners) that will last for about eight years. The body will witness a lot of changes. Another faction will emerge from the present ANTP that will bear another name. We need to pray very well so that we don’t lose a respected artiste this year.
The policy makers will change our educational system. The 6-3-3-4 system will be changed as well as the university education system.

Where is this fool called primate Ayodele?

This is 2014. Jonathan won in 2011 and Nigeria did not divide?

Primate Ayodele is a demon.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by vizboy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
the guy is not just fake but also a dumb primate.

Who doesnt know hw to make prediction
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by ITbomb(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Very soon I will start my predictions.

Thanks for bringing this back
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by cashkid18(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
why is dis nt on fp
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fake prophet...this same man said that Bill Clinton will lose to George W Bush yrs back..
Clinton won and i watched him on NTA trying to cover his embarrassment with silly excuses.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele by jamace(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
A very high probability.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death Penalty Approved For Terrorists In Nigeria / Military Treats Over 300 Mushin Residents In Free Medical Outreach / Buhari Signs ₦10.8 Trillion Revised 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.