Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) (43968 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Moyo Lawal Shares Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Tellemall: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2019
olawonder:
Nigerians can never see any beauty in freckles! They just ain’t familiar with that sort of beauty... in the western world, that face is so sexy it’ll be a wreck to put any make up on it.

Speak for yourself. Freckles are not a standard of beauty in the western world. The world is simply passing through an acceptance phase. Nowadays we want to normalize and accept any and everything and be PC about it.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by skillz111(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
twhy111:
What is this? How is this beautiful?
Make up is hiding a lot of things. E no go better for people wey invent am.
The make up spoiled her face she was fresh before too much makeup is just like plastic surgery.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by olawonder(m): 12:45am On Jan 24, 2019
Tellemall:

Speak for yourself. Freckles are not a standard of beauty in the western world. The world is simply passing through an acceptance phase. Nowadays we want to normalize and accept any and everything and be PC about it.
Agreed that everything now goes. But freckles are still widely accepted especially in the beauty and fashion industries. In fact, models with freckles are encouraged to do either runway or photoshoots without covering them.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Tellemall: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
olawonder:

Agreed that everything now goes. But freckles are still widely accepted especially in the beauty and fashion industries. In fact, models with freckles are encouraged to do either runway or photoshoots without covering them.

It's a new thing. In school nobody liked the people with freckles much. I know how many of them were bullied for being too pale and ginger.

Not too long ago we didn't want to see people's​ freckles let alone people with vitiligo, albinism or paraplegics on the runway. But now we do because we are trying to include them. But it does not mean that it is accepted. A vast majority still do not accept what is being forced down their throats. Eg. We cannot say that gays are accepted in the western world just because they make a lot of noise cycling with glitter and varnish, and are used for political gains. They're still largely disliked.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by olawonder(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tellemall:

It's a new thing. In school nobody liked the people with freckles much. I know how many of them were bullied for being too pale and ginger.

Not too long ago we didn't want to see people's​ freckles let alone people with vitiligo, albinism or paraplegics on the runway. But now we do because we are trying to include them. But it does not mean that it is accepted. A vast majority still do not accept what is being forced down their throats. Eg. We cannot say that gays are accepted in the western world just because they make a lot of noise cycling with glitter and varnish, and are used for political gains. They're still largely disliked.
Well if we are talking about ‘acceptance’ in this context, then I’m right to believe that the western world accepts it as part of the natural beauty that should be used in the beauty and fashion industries... pale or ginger are entirely different subjects. The part where it’s being forced on the society I don’t know but generally ppl see freckles nowadays as naturally beautiful. Take the LGBT community as an example, u might say that its being forced on ppl in the west, but in general discussions ppl would agree that they are becoming more acceptable compared to their African counterparts. So in the beginning of my comment, i only said in the west ppl see freckles as a thing of beauty compared to in Africa, and I think im right in that context.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Tellemall: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2019
olawonder:

Well if we are talking about ‘acceptance’ in this context, then I’m right to believe that the western world accepts it as part of the natural beauty that should be used in the beauty and fashion industries... pale or t5 are entirely different subjects. The part where it’s being forced on the society I don’t know but generally ppl see freckles nowadays as naturally beautiful. Take the LGBT community as an example, u might say that its being forced on ppl in the west, but in general discussions ppl would agree that they are becoming more acceptable compared to their African counterparts. So in the beginning of my comment, i only said in the west ppl see freckles as a thing of beauty compared to in Africa, and I think im right in that context.

I wouldn't say the LGBTQ are being accepted, we just have to tolerate them more because they do force it down our throats with their parades and nobody has freedom of speech or rights to express themselves against what the PC brigade want, which is to force their interests on the rest of the population. That's not acceptance. It's being forced. Kevin Hart is a very good example of this.

Reason pale and ginger are mentioned is because they frequently have freckles. I had several classmates, etc with all three things going​ for them. We were forced to accept that, not that we found it attractive, when younger. As adults we don't get to express ourselves as freely as we did when we were younger. We tend to keep it in better.

Because the West allows people with vitiligo to model, does that mean it is accepted?
If freckles are so much accepted why do many people with freckles use make up to hide them? Why do kids pick on the ones with freckles?

