Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

He Said If I Don't Lose Weight He Will Break Up With Me.should I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said If I Don't Lose Weight He Will Break Up With Me.should I? (616 Views)

South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said If I Don't Lose Weight He Will Break Up With Me.should I? by monikmotivatioa: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2019
Hmm,what a matter of ''Do this to please me if you want us in together.'' 'He said if I don't lose weight he will break up with me should I?'

What do you think? Should this big and beautiful full lady lessen weight just to safe her relationship? While many say NO,others,just very few suggest that she do as her boyfriend says.

Well for me,it is a two way things.It could be YES and It could also be NO depending on whom this boyfriend of hers really is. Is he a claimed suitor or a genuine one? Does he really mean marriage or is he just a passerby?

I mean,if this fat and beautiful lady is just an ordinary girlfriend to this man, doing whatever he suggests even against her wish is simply pure stupidity since he is not a meaningful boyfriend to her. Such a man doesn't have a huge interest or great plan for future with her and so why ask her to reduce her weight as if he owns her?

But if the man in question is Mr Right and not Mr Right now to the lady,yes,he has every right to ask or tell his lady things to correct in herself.

It is not wrong! While some people argue that a man who loves you would accept you the way you are I say yes,that is true but it is not also bad if he sees some part of you not suitable for him and he asks you to work on it. It is only a man who genuinely loves you and has good intentions for you that could boldly tell you all that! Passerby would see things that would hurt you but won't tell after all they would never have to carry your cross or ever share part of it with you in future.

Why would a man who loves you enough to make you his wife not ask you to change certain things about yourself for his likes? If you really understand the point and relevance of courtship part of which is that it is a period in which two lovers interested in each other for marriage have a close relationship to see whether each of them is acceptable to themselves.

In courtship which is a step higher than dating,both parties talk about future,aspirations and goals together. If you have interest in someone you love and you find out that he or she has an attitude that will make future difficult for both of you would you not say it and suggest that he or she changes it? If that party really has interest in you surely he or she will change for compatibility purposes.

Read more here: List Of Different Needs In Relationship. Which Is Yours?

So what is wrong if a man wants his woman to add or reduce weight for his likes? Is it not for his pleasure after all? Will it not be for the benefit of the woman as well if her appearance pleases her man brings him smile? What are you saying??

True love is about...read more:https://www.monikmotivational.com/2019/01/he-said-if-i-dont-lose-weight-he-will.html
Re: He Said If I Don't Lose Weight He Will Break Up With Me.should I? by Tamarapetty(f): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2019
sad
Re: He Said If I Don't Lose Weight He Will Break Up With Me.should I? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: He Said If I Don't Lose Weight He Will Break Up With Me.should I? by ecstasy357(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2019
I couldn't finish the first paragraph before I got tired.

There r 3 possible things I could deduce from the little I read;

1. If the man loves her, then he should show her how to loose weight by being with her all thru d exercise.

2. If she decides to loose weight for him, he's gonno ask her to do something else again in the name of "saving the relationship." This might continue until she can no longer sacrifice anymore. He'll probably blame her for d failed relationship.

3. If she wants to loose weight, let her do it for herself and for no one else. Loving and accepting oneself is the first step in getting others to love and accept u.

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Lover In National Assembly Complex (PHOTO) / Men, Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife? / British Women Seek More Danish Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.