Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,607 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories (54786 Views)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / Malta International Passport By Naturalization / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Bimpe29: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2019
It will surely be more than 150K considering the time & stress.
SalamRushdie:
Buhari has wrecked Nigeria ..Passport for 70k official meaning it will be 150k at passport office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Innobee99(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2019
Built2last:
Okay

If you are not a frequent traveller or stay abroad, getting the 64 page for 70k is a waste of money.

Why get that when you can get

32 pages multiplied by 2 which Is 64 pages in 10 years only for 50k
Sense will never kill u in Jesus name
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by kachi19: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2019
Built2last:
Okay

If you are not a frequent traveller or stay abroad, getting the 64 page for 70k is a waste of money.

Chai are you Igbo? cheesy too much sense wee not Kee you!!

Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by ajebuter(f): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2019
Wetin concern itangbali/babangbali/enemyofprogress for Passport matta?

Person wey dem dey hide inside big Semolina bag when she is travelling to California state in Saudi Arabia where she dey do Mai Suya work..

Werey Ibadan tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ayam in my house, come beat me
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by noskcid(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2019
when you get to the passport office the price will be double
i did 32 pages for 35k in benin.
last year december.
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by ayomide8990(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2019
docadams:
Cost of new International passport by categories

32-page five-year standard passport stood at N25,000;

64-page five-year standard passport at N35,00;

64-page 10-year standard passport at N70,000;

32-page five-year official passport at N15,000.

Excerpts:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/issuance-of-new-passport-begins-in-march-says-nis/amp/
I register for international passport still December 20 to this Day I not Available
Ikeja Immigration office Na Scam
I Swear
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by FASASI1(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Built2last:
Okay

E bi like say na economic you study for school smiley But to be honest that is just the fact
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2019
LegitGirl:

Pardon, at Ikoyi, which of the passports did you pay 35k for?

And would you kindly tell me the address of the Ikoyi office? Ikoyi seems to be the closest to me, but I don't know the exact address.

Also, other than money, what do I need to get my passport? Would it be issued to me on that very day?
32-page five-year standard passport

Not far from obalende, just ask

U need two passport photographs, birth certificate, a document declaring state of origin(could be done there).

It typically takes a week if you go through a good source
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by LegitGirl(f): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2019
DBlackCeazer:

32-page five-year standard passport

Not far from obalende, just ask

U need two passport photographs, birth certificate, a document declaring state of origin(could be done there).

It typically takes a week if you go through a good source

Close to Obalende. Alright. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by ZAWs: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2019
docadams:

What is this stress of renewal you are talking about? Getting a new passport here in Warri usually takes just a day if you come with all that is required. Renewal takes less time. If changes could been reflected at home, I see no reason why it shouldn't spread to our foreign missions.

My brother that warri office is superb!
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Psoul(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2019
Dey want to discourage us from traveling out of this hell of a country and in the same time don't want to fix this country.

What kind of wicked ppl do we have in this country sef?
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by kpo4real: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
how can I apply and get it with a month
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Naijaland12: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yes, it'll be valid. But you'll have to travel with the two passport.
figur:
I have a situation, my passport has 4 months left before it expires and I got a visa in it, if I go for renewal and get a new passport, will the former one and the visa in it still be valid?
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Etinosa1234: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
pls my former passport has a wrong date of birth....can I apply for a new one
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Etinosa1234: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Psoul:
Dey want to discourage us from traveling out of this hell of a country and in the same time don't want to fix this country.

What kind of wicked ppl do we have in this country sef?

ordinary passport ....u dey complain

u know how much to process visa or buy tickets
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Ausguta(f): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please, what is the difference between 32 page standard and official passport?
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Judybash93(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
hustla:

Lool paid 35k yesterday

My brother! You're blessed!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by docadams: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
kikake:

Do you have immigration office in Warri or Asaba?

There is in Warri live at Govt House Annex, Edjeba.
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by docadams: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
hustla:

Lol went to Renew yesterday
Got there 9am and left 5pm.
And I stood half of the time

Stressful shit

Got mine by 2pm same day. Stressless
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by bantudra: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
casig:

Your visa is still valid irrespective of the fact that your passport has expired. Just get a new passport and use it with the visa in the old passport.

who knows....its better he go and get comfirmation from the people that gave him visa....

international diplomatic stuff is very uncomfortable.....
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Kennydoc(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Built2last:
Okay

An extra expense of 20k in 10 years is really nothing especially to someone who stays abroad.
20k is just about $55 which isn't an amount to worry about if 'wasted' in a 1 year period, not to talk of 10 years.

Moreover, the cost of going to renew that passport after 5 years (travel expenses, courier for its return and all what not) will far exceed $55.
So in essence, it's cheaper for those staying abroad to get the 70k passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Tywo2018: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Brain no let u sleep. Shai see breakdown grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by lorhema(f): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ausguta:
Please, what is the difference between 32 page standard and official passport?

The standard passport is the green one and is available to all Nigerians.

The official passport is blue and used by officials of the government; officers of the various ministries, departments and agencies whose assignments require international travel.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by AfonjaConehead: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
4ken zoo
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by carlmerz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
What are the requirements for getting new passport please?
hustla:

Lool paid 35k yesterday
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Tats(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
The difference between the 64-page 5 years passport and the 64-page 10 years passport is just the expiry date.
How come it costs 35k more

1 Like

Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by ajepako(f): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
ajebuter:
Wetin concern iyangbali/babangbali/enemyofprogress for Passport matta?

Person wey dem dey hide inside big Semolina bag when she is travelling to California state in Saudi Arabia where she dey do Mai Suya work..

Werey Ibadan tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ayam in my house, come beat me
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by baratech: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Built2last:
Okay

1 Like

Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by Adolfdassler11(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Everything points to corrupt and heartless government, how can the official price of I-passport be higher than minimum wage���
Re: Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories by PDPGuy: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yankee101:
Any idea of price in foreign embassies?
$130 for 32-page booklet
$150 for 64-page booklet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) / How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.