We're in a phase of forced acceptance. If you don't comply you don't get what you want. We stoop to conquer. By propagating their ideals of acceptance on the rest of us we have no choice but to act like we have accepted them. Most people have not. Even in the West.

Perhaps freckles are your preference. As such you will find them accepted.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by olawonder(m): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Tellemall:

I wouldn't say the LGBTQ are being accepted, we just have to tolerate them more because they do force it down our throats with their parades and nobody has freedom of speech or rights to express themselves against what the PC brigade want, which is to force their interests on the rest of the population. That's not acceptance. It's being forced. Kevin Hart is a very good example of this.

Reason pale and ginger are mentioned is because they frequently have freckles. I had several classmates, etc with all three things going​ for them. We were forced to accept that, not that we found it attractive, when younger. As adults we don't get to express ourselves as freely as we did when we were younger. We tend to keep it in better.

Because the West allows people with vitiligo to model, does that mean it is accepted?
If freckles are so much accepted why do many people with freckles use make up to hide them? Why do kids pick on the ones with freckles?

We're in a phase of forced acceptance. If you don't comply you don't get what you want. We stoop to conquer. By propagating their ideals of acceptance on the rest of us we have no choice but to act like we have accepted them. Most people have not. Even in the West.

Perhaps freckles are your preference. As such you will find them accepted.
Your point throughout this conversation circles around ‘forcing things on you’! Who are these ppl forcing things on us? Fellow humans with different natural traits from us shouldn’t hv to be cutout along two separate lines simply because they are NOT the same as everyone else. I mean how do we know its our own look that’s better and not theirs? To me, the discriminations suffered by few in the hands of so many, in the past, are becoming obsolete and everyone’s becoming more accepting of one another now (a more appropriate way of integration) rather than your own ‘no they are ugly, they just forcing them on us’ version.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Tellemall: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2019
olawonder:

Your point throughout this conversation circles around ‘forcing things on you’! Who are these ppl forcing things on us? Fellow humans with different natural traits from us shouldn’t hv to be cutout along two separate lines simply because they are NOT the same as everyone else. I mean how do we know its our own look that’s better and not theirs? To me, the discriminations suffered by few in the hands of so many, in the past, are becoming obsolete and everyone’s becoming more accepting of one another now (a more appropriate way of integration) rather than your own ‘no they are ugly, they just forcing them on us’ version.

If you aren't an LGBT sympathizer, the whole LGBT thing is forced on you by a minority. Take it or leave it. If I tell you that you cannot have a job or will lose your job for expressing anti LGBT sentiments, which are your freedom of expression, what does that mean to you? What happened to Kevin Hart was that he was forced to accept them for the sake of his career, but deep inside him his sentiments have not changed.

By putting it everywhere you are forced to accept them and these freckled people even when you don't want to. So yes, that is force. Most campaigners for such things are paid by some people who want their ways to be seen and accepted.

Accept us or be dealt with, is basically the new slogan. That's what's making it "obsolete". Not acceptance.

The cake makers who refused to bake for two gay men were heavily discriminated against in a case that was meant to force them to do what they didn't want to do because a few people made so much noise while choking the majority who don't care or want to bake for them. If it was so bad to not be LGBT they would have lost the case and had to make the cake. After all, their bakery was shut down for gays during that debacle. Isn't that force? Accept us or end your livelihood.

As first said, speak for yourself on such matters. If you've been awed by white people and so do not discriminate some of their appearances then that's that. Because even among the most people with freckles, etc, there exist personal preferences and differences that people use to segregate. There will remain racial ideals whether you think it's there or not. That we want to include everybody doesn't mean the world is a better place. I feel that paedophiles deserve acceptance, too. All deviants need a place in the world and if we don't like it they put it in the media and give us the same threat: accept us or be dealt with.

Where did I say they are ugly? What makes you think freckles are a standard of beauty? It's your preference because you do not have freckles and have black skin to admire that. Just because I do not agree with your submission does not mean I have said they are ugly. Your assumptions are ugly.

^^^long. Summary: speak for yourself. It's a world of "acceptance" that is imposed and does not speak for the masses.

End.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me / Chika Lann’s PVC Campaign Causes Stir At Balogun Market / Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.