Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls (5558 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / "I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by IamPlato(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2019
ubunja:
so does that somehow make her slippers better?

She can even breast feed a baby on her back. Just throw that thing over her shoulder.
Jesus! shocked
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by mawaki: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
She looks beautiful tho undecided
na beauty I go chop?
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2019
mawaki:
na beauty I go chop?
I don't care undecided
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by ernxto(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
https://bit+.ly/2FJuK5J

More pictures here
Remove the + and see
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
She looks beautiful tho undecided
you are Captain Save A Wh0Re. A girl would lose her virginity at 15, fvck 300 dicks and abort 70 babies; but as long as she is "beautiful" she is OK to you.

*spits*

A beautiful face is not a license to degrade oneself.
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by samysmoothfresh: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
ubunja:
so does that somehow make her slippers better?

She can even breast feed a baby on her back. Just throw that thing over her shoulder.

my gawd!!.........this is evil!!!!

Ubunja you wont live long because of this comment.......

Christ!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
ubunja:
you are Captain Save A Wh0Re. A girl would lose her virginity at 15, fvck 300 dicks and abort 70 babies; but as long as she is "beautiful" she is OK to you.

*spits*

A beautiful face is not a license to degrade oneself.
are you mad? Stupid or senseless?

how did you that know she is LovePeddler?

Maybe your mother is a LovePeddler

Next time don't ever quote me again, Zimbabwe boy. because of people like you that's why I avoid this section nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by ubunja(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
are you mad? Stupid or senseless?

how did you that know she is LovePeddler?

Maybe your mother is a LovePeddler

Next time don't ever quote again, Zimbabwe boy.,because of people like you that's why I avoid this section nonsense.

you are a wh0re's dream come true.

A woman comes to you with boobs that sag and touch the ground and you say "how do you know that she is a wh0Re!?"

How I wish I had a wh0rring sister I could introduce you to so we Chow your money. You are so innocent!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me Before I Break Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend! / Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? / Nairaland Ladies Can Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.