Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) (43970 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Moyo Lawal Shares Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Enuose242(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hehehe
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by olawonder(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nigerians can never see any beauty in freckles! They just ain’t familiar with that sort of beauty... in the western world, that face is so sexy it’ll be a wreck to put any make up on it.

6 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
This is natural beauty
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Colb461: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
She is still beautiful still.
Person wey don fine don fine.
abi oh
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Antipob777:
Very ugly and dirty olosho see her face and body like coke and fanta.

Nonsense

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by 22brains(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Gisters:
Yoruba actress shows off her natural beauty as she goes makeup free in new pictures. She wrote; Bare Face Chile!!! Nothing like being Natural!

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/actress-adunni-ade-shares-make-up-free-photos-see-what-she-looks-like-photos

beauty indeed. Thanks to makeup because everything about female is artificial. Imagine say them come restrict makeup usage.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
mrp0806:
I still admire her face even with the potholes on them
who looted the funds for the reconstruction of her face?or who is the current government in power on her face?��
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
shocked wow wow wow ...without makeup and she still looks as sweet and choppable as this.this is d type of babe even wen u wake up in d mornin wit her by ur side and u come turn ur face towards her observe how she is sleeping u will jus have instant erection.look at d way she curl her lips.even dis one wrap her lips around ur pingolo u will see starts and start singing show me heaven.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
chloride6:
Lefulefu

What can she apply as facial lotion to help her condition?

Spam if you know you know just ignore the spelling grin
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Realbank10(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nothing but Buhari.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
chloride6:
Lefulefu

What can she apply as facial lotion to help her condition?

lol thats just freakles. she still look very desirable even wit d freakles on her face and besides its not much but if she is dat keen on removing then iyam sure some cleasinng creams go dey but iyam guy snd i no sabi dem.maybe my ftiend Eberechi24 go know d cream for her to use but if i was her guy i go tell her not to worry and i love her dat way.freakles can be caused by overexposure to sun rays though.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Beautiful freckles. I love them.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
apocryphals:
Somebody should tell her we love it with make up biko

How can I unsee this now cry
g

She's not looking bad biko..I hope your gf's face is very smooth and glowing without makeup.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
NgbantiWOOD
grin
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
lefulefu:
lol thats just freakles. she still look very desirable even wit d freakles on her face and besides its not much but if she is dat keen on removing then iyam sure some cleasinng creams go dey but iyam guy snd i no sabi dem.maybe my ftiend Eberechi24 go know d cream for her to use but if i was her guy i go tell her not to worry and i love her dat way.freakles can be caused by overexposure to sun rays though.

you are right..she's not looking bad at all...she's still pretty...

nor be lie o..eberechi24 face too smooth o
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Makeup is the biggest scam ever..... Some ugly things are hiding in it

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Rubbish

Haba!
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Haba!
I ate nonsense
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
MannieA:

you are right..she's not looking bad at all...she's still pretty...

nor be lie o..eberechi24 face too smooth o
i have seen darkskin girls with freakles as well cheesy
i like babes with freakles and i dont see as a skin blemish smiley
so true..eberechi skin smooth like glass grin
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Wow freckles. My best qualities in a woman.

Lol Nigerians don't understand freckles

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yuck!
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Onliie(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
OP next time add grapic
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Baddiezz(f): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
twhy111:
What is this? How is this beautiful?
Make up is hiding a lot of things. E no go better for people wey invent am.
Freckles

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
twhy111:
What is this? How is this beautiful?
Make up is hiding a lot of things. E no go better for people wey invent am.
that woman is pretty without make up abeg. Except you forgot your eyeglasses at home.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
I love the 3rd pics... Looks like.. grin grin grin
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
What is wrong with you people.... Freckles are lovely!
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
She looks bi racial.
At least its a natural fairness.
Unlike all those disgusting bleached elements.
The difference is clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me / Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else / PHOTOS: I Have A Man Finally – Uriel Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